Your Hidden Gems or under the radar - Wanted Signings

Brightonian

Imagine oppo managers working out their attacking strategies not knowing if we're going to field Martinez (5'9") or Toure (6'8") at LCB.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Tosin Adarabioyo
Apparently will be out of contract in the Summer..

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Tosin Adarabioyo
Apparently will be out of contract in the Summer..
Jesus Christ. ‘Raw’ doesn’t cover it.

50% cultured clearances that are passes to a team mate.

50% triangle footed guess-shaped swings/hoofs.

Could be a player if someone coaches the insanity and rashness out of him.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Superb in the air and a decent reading of the game, but not sure about the rest of his qualities. I think it’s push to say he is United quality, but I haven’t paid a ton of attention to him for that long. I think one of the issues is that he’s going to want to play wherever he goes, and I’m not sure he could be considered good enough to be a starter for us.

Donut

Sounds like Bailly without the turtle heading.

Onerealunited

He very much reminds of Bailly. I liked Bailly so it is not negative meant but I don't think it is the type that we need right now. I do not know Adarabioyo at all and have not watched anyting of him except the Youtube video above and to be honest he doesnt look like United quality in that video. He is too raw and most of his interceptions are not controlled. I would be afraid to sign him, even if it is on a free, as I do not think he would strengthen our team. Also, I believe we should only get players in to strengthen the startign 11 and then the players that previously played could act as backup (or fight for their spot)

daba

He very much reminds of Bailly. I liked Bailly so it is not negative meant but I don't think it is the type that we need right now. I do not know Adarabioyo at all and have not watched anyting of him except the Youtube video above and to be honest he doesnt look like United quality in that video. He is too raw and most of his interceptions are not controlled. I would be afraid to sign him, even if it is on a free, as I do not think he would strengthen our team. Also, I believe we should only get players in to strengthen the startign 11 and then the players that previously played could act as backup (or fight for their spot)
I tend to agree that generally we should always be aiming to sign players with the view that they genuinely challenge for a 1st spot.

However with Varane probably leaving on a free and the rest of our CBs bar Martinez unable to play a high line and also rumoured to be up for sale I think getting someone in on a free would help us a lot. Adarabioyo can play a high line, is a decent box defender and if good enough on the ball, so if we can get him in on a free on probably 1/3 of Varane’s wages that would be good business.

It would free up funds to really revitalise our defence but also other areas of the team. Also the beauty with a free transfer is that if it doesn’t work out for whatever reason we should still be able to make a nice profit on him regardless.

Ekeke

The video isnt very good. Its a strange one to make with plenty of miskicks etc. The reality is our CBs do the same thing its just if someone made a video of them they would cut them out. He's a better CB than any of them have been this season other than Maguire

Ekeke

He's much more relaxed than Bailly. If anything he might be too relaxed at times and not be that front footed aggressive defender we lack without Lisandro. Taller by 9 cms as he's a very tall 196 cm or 6'4. He's actually fit and playing most weeks so he isnt injured all the time. The only thing I would say they are comparible with is that he's quick like Bailly.

He's more like Smalling. Tall and strong in the air, fast but more composed on the ball and can bring the ball out or pass it about with a bit more imagination. He probably wont be lining up for Barcelona or Real Madrid but he's a perfectly good premier league CB for a team trying to level up and get towards City and Liverpool. Someone is getting a £25-30 million player for free this summer at 26 years old.