Gaming Xbox Series X|S

Which of these do you prefer

• Microsoft Game Pass

• Xbox Game Pass

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
I know that "what wonders await us" is too long away to even be remotely bothered about. And even then, "I KNOW" that those titles have issues already.

But let it play out as it's going to.
Mate that hasn't been a game in 20 years that you haven't taken issue with

I wasn't saying the showcase would have games that please you. They're not wizards. The only games you like are the ones made for kids despite pretending to be such a purist.

Alock1

Just redone the xbox gold to gamepass ultimate conversion trick again. 3 years for £50. No renewal until May 2026.

Beautiful

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Just redone the xbox gold to gamepass ultimate conversion trick again. 3 years for £50. No renewal until May 2026.

Beautiful
I have two more years of Game Pass and don’t own Xbox anymore. :lol: I could technically use it for cloud gaming but let’s be honest, I won’t.

Alock1

£50 is insanely cheap. How did you manage that?
Well 2 of us are game sharing it. 3 years of Live at £75 on cdkeys for Turkey codes and then £11 for the 1 month needed to convert all 3 years. £86 split between us.

Have to VPN and browser translate to redeem and I know some people havent got it to work. Probably easier to just suck up and pay £105 for UK codes, but that's still £60 if gamesharing. Even if buying solo at the £116 it's mad value - less than £4 a month.

Alock1

I did it now just incase this weeks showcase results in any changes to the Gold conversion trick. I'm surprised it still works and I could see that being taken away this Sunday or near future since. Especially if they add a family plan or update pricing.

Even if you have currently have a live Gamepass sub and can't renew it before the show, if you aren't gamesharing then you could do the 3 year conversion on a 2nd account. Set that accounts xbox as the home console and your main account will be able to benefit from it.

Alock1

I have two more years of Game Pass and don’t own Xbox anymore. :lol: I could technically use it for cloud gaming but let’s be honest, I won’t.
I'm sorry for your loss.

You did the equivalent of leaving the Camp Nou in the 89th minute in '99.

Sarni

I'm with @Alock1 here I think they are going to smash it!
I'm predicting that they will announce:
  • Starfield delayed to Q2 2024 but we promise it will be there and will be amazing, like nothing you've ever seen
  • Forza Motorsport to arrive within the next months, but no date given, just soon
  • Next Forza Horizon game in the works, commitment to release within 3 years
  • Avowed is still in the works, will release before next generation. 30 seconds trailer without anything in-game follows.
  • 15 seconds trailer of new Elden Scrolls, to arrive before 2030
  • Three AAA games from 2017 added to Game Pass
  • Five new indie games to be added to Game Pass before end of year

Fully Fledged

Okay my hopes.
Starfield deep dive. Release date confirmed
Forza Motorsport game play. Release 4th quarter 2023
Stalker 2 game play. Release 4th quarter 2023(might change because of the war)
Avowed game play/in engine. Release first half 2024
Hellblade 2 gameplay/in engine. Release 4th quarter 2024
Fable in engine. Release 2025 (Hoping for Bowerstone cut scene but that's just wishful thinking.)
Grounded DLC trailer

Expecting
Sea of Thieves DLC trailer
Fallout 76 DLC trailer
ESO DLC trailer
ID @ Xbox indie showcase

Edit: I'd like a sneak peal at Indiana Jones but they have said that no first party will be CGI only.

Fully Fledged

Is it common to release games in June, July, or August? There may be some that release but not many. If you have a game that is ready to drop about then it makes more sense to hold it back for what Americans call The Holidays.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Is it common to release games in June, July, or August? There may be some that release but not many. If you have a game that is ready to drop about then it makes more sense to hold it back for what Americans call The Holidays.
Used to be quite big to tie in with the kid's summer hols didn't it? Like the summer blockbuster.

Christmas time is the bigger window but it's become a bit saturated with the annual releases of CoD, FIFA, etc.

Fully Fledged

Used to be quite big to tie in with the kid's summer hols didn't it? Like the summer blockbuster.

Christmas time is the bigger window but it's become a bit saturated with the annual releases of CoD, FIFA, etc.
Don't get me wrong. I hope the reason that the Gamepass showing for June was so light, is because they are going to announce some games Sunday, but most of the games that I know about seem further out than that.

Ainu

They aren't traditionally the biggest months but there have been some huge releases in that time frame. Both The Last of Us and Part II released in June. The Witcher 3 late May. FFXVI is releasing this month. If the game is actually in a shippable state, I don't think it makes sense to wait until the holiday season.

Fully Fledged

They aren't traditionally the biggest months but there have been some huge releases in that time frame. Both The Last of Us and Part II released in June. The Witcher 3 late May. FFXVI is releasing this month. If the game is actually in a shippable state, I don't think it makes sense to wait until the holiday season.
Diablo is out this week as well.

Sarni

Okay my hopes.
Starfield deep dive. Release date confirmed
Forza Motorsport game play. Release 4th quarter 2023
Stalker 2 game play. Release 4th quarter 2023(might change because of the war)
Avowed game play/in engine. Release first half 2024
Hellblade 2 gameplay/in engine. Release 4th quarter 2024
Fable in engine. Release 2025 (Hoping for Bowerstone cut scene but that's just wishful thinking.)
Grounded DLC trailer

Expecting
Sea of Thieves DLC trailer
Fallout 76 DLC trailer
ESO DLC trailer
ID @ Xbox indie showcase

Edit: I'd like a sneak peal at Indiana Jones but they have said that no first party will be CGI only.
They've already confirmed it.