Gaming Xbox Series X|S

Which of these do you prefer

• Microsoft Game Pass

• Xbox Game Pass

Results are only viewable after voting.

hobbers

Powerwash simulator statistically and critically the best game on gamepass.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Planet of Lana on game pass is a lovely little game. Not particularly challenging at all but if you enjoyed Limbo or Inside this is in the same ballpark.

Visually gorgeous and very atmospheric with a good ol’ sprinkle of emotion.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Planet of Lana on game pass is a lovely little game. Not particularly challenging at all but if you enjoyed Limbo or Inside this is in the same ballpark.

The gameplay appeals to me but is there anything interesting about it other than the vibes?

Volumiza

The gameplay appeals to me but is there anything interesting about it other than the vibes?
Nothing you won’t have seen before dude no but it’s a nice game if you haven’t played it. It’s got some vibes of ICO in there too. I’ve enjoyed it.

Sometimes vibes can be enough no?

Volumiza

Cheers and yeah they can. I just wanted to ask as I haven't read much about the game.
Knowing how much you liked Limbo and Inside, I think it’s a safe bet you’d enjoy this dude.

Nowt groundbreaking but very nicely done.

Whispers* I’m actually enjoying my Xbox :)

Volumiza

I’m really looking forward to Hellblade 2.
I seem to remember we’ve mentioned this before? Yeah, one of my favourite games of the last few years and one reason I bought an Xbox.

I’ve always been surprised at how few people I’ve spoke to about it enjoyed it as much or even at all. Even contemplated downloading it off game pass again and having another play through.

Don’t think the next one will be out this year though dude eh?

Volumiza

I thought it was speculated for 2023 for a while, but I might be confusing it with Helldivers 2.
I think / thought it was but (and I may be wrong) I was having a sniff about a few weeks back and there were no further dev news and a couple of mentions of 2024. Will have another check …

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Knowing how much you liked Limbo and Inside, I think it’s a safe bet you’d enjoy this dude.

Nowt groundbreaking but very nicely done.

Whispers* I’m actually enjoying my Xbox :)
Awww that's nice :)

It's probably good that you've picked it up now because whereas we're having a bit of a barren spell you're able to play through all the good stuff we already have :lol:

And yes @massiveredspannerlambs there is some good stuff on there.

Volumiza

Awww that's nice :)

It's probably good that you've picked it up now because whereas we're having a bit of a barren spell you're able to play through all the good stuff we already have :lol:

And yes @massiveredspannerlambs there is some good stuff on there.
I’m actually loving something that my kids were playing a few years back - Sea of thieves. Wasn’t prepared to enjoy it as much as I am.

DavelinaJolie

Hellblade II
Avowed
Stalker II
Fable
As big a fan of Fable as I am, I'm really sceptical they will pull it off. Not because of Playground doing it either, but I just think they'll do some dumb shit that detracts from the fact that it's primarily a single player RPG.

Fully Fledged

As big a fan of Fable as I am, I'm really sceptical they will pull it off. Not because of Playground doing it either, but I just think they'll do some dumb shit that detracts from the fact that it's primarily a single player RPG.
The thing about Fable as a Fable fan, is that I expected the series to die with the cancellation of Legends, and the closure of Lionhead. The fact that we are getting a reboot made me cautiously optimistic. Will the game be a genuine Fable reboot? Hope for the best but be ready to be disappointed. At least I don't have to pay £70 to play it day one.

BristolRuss

Thanks for the recommendation, it's a fun game so far. Check out Somerville if you like Limbo and Inside as it was made by some of the team who made those games.

Volumiza

Thanks for the recommendation, it's a fun game so far. Check out Somerville if you like Limbo and Inside as it was made by some of the team who made those games.
Somerville is now downloaded and waiting to be played dude thanks.

I’d forgot about this after reading about this a year or so ago. I remember being disappointed it wasn’t coming to PS5.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Last week to pick up consoles before they're sold out for the next 18 months folks

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Can't tease you. With all your connections and know how you'll have seen the full script. You already know what wonders await us.
I know that "what wonders await us" is too long away to even be remotely bothered about. And even then, "I KNOW" that those titles have issues already.

But let it play out as it's going to.