Youri Tielemans

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Would be a decent replacement for Pogba and as a stop gap before we go all in for Bellingham

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
interesting comments by Rogers today regarding Tielemans and his contract situation....he'd be fantastic for United

“Youri is at an age and at a stage in his contract where he has to ensure he looks at every option.

He continued, “I would love it to be here at Leicester, that is natural, but I understand it’s a very short career.”
Arsenal’s top target, apparently.

FriedClams

Would be a decent replacement for Pogba and as a stop gap before we go all in for Bellingham
sancho was better for Dortmund in his time there than Bellingham has been so far. I think Jude can be a great player, but at 24 years of age, Tielemans isn’t a stop gap for anyone, especially when he’s proven as one of the better midfielders in the league and Bellingham hasn’t kicked a ball in the PL.

bosskeano

One of the best CM in the league this season. He wouldn't be cheap but I'd take him over any United CM by some distance.
he only has a year left on his contract so his fee wouldn't be too high and you know he can get the job done in the premier league. he'd be a better purchase than some of the guys we are currenlty linked with like Fabian Ruiz or Zakari

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Good player. Don't think any PL team would be complaining if he ended up there.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
interesting comments by Rogers today regarding Tielemans and his contract situation....he'd be fantastic for United

“Youri is at an age and at a stage in his contract where he has to ensure he looks at every option.

He continued, “I would love it to be here at Leicester, that is natural, but I understand it’s a very short career.”
the club are planning for him to leave this summer, obviously we want him to stay but looks like he wants to move on so fair enough. I've said it before I'd take a swap for VDB in the summer

bosskeano

the club are planning for him to leave this summer, obviously we want him to stay but looks like he wants to move on so fair enough. I've said it before I'd take a swap for VDB in the summer
i think for Rogers that would be a quality swap of players for him

Bwuk

He’d walk into our side and improve us to no end.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Really cool Idea and gives you a better feel for the intensity.

bosskeano

that was brilliant....shows you just how little time guys have on the ball to make decisions especially CM's