Your Hidden Gems or under the radar - Wanted Signings

davbon

Just stumbled on a youtube clip of this guy called Daniel Ruiz, from Colombian team, Millonarios. He looks like Bernado Silva in disguise. Half winger, half playmaker. Seems like Barcelona and City already following him.

Unfortunately I can't post the link.

Ekeke

If we want to go for Caicedo, who certainly isnt an under the radar gem at this point, then we can also get this guy to complete the Ecuadorian revolution. Looks pretty good, certainly worth keeping an eye on. Young left footed CB who would at the very least be a cheap stand in for Lisandro if ETH doesnt want 2 left footed CBs starting.

Antwerp on top of being our former feeder club are also top of the Belgian league right now with 20 year old Pacho starting 10 league games.

https://totalfootballanalysis.com/a...202223-scout-report-tactical-analysis-tactics

Last edited:

Ekeke

Enzo Le Fee, 22, Lorient, DM, France

Playing well in France so only a matter of time before he's moving to a better club than Lorient and not hidden or under the radar

Bojan Djordjic

Probably the best academy product we've had in a long time, and that's an academy that includes a lot of good players that we never keep, but I think it'll be different with him. He's special.
He seems to be the guy all the expert youth football followers are saying is one of the best 16 year olds they've ever seen.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Enzo Le Fee, 22, Lorient, DM, France

Playing well in France so only a matter of time before he's moving to a better club than Lorient and not hidden or under the radar
He's certainly someone I'm watching this season in ligue 1. Lorient do tend to produce some good players, so I'm interested to see how he continues. Playing very well so far.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Ilya Zabarnyi, 20 year old CB from Dynamo Kyiv looks a very promising young CB. He's about 6'4 in height, physically strong and has a good turn of pace along with the ability to pass well and stay calm and composed against a intense press. He's also strong aerially and looks a very interesting prospect who could develop into the all-round commanding CB that I feel we should target if Maguire ends up leaving.

I think there's going to a lot of teams waiting to pounce for him come the end of the season.

Remember the geese

Ilya Zabarnyi, 20 year old CB from Dynamo Kyiv looks a very promising young CB. He's about 6'4 in height, physically strong and has a good turn of pace along with the ability to pass well and stay calm and composed against a intense press. He's also strong aerially and looks a very interesting prospect who could develop into the all-round commanding CB that I feel we should target if Maguire ends up leaving.

I think there's going to a lot of teams waiting to pounce for him come the end of the season.

I remember him playing for Ukraine at the Euros. He was linked a bit with Chelsea back then.

The1974s

How’s his mobility?
Collins has the lot . He's been outstanding playing for Ireland as well.
We should have took a punt on him in the summer and another player I'd love us to sign is Gavin Bazunu. He's gona be an absolute top class keeper.

Ekeke

Sudakov from Shakhtar Donetsk had a good game today against Madrid in a 1-1 draw. He's 20 and all the hype is around Mudryk.

He got an assist against both Celtic and Leipzig in previous matches as well

Sudakov is the #8

Crossfield

https://gyazo.com/d38fcfbb943b76a306e69d1f1767ceb1

Good find with a floor pass

https://i.gyazo.com/1ad049082f1b7a8a42389c5b91e9a245.mp4

Backheel linkup in a counter

https://gyazo.com/132018937010ed4fef2ce9531abde08d

Importantly for a CM he also made 4 tackles and 1 interception and he also had the most touches for his team

Last edited:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Hate to be the advocate of all things Feyenoord, but I'm starting to suspect you could've bought Fredrik Aursnes from us this summer as an alternative to McT. We bought him last year for 400.000 ( :lol: ) from the Norwegian competition and sold him to Benfica for around 14 million this summer. He looks to be fitting in perfectly judging from the match against PSG. And at a bargain bin price.

Real_Knut

Hate to be the advocate of all things Feyenoord, but I'm starting to suspect you could've bought Fredrik Aursnes from us this summer as an alternative to McT. We bought him last year for 400.000 ( :lol: ) from the Norwegian competition and sold him to Benfica for around 14 million this summer. He looks to be fitting in perfectly judging from the match against PSG. And at a bargain bin price.
The price for Fredrik Aursnes was that low since his contract was running out, but still... Happy to hear he's doing well - I haven't watched him play and I thought he wasn't starting for Benfica. He performed very well for Molde (my local team) in the Europa league

MUFC OK

Endrick is not under the radar as such but is my most wanted signing.

MayfieldsFinest

Aaron Hickey. He’d be about 12-15m I’d imagine and I think he’d be more than worth it.

