Youth Cup Final, second Leg

Tribec

Who's going along tonight? I should be there unless work calls me in for some reason, though being so far over my hours as I already am, they'll be reluctant to ask me I hope.......

Should be a good game tonight and added spice as it's our friendly neighbourhood bin dippers in town. Lock up your push bikes and garden gnomes. I would say cars, but as it's the youth team and thus trainee's they've not progressed to stealing the hub caps and cars yet.....

Tribec

I'm afraid I shall have to miss...I have my daughters parents evening.
I shall be there in spirit only.......

:(
Can't you get the school to pay for the teacher to be at OT and you get your slot during half time?? Poor show by the school here.. Also to think watching it at OT would be far warmer than ice station zebra....

I'd also take a collection box in, for every time the teacher says, "could do better" fine them £2 your sure to have enough money for a cup final ticket on the black market by the end of the night....

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
I'm afraid I shall have to miss...I have my daughters parents evening.
I shall be there in spirit only.......

:(
MUM!!!!!

Are you saying that your kids education is more important than watching youth team?:nono:

;)

Hope you get a chance to watch some of it on TV......I am on my down in half an hour or so......

Really looking forward to it!

Still a long way to go and Liverpool are no muppets!!!

2Bullish

Leaving in 15 minutes, walking down to the Brook in Brooklands, Sale with my son for a pint with a few other Dads and their sons, then on the tram to OT. All the boys are 8 year old regulars at OT, top evening for the boys I can't wait.

Red_Molly

Extra-time half time. Lot's of knackered young lads out there. Liverpool looking stronger. Not many supporters left...school tomorrow.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Beating the