Your prayers please.

fredthered

I want Peter Kenyon back
A legwnd of a Manchester United supporter, Steve Donoghue was today taken into hospital showing signs of infection due to Corona Virus.

It was confirmed as Covid19 and Steve was taken into isolation where he was placed on a ventilator.

His condition has worsened and he is now in intensive care and doctors have warned his family he may not pull through and his chances are about 30%.

Some of you wil know Steve as the founder of Stretford Enders Worldwide where he organises the annual Stretford Enders reunion in Manchester each year

He also was author of a book "From Rochdale to rio"

Can i ask all reds to pray for Steve and his wonderful wife and daughters.

Thanks all

steve88

Hope he pulls through prayers are with him and his family

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Terrible news. Hope he pulls through

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Thoughts with Steve and his family and friends at this difficult time, I hope he pulls through through this and comes out the other side fighting fit.

Falcow

Thats so awful, dont know the guy but hope he pulls through it. He doesnt sound old as per your description which will hopefully help him.

It's very frightening to think that a young family man can end up like this after getting it.

Relfy

Wishing him a speedy recovery and my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

fredthered

I want Peter Kenyon back
Latest updates.

Steve has had a indifferent night. He is on a ventilator unable to breathe for himself. The doctors are trying a different antibiotic to see if that will help.

Sadly the outlook is very touch and go.

Thanks for all your best wishes, Steves family are blown away by the level kf support being shown by the United family.

I would say this. Knowing Steve as well as i do, it's really hit home the severity of this virus. Please please please keep youselves and your families safe. Do not underestimate this virus. Steve is one of the strongest people i know and its taken the virus no effort at all to put him in a critical position.

Stay safe. Don't take any risks... Its not worth it.

SolskjaerHasDoneIt

Latest updates.

Steve has had a indifferent night. He is on a ventilator unable to breathe for himself. The doctors are trying a different antibiotic to see if that will help.

Sadly the outlook is very touch and go.

Thanks for all your best wishes, Steves family are blown away by the level kf support being shown by the United family.

I would say this. Knowing Steve as well as i do, it's really hit home the severity of this virus. Please please please keep youselves and your families safe. Do not underestimate this virus. Steve is one of the strongest people i know and its taken the virus no effort at all to put him in a critical position.

Stay safe. Don't take any risks... Its not worth it.
Hope he can pull through, we're all rooting for him.

GenZRed

A legwnd of a Manchester United supporter, Steve Donoghue was today taken into hospital showing signs of infection due to Corona Virus.

It was confirmed as Covid19 and Steve was taken into isolation where he was placed on a ventilator.

His condition has worsened and he is now in intensive care and doctors have warned his family he may not pull through and his chances are about 30%.

Some of you wil know Steve as the founder of Stretford Enders Worldwide where he organises the annual Stretford Enders reunion in Manchester each year

He also was author of a book "From Rochdale to rio"

Can i ask all reds to pray for Steve and his wonderful wife and daughters.

Thanks all
That is where I live.

Hope he pulls through. Same for everyone who has been infected with this virus.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Best wishes to him and his family. Just another indicator of how serious this virus actually is and why we all need to be taking it deadly serious. Hope he pulls through and makes a full recovery.