Eriksen. We are losing a lot of players, Eriksen plays with the right mentality and is at an age where he could rotate in.

Billy Gilmour. Rubbish loan but he’s quality.
This aged very well.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
The price for Fredrik Aursnes was that low since his contract was running out, but still... Happy to hear he's doing well - I haven't watched him play and I thought he wasn't starting for Benfica. He performed very well for Molde (my local team) in the Europa league
He was a revelation for us last year especially in our Conference league run. I miss him dearly, but buying a player for 400k and selling jim for 14 million a year later is not something we can refuse sadly.

Real_Knut

He was a revelation for us last year especially in our Conference league run. I miss him dearly, but buying a player for 400k and selling jim for 14 million a year later is not something we can refuse sadly.
Thanks for the thumbs up on his performances. Understand the part about money very well. €14M is the entire budget of Molde for a year.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Sudakov from Shakhtar Donetsk had a good game today against Madrid in a 1-1 draw. He's 20 and all the hype is around Mudryk.
Mudryk will probably get his big move this January. Just a matter of which club is willing to meet Shakhtar high transfer fee.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
What's your opinion on Orkun Kokcu? He looks a really interesting young deep-roaming playmaker who is comfortable on either foot.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
What's your opinion on Orkun Kokcu? He looks a really interesting young deep-roaming playmaker who is comfortable on either foot.
Honestly unsure. He is capable of quality, but is inconsistent and prone to losing his head in a match when things go poorly.

He's a great passer and very composed on the ball. If he matures a bit mentally he can become a decent player in a top league. Not a star though.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Honestly unsure. He is capable of quality, but is inconsistent and prone to losing his head in a match when things go poorly.

He's a great passer and very composed on the ball. If he matures a bit mentally he can become a decent player in a top league. Not a star though.
He does seem to lose his head which was evident against FC Midtjylland yesterday. But he plays with such intensity and his ability on the ball is of a high level. I think if he matures mentally then I think he could really surprise alot of people.

Messier1994

The Swedish Rumble
Not really a hidden gem or someone under the radar — but I can’t help but to be a little intrigued by Rasmus Kristensen from Leeds.

He is of course mostly a brute, but he isn’t a total stiff with the ball. He has played for ETH for Ajax.

There are a few reasons for why he interest me:
-At 6’2, he is a valuable assets on set pieces. It’s all a matter of balance; if you have some size at RD, the need to get McT on late in games won’t be as great and so forth, we could perhaps carry someone like Timber next to Martinez which would be huge for our possession play.
-The game isn’t what it used to be when we always had a couple of guys like Keane and the likes — but from my POV we have been waaay to vanilla physically since Fergie left.
-I also think Kristensen is a bit underrated. He has a fairly high natural skill level. Sometimes he has focused a bit too much on being the villain on the field. But he is pretty versatile, he had a good passing game, can definitely move in and play as a CM (ie invert as a RD).

Sea-Cow

Not really a hidden gem or someone under the radar — but I can’t help but to be a little intrigued by Rasmus Kristensen from Leeds.

He is of course mostly a brute, but he isn’t a total stiff with the ball. He has played for ETH for Ajax.

There are a few reasons for why he interest me:
-At 6’2, he is a valuable assets on set pieces. It’s all a matter of balance; if you have some size at RD, the need to get McT on late in games won’t be as great and so forth, we could perhaps carry someone like Timber next to Martinez which would be huge for our possession play.
-The game isn’t what it used to be when we always had a couple of guys like Keane and the likes — but from my POV we have been waaay to vanilla physically since Fergie left.
-I also think Kristensen is a bit underrated. He has a fairly high natural skill level. Sometimes he has focused a bit too much on being the villain on the field. But he is pretty versatile, he had a good passing game, can definitely move in and play as a CM (ie invert as a RD).
I have actually been surprised by him in the few times I've seen Leeds this year. He is surprisingly quick and athletic and can physically dominate opposing wingers. He also has an engine and runs up and down the wing all day.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout

Been following him now for 2 years he’s a real talent.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
There is a kid from Argentina, Buonanotte he looks a real gem. Only thing is he plays exactly in the space of Antony

onemanarmy

Ferran Jutglà, 23y old striker. Stayed at Barcelona way too long. People in Spain want him at the World Cup. Playing fantastically for Brugge. 8 goals in 15 games.

Lux Thunder

Ferran Jutglà, 23y old striker. Stayed at Barcelona way too long. People in Spain want him at the World Cup. Playing fantastically for Brugge. 8 goals in 15 games.
From what I have seen from him, which is not much to be honest, he does have some traits similar to Martial dropping to the left side to link up with the midfield and he also likes to diagonally switch the ball to the right, which is something ETH would appreciate.

