YOU LOVE TO SEE IT

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I think they have an issue with morons more than with free speech
I am always reassured that we have guardians of what intelligent discourse should be. That usually means things those same guardians cannot comprehend, argue against with a cool head or just flat-out dislike. Pretty much from the guide book of that dumbass Priti Patel.

There's free speach and then there's spouting shit.
Indeed, spouting shit like supporting a Super League.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I am always reassured that we have guardians of what intelligent discourse should be. That usually means things those same guardians cannot comprehend, argue against with a cool head or just flat-out dislike. Pretty much from the guide book of that dumbass Priti Patel.
You seem a bit obsessed with her tbh bringing her up in every other post.

Jam

Absolutely absurd reactions.

Harmless banter by Dortmund, harmless rebuttal by United.

U99ted

Meanwhile, unlike BVB who buy youngsters and develop them, we throw big money around to see what sticks
When you have to conveniently ignore signings like Diallo, Pellestri & Hannibal, and also conveniently forget about the academy players in our first team squad, you know you've had a 'mare.

alexthelion

Indeed, spouting shit like supporting a Super League.
Never did I support the SL, you're just spouting sh!t again.

FatTails

When you have to conveniently ignore signings like Diallo, Pellestri & Hannibal, and also conveniently forget about the academy players in our first team squad, you know you've had a 'mare.
Until they get proper minutes in competitive football, like the likes of Sancho got at BVB, you’re on very flimsy ground.

U99ted

Until they get proper minutes in competitive football, like the likes of Sancho got at BVB, you’re on very flimsy ground.
It's clear that we do aim to develop young players- players from our academy play regularly for the first team (like Rashford, Greenwood, Henderson, McTominay), and we've signed guys like those mentioned. If they're good enough like Sancho, they'll be treated like Sancho. Except we won't sell to a bigger club for profit, as we're not Borussia Dortmund.

schwalbe

Supports
Fc Bayern München
Elaborate
Sure. Based on the average Utd supporter’s standards, If Utd had played in the BL (what the feck is the BDL?) for the last 8 years and had performed the same as in the PL, it would have still been a one team league. Or, to make it easier, Utd doesn’t turn the PL from a 3 teams league into a 4 teams league.

Daniel_de_Foe

Supports
Member of the BLPA
Sure. Based on the average Utd supporter’s standards, If Utd had played in the BL (what the feck is the BDL?) for the last 8 years and had performed the same as in the PL, it would have still been a one team league. Or, to make it easier, Utd doesn’t turn the PL from a 3 teams league into a 4 teams league.
BDL (Bundesliga Defence League) and BLPA (Bundesliga Protection Alliance). They basically bunched us all together. I suppose some of them even think non Bayern fans would support your club which is kind of funny.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
I like how people are talking smack while showing how clueless they are.

Bundesliga is a very high tempo league, not quite PL, but def faster than Serie A.

The championship analogies :lol:

Real Name

Guys, don't get so defensive, it's just good old banter.
I know that Utd is relevant, it's the biggest club in the world. I mean, which other club has so many Instagram followers, supporters in SEA with a knock-off jersey or an official bed sheets partner and can blow any small-time club out of the water.
And that's what counts, don't let anybody tell you something different.
You're trying too hard.

You love to see it.

Judas

Open to offers
I like how people are talking smack while showing how clueless they are.

Bundesliga is a very high tempo league, not quite PL, but def faster than Serie A.

The championship analogies :lol:
The defending is poor though. Maybe because the overall style is different, I rarely see a game in the Bundesliga without some just unbelievably poor defensive display.

Denis79

That I agree with to some extent, it was the toll on the forum I was wondering about.