YOU LOVE TO SEE IT

El-Manos

I think the simple explanation is that almost all of Germany is so bored of Bayern's dominance that it got to the point where even some Schalke and Bayern supporters would prefer Dortmund winning the league to Bayern winning it one more time.
Schalke fans? Arent they supposed to hate Dortmund? Surely anyone but Schalke fans. That’s like us saying; “ sick of Chelsea winning it, let liverpool win it”.

Rustyspider13

They don’t have the same tribalism. Personally find it very sterilise but it’s their culture so hey ho.
I find that the tribalism is a big part of the fun of supporting a football club. It shouldn't ever devolve into violence but the sense of belonging is a great feeling. But as you say, to each his own.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Fair enough, I suppose I have to take this on the chin. I do still feel emotionally attached to the Bundesliga. :lol:
No problem mate, I’m only slagging. I’m sure you’ll be back where you belong in no time.

Just a bit of banter from me, I secretly admire German football — how could you not? :lol:

schwalbe

Supports
Fc Bayern München
Guys, don't get so defensive, it's just good old banter.
I know that Utd is relevant, it's the biggest club in the world. I mean, which other club has so many Instagram followers, supporters in SEA with a knock-off jersey or an official bed sheets partner and can blow any small-time club out of the water.
And that's what counts, don't let anybody tell you something different.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I find that the tribalism is a big part of the fun of supporting a football club. It shouldn't ever devolve into violence but the sense of belonging is a great feeling. But as you say, to each his own.
Yes I agree with all of that. I can never see myself sticking up for Liverpool for instance. feck them — let them burn.

Rustyspider13

I think the simple explanation is that almost all of Germany is so bored of Bayern's dominance that it got to the point where even some Schalke and Bayern supporters would prefer Dortmund winning the league to Bayern winning it one more time.
I need those Bayern fans to convince their club to sell us Kimmich and Lewa for 20m. Dortmund would surely have a better chance then :lol:

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I need those Bayern fans to convince their club to sell us Kimmich and Lewa for 20m. Dortmund would surely have a better chance then :lol:
To be fair, if they sold us those two players for 20m each, they'd still have made a 35m profit on them. :wenger:

DoomSlayer

I know that Utd is relevant, it's the biggest club in the world. I mean, which other club has so many Instagram followers, supporters in SEA with a knock-off jersey or an official bed sheets partner and can blow any small-time club out of the water.
People used to get banned for terrible WUM attempts.

BlackBen

M’kay

Mac Asimov

Nothing like a fantastic signing to wind up the red cafe sad needy trolls.

Tony247

Love to see this too! Keep it coming.

Robertd0803

I was all for United fans bombarding Dortmunds social media accounts with you love to see it but the fact that Uniteds twitter account used the same phrase is even better :)

Redlyn

This thread is cringe and something I'd expect to see at RAWK or from the Arse fans.

There's no banter here except for the United fans who think saving the Glazers 35m for one year less of Sancho at the club is somehow a footballing trophy.
So serious over what is clearly banter. Who even thinks that :lol:

macheda14

This thread is cringe and something I'd expect to see at RAWK or from the Arse fans.

There's no banter here except for the United fans who think saving the Glazers 35m for one year less of Sancho at the club is somehow a footballing trophy.
So you’re saying you don’t love to see it?

Also is saving that money did more than save us money, it is trying to regain some foothold in the transfer market by not always paying the asking price and never walking away.

macheda14

Imagine this version of Martial linking up with Sancho. We might win the World Cup next year.
Martial on form is one of my favourite players to watch. I would love him to give us a real headache in terms of starting 11.

Bleu

Supports
New England Revolution
Karma came back to bite BVB. Theyre a selling club and will stay that way. Flexing to United last year was pathetic and the tweet back was well deserved. #Clapback

Last edited:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Where? The BDL literally only exists in the mind of the deluded PDL, nobody outside of Dortmund fans care about Sancho leaving them.
Yeah we're all just imagining all of you rushing to defend Dortmind. Clueless newbie :lol:

KennyBurner

Martial on form is one of my favourite players to watch. I would love him to give us a real headache in terms of starting 11.
Its the only reason after 5 years Im still in his corner. This is the last season though. He cant keep embarrassing me with all the options he has going forward.

