Television We didn't all go to Gudger College

SirAF

Ageist
I've rewatched a lot of old Simpsons clips that I haven't seen for years and they're still brilliant. Just brilliant writing.

It's fantastic! After I got Disney+ I started to rewatch chronologically - currently at season 4 :drool: Will take me forever to catch up though!

Irwin99

It's fantastic! After I got Disney+ I started to rewatch chronologically - currently at season 4 :drool: Will take me forever to catch up though!
It is actually fantastic. The writing is so so sharp. I haven't watched the show in a decade and I agree with the consensus that it went downhill sharply around season 9 but recently I keep seeing little clips on YouTube and the brilliance of it always makes me smile.

SirAF

Ageist
It is actually fantastic. The writing is so so sharp. I haven't watched the show in a decade and I agree with the consensus that it went downhill sharply around season 9 but recently I keep seeing little clips on YouTube and the brilliance of it always makes me smile.
Yeah, I agree with that too but I still think it's worth keep watching. I haven't watched the, probably, 10 last seasons or so and I'm really looking forward to catching up and see something brand new even if it's not as good as the golden seasons.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just finished the East coast of Scotland and on the North coast now. Something I learned.