Gaming Xbox Series X|S

Which of these do you prefer

• Microsoft Game Pass

• Xbox Game Pass

Results are only viewable after voting.

redcucumber

My Game Pass ran out yesterday so I stacked 36 months of Gold and upgraded to Ultimate. The Gold was on offer for £36 and Ultimate was £10.99, so £120 for three years. Quite a big outlay all at once but worth it to have it there until 2025.

Gimme a couple of belting titles between now and Xmas and I'll be a happy camper. That High on Life looks fun.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
My Game Pass ran out yesterday so I stacked 36 months of Gold and upgraded to Ultimate. The Gold was on offer for £36 and Ultimate was £10.99, so £120 for three years. Quite a big outlay all at once but worth it to have it there until 2025.

Gimme a couple of belting titles between now and Xmas and I'll be a happy camper. That High on Life looks fun.
So you won't be a happy camper.

caid

Its a pretty lean year for games alright. Cant think of anything I'm really excited for.

caid

Looking at the release calendar its basically god of war and midnight sun by the xcom developer. Cant see anything else. I'd be surprised if Suicide Squad or Breath of the Wild 2 get released this year.

Stactix

Anyone with a near expiring/expired gamepass

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/3-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-card-xbox-one360-3967009

Can get 3 years of Ultimate for around 45quid ish aslong as you have an inactive membership at the time of completing.

• Buy 9x 3months gold, you may only be able to buy 2x per order. Just purchase again & again.
  • Redeem 3months, making sure you have a payment method on your microsoft account & then enable reccuring payments for an additional month.
  • Cancel Recurring
  • Redeem again/cancel repeat - adding a free month each time.
  • On your 9th one, it won't allow you to accept the free month so turn it off.
  • Buy a month of Ultimate off Ebay, I purchased for £1.40 - only redeemable on accounts with no active Ultimate.
This will then convert to 2 years 11 months ish.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Anyone with a near expiring/expired gamepass

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/3-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-card-xbox-one360-3967009

Can get 3 years of Ultimate for around 45quid ish aslong as you have an inactive membership at the time of completing.

• Buy 9x 3months gold, you may only be able to buy 2x per order. Just purchase again & again.
  • Redeem 3months, making sure you have a payment method on your microsoft account & then enable reccuring payments for an additional month.
  • Cancel Recurring
  • Redeem again/cancel repeat - adding a free month each time.
  • On your 9th one, it won't allow you to accept the free month so turn it off.
  • Buy a month of Ultimate off Ebay, I purchased for £1.40 - only redeemable on accounts with no active Ultimate.
This will then convert to 2 years 11 months ish.
That’s very cheap. Not sure I could be arsed though :lol:

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Didn't that one run with an unlocked frame rate?
I think there's a 60fps cap, but I could be wrong.
I think you had to have the disc to get the unlocked framerate, and play it in offline mode so that the automatic update doesn't kick in that locks the fps. Something like that.

Basically, something not worth doing.

Bebe

I think you had to have the disc to get the unlocked framerate, and play it in offline mode so that the automatic update doesn't kick in that locks the fps. Something like that.

Basically, something not worth doing.
Ah yes, this rings a bell. I'd never tried it before now. Saw it on sale for cheap last week and always wanted to try it out.

redcucumber

I've been hearing about this Turbo Golf Racing. Is it effectively Rocket League in a different skin?

hobbers

Turbo golf looks a lot like Rocket League but feels nothing like it.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Dreadful lineup this time. Hopefully they have something better for the second half of the month. Now that I've moved away from PS5 and Switch to have Series X as my go-to console I need them to provide me with GAMES.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Dreadful lineup this time. Hopefully they have something better for the second half of the month. Now that I've moved away from PS5 and Switch to have Series X as my go-to console I need them to provide me with GAMES.
Two point Campus is going to be amazing.