Withnail

It's been quite amazing to see how one relatively harmless tweet by Dortmund's social media department has triggered so much anger over the past year. I truly hope this comeback of their social media department will give closure to all United fans.
Anger! :lol:

Yeah we're all just imagining all of you rushing to defend Dortmind. Clueless newbie :lol:
Also trying to make PDL a thing. As if we'd defend anything the scousers or bitters did :lol:

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
So you’re saying you don’t love to see it?

Also is saving that money did more than save us money, it is trying to regain some foothold in the transfer market by not always paying the asking price and never walking away.
I've been reading this nonsense propaganda for years. Try harder, Ed.

GazTheLegend

Us big boys who haven't won a trophy in 4 years?

*Runs Away*

Incredibly small-time and completely unnecessary from us, didn't expect that.
We will look to trade with Dortmund again in not so distant future, they will be even more stubborn in negotiations because of this I imagine.
Close to a decade of irrelevance has really taken its toll on this forum.
So many people embarrassing themselves in this thread. Cringe all around.
Classic redcafe response in the post Fergie era.
I don't care about Dortmund. They haven't been real competition with Sancho and they won't be without him. So nothing really has changed for me.
Let's face it, we have been irrelevant for about eight years now on the European stage. Two CL quarter-finals were the pinnacle of our decade and we haven't been anywhere close to a title challenge in our domestic league either. We're no more relevant than AC Milan.
Our fans' arrogance when it comes to the Bundesliga is really embarassing.
Manchester United will only truly stop being relevant once we stop getting these extreme reactions to fairly harmless anecdotes from people at our club- change my view. I wish there was a bit less raw hatred for our club because I think we try to do things right, but I suppose you take the rough with the smooth.

Daniel_de_Foe

Supports
Member of the BLPA
Yeah feck those pesky BDL Guys, what have they ever done for us? They did't even exist. I on the other hand am a proud member of the BLPA.

There are two stories about this and the German one is this:

There once was a player named S. who wanted to got to United.
Dortmund dint’t want him to go, but they gave him a promise.
„Let them pay the right price in the right time and you will be sold.“

Unfortunately United didn’t pay the right price and didn’t show up in time
and they were negotiating like idiots. No Sancho for them.

And a year later they learned their lessen. They did show up in time, they
did not negotiating like idiots and they got Sansho even for cheap.

And what are we leaning from this tale? Don’t be idiots and you get your player, even for less that you thought.

I am sure, there are other stories of this, like a Man United one. But the thing about banter is Dortmund have to
buy your story to be pissed. If they don’t there is nothing to be pissed about.
Beside like 15 million less money than Sancho is worth. Feck you Ed and your brilliant sweet talking!

Siorac

Yeah, feck off

We've won more than Dortmund in recent times in our slump :lol: AC milan are a huge club. Only juveniles look at the CL last 8 to decide on the relevance of football clubs
I think on-pitch performance is rather more important than, I don't know, social media followers.

Yes, AC Milan are a huge club. They are also irrelevant on the highest level and have been for a while because they don't compete for the major trophies, and neither do we. I hope it will change eventually but until then...

Siorac

Manchester United will only truly stop being relevant once we stop getting these extreme reactions to fairly harmless anecdotes from people at our club- change my view. I wish there was a bit less raw hatred for our club because I think we try to do things right, but I suppose you take the rough with the smooth.
Just to clarify: I have absolutely no issue with what the CLUB has done. The social media 'banter' - god I hate that word - is light-hearted fun, nothing wrong with it. The 'Yes x' tweet was absolutely lovely.

It's some Caftards' arrogance that annoys me somewhat because it's cringeworthy.

MIC_FIN

Supports
United Away Games
Yeah feck those pesky BDL Guys, what have they ever done for us? They did't even exist. I on the other hand am a proud member of the BLPA.

There are two stories about this and the German one is this:

There once was a player named S. who wanted to got to United.
Dortmund dint’t want him to go, but they gave him a promise.
„Let them pay the right price in the right time and you will be sold.“

Unfortunately United didn’t pay the right price and didn’t show up in time
and they were negotiating like idiots. No Sancho for them.

And a year later they learned their lessen. They did show up in time, they
did not negotiating like idiots and they got Sansho even for cheap.

And what are we leaning from this tale? Don’t be idiots and you get your player, even for less that you thought.

I am sure, there are other stories of this, like a Man United one. But the thing about banter is Dortmund have to
buy your story to be pissed. If they don’t there is nothing to be pissed about.
Beside like 15 million less money than Sancho is worth. Feck you Ed and your brilliant sweet talking!
Not entirely sure what I have just read.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
You get it