Your captain and vice captain for 19/20 season.

Iam Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Lindelof is the best choice for the long-run. Will be here for years and is only becoming better and smarter.

Please send Young to Becks MLS-club and Jones to Sunderland.

Last edited by a moderator:

RedCurry

Checkmate.

This is like picking man-of-the-match for most of our games last season.

R V Little Pea

I hope Young stays and I expect him to. He should be our captain. Although much maligned, he is a leader. He’s a good full back in my opinion all things considered. It’s not his fault that he’s been asked to do a job and isn’t playing in a team that isn’t functioning. I would like to see Dalot or a new RB get some more games and then Ashley can play in attack and provide the creativity. He will also help track back.

Youngy is a better option as captain when compared to the likes of Pogba and De Gea. Youngy is united through and through and should hopefully be here for another 2-3 years. Great example for the lads even when he’s not playing. He deserves to spend a decade here.

Affirmation

Make an offer to Matthijs de Ligt to join the club and become our Captain. As for the Vice Captain role it could be given to someone like Lindelof but would probably instead be given to Ashley Young, especially if he is not getting the Captain role I guess.