XFL (2020-2020)

muller

Another enjoyable few games this week. Still haven't settled on a team though.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Apparently, The Rock has just bought the XFL. If you smelllllll what the rock is cookin'!

Ladron de redcafe

Whilst I'm a wwe fan, Vince has a list of questionable things. By list I mean a Bible worth
  • Reneging on his father's non-compete agreement with other territories. Raising said territories of their best talent and putting them out of business
  • Turning a blind eye about Mel Philip's alleged sexual abuse of young boys
  • Using George Zahorian to supply his locker room with "candy"
  • Montreal Screwjob
  • His handling of Owen Hart's death
  • Firing Joanie Laurer because the girl who slept with Joanie's boyfriend and stole him from her was none other than one Stephanie McMahon
  • Smear job WWE confidential program in 2002 insinuating that Lex Lugar was responsible for Miss Elizabeth's death
  • Exculpating himself and his company from any responsibility for Chris Benoit being in the state he was in when he killed his wife and son and commited suicide.
  • Largest private doner to Donald Trump's campaign
Are we missing anything?

Sylar

• Reneging on his father's non-compete agreement with other territories. Raising said territories of their best talent and putting them out of business
  • Turning a blind eye about Mel Philip's alleged sexual abuse of young boys
  • Using George Zahorian to supply his locker room with "candy"
  • Montreal Screwjob
  • His handling of Owen Hart's death
  • Firing Joanie Laurer because the girl who slept with Joanie's boyfriend and stole him from her was none other than one Stephanie McMahon
  • Smear job WWE confidential program in 2002 insinuating that Lex Lugar was responsible for Miss Elizabeth's death
  • Exculpating himself and his company from any responsibility for Chris Benoit being in the state he was in when he killed his wife and son and commited suicide.
  • Largest private doner to Donald Trump's campaign
Are we missing anything?
Probably a lot

The stuff with Saudi, steroid scandal (candy as you said though), sexual cases, the whole 'independent contractor' and snuffing out union

Meh, xfl might thrive without him.
He's so out of touch with reality

Ladron de redcafe

Probably a lot

The stuff with Saudi, steroid scandal (candy as you said though), sexual cases, the whole 'independent contractor' and snuffing out union

Meh, xfl might thrive without him.
He's so out of touch with reality
I hope you're right but I'm don't think they'll succeed. I can't see them generating even close to the amount of revenue they would need to in order to pay decent players. I hope this turns into a feeder league but the truth is that NCAA football is always going to be more popular than an upstart football league. Let's see. I'm rooting for them, for what it's worth.

I forgot about the union cases. The independent contractor status goes hand-in-hand. I believe that Jesse Ventura tried to organise a union in the late 80's and that Hulk Hogan kiboshed it. Bret openly talked about his dismay at the independent contractor status and how wrestlers get shafted, in his opinion.