Television We didn't all go to Gudger College

Sylar

Sky cut the 'me so solly' scene from the 'temptation of krust' episode.

Now wondering how many other stuff they've edited out

AaronRedDevil

The episode where she fakes his death. Krusty gets shocked on the boat by the sonar thing and says "Tell me where you are now, you bastard". One of my favourite moments and they just skipped over it...Bastards.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"

In fairness it's not especially obvious from the script that it's meant as a joke about him using shock humour to die on his arse. Simpsons can be quite subtle at times and you need a big IQ to understand it.

Sylar

The episode where she fakes his death. Krusty gets shocked on the boat by the sonar thing and says "Tell me where you are now, you bastard". One of my favourite moments and they just skipped over it...Bastards.
Ahhh, I can just imagine people complaining about seeing certain things

In fairness it's not especially obvious from the script that it's meant as a joke about him using shock humour to die on his arse. Simpsons can be quite subtle at times and you need a big IQ to understand it.
Yeah it's strange as I thought that was one of the obvious things though. It wasn't edited too well cos they showed his teeth and the flapping thing with the crowd shocked silent in between

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Ahhh, I can just imagine people complaining about seeing certain things

Yeah it's strange as I thought that was one of the obvious things though. It wasn't edited too well cos they showed his teeth and the flapping thing with the crowd shocked silent in between
Ah that's a bit weird then...

I watched the ep after you mentioned it and was surprised to find I remembered almost none of it until the Canyonero song at the end. I could have sworn that was in an earlier season