Your First United Hero and your first United Game Watched.

meamth

Ronaldo's debut, against Bolton. Then I fell in love with United. Never had interest with football before that.

Fanboying Ronaldo until he left, then I learned the hard truth about football, nobody is bigger than the club.

Maticmaker

First game ever at OT 3rd Nov 1956, we beat Wolves 3-0 scorers David Pegg, Tommy Taylor and Billy Whelan. I was only ten years old don't remember much, except my Uncle bought me a full meat pie...all to myself, wow!
First real full game, (regular supporter after this) was 26th Aug 1961 at OT, beat Blackburn Rovers 6-1; David Herd 2, Albert Quixall 2, Bobby Charlton and Maurice Setters. Charlton was my hero and would remain so until a certain G. Best came on the scene.

The Hustler

Gordon Hill. I had the number 11 on the back of my United shirts. First game vs Leeds at OT just prior to the cup final in '77. We won 1-0 with a Trevor Cherry own goal, crowd 60,612 - will never forget that figure! We parked up on some disused rail tracks near derelict factories about a mile from the ground. That became our regular parking place in those days. And that funny leathery kind of smell in the air in the area.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Bryan Robson
On TV - 1985 FA Cup final. I probably watched other matches, including the '83 final but it's the first I remember.
In person - United 3-2 Oxford 4/4/87