Also, is there anyone regularly watching the Belgian Pro League ? I would appreciate an opinion on Daniel Munoz, right back at Genk. I watched him a few times and he was like right-sided Malacia, very aggressive of the ball and quite narrow in possession, with playing more passes into central zones to create chances than overlapping to put a cross. In those few games I watched he looked quality, so I found it as a surprise to see he is 26 and still at Genk - I thought he was younger.

Not saying that Munoz or Jutgla are quality for United, but they both are interesting players from their league.

onemanarmy

From what I have seen from him, which is not much to be honest, he does have some traits similar to Martial dropping to the left side to link up with the midfield and he also likes to diagonally switch the ball to the right, which is something ETH would appreciate.

Also, is there anyone regularly watching the Belgian Pro League ? I would appreciate an opinion on Daniel Munoz, right back at Genk. I watched him a few times and he was like right-sided Malacia, very aggressive of the ball and quite narrow in possession, with playing more passes into central zones to create chances than overlapping to put a cross. In those few games I watched he looked quality, so I found it as a surprise to see he is 26 and still at Genk - I thought he was younger.

Not saying that Munoz or Jutgla are quality for United, but they both are interesting players from their league.
Regarding Munoz, Joachim Maehle, who played right back before him at Genk was a much better player, and is still only 25. He's at Atalanta now. I don't rate him that much.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Alexis MacAllister. He's at the heart of everything good Brighton do and I think he's the kind of player we need to sign to take Eriksen's place in the long run.

NoPace

Alexis MacAllister. He's at the heart of everything good Brighton do and I think he's the kind of player we need to sign to take Eriksen's place in the long run.
He's only got 2 years left on his deal as of this upcoming summer, so I think he really could move if a team offered up 40M or so for him.

Bwuk

Kroos will be on a free in the summer. Wonder if he fancies re-uniting with Casemiro for a year?

paulscholes18

Arsen Zakaryan, 19yr Russian, attacking midfielder (can also play on both flanks) for Dynamo Moscow right footed though his left isn’t much worse.
quick feet, good close ball control and dribbling, set piece taker. Reminds me of Luka Modric from his Dinamo Zagreb days

Messier1994

The Swedish Rumble
Marc Guehi (CB, Crystal Palace) is a kid I think would grow tremendously under Ten Hag. He is great at playing a high defense, makes really good reads and regularly steps up high to break up passes. He definitely have talent with the ball too, although not as developed as it could be.

There are probably cheaper options out there though.

A bit of a personal favorite of mine is Isak Hien who plays for Hellas Verona. Physically he is right up there with Van Dijk and Koulibaly. 6’3. Plays like them too. Tremendous speed. Manhandles everyone in physical battles. I don’t know a ton about his back ground, but heard that he was a striker in Sweden playing with guys like Kulusevski and Isak on youth/national junior teams, and just moved to CB a couple of years ago. And it shows, he is great with the ball and always plays a really really high defense.

But always with guys like him, playing that high defense is super high reward but also high risk. When it works, there is instantly talks about him being a team of the week player in Serie A and so forth. But for him to keep that ‘it’s easy’ confidence compareable to someone like Van Dijk’s, he got to do it day in and day out, season in and season out. I saw him play for Sweden next to VNL against Serbia and especially Milosovic. Milosovic ended up with like a hat trick and it wasn’t Hien’s finest hour. I wouldn’t exactly bet the house on him becoming a world class defender. But he is the type who in a year or two, who knows, all of a sudden one of the better team’s in Serie A have scooped him up and he has a three digit price tag if a PL teams comes calling…

I’ve only seen very little of him but he actually caught my attention the other week in the CL. Very agile on the field, gets open and is almost always a passing option. But I can’t say just how good he is, if he could do the same in the PL as he have done for Brugge.

jesperjaap

Only his first season in Europe but maybe not under the radar or a hidden gem as he got linked heavily with us ovr the summer with a low buy out clause in his native country.

Only really saw youtube clips of him for River but looked talented....Havign watched a bit of him for Benfica....should have signed him. Will be a £50m+ transfer over the next 18months I feel.

Enzo Fernandez. Just like Martinez has it all inluding being very tough despite his size, so does Fernandez in midfield, touch, vision, techniuqe and a real battler too. Wouldnt be surprised to see him break into the world cup squad, and if he gets opportunities have a massive world cup

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
He only spent one year at Barcelona. He arrived free from Espanyol at the age of 22.

Luka Mora

He's going to become incredible, pace, power, movement and killer instinct on top of great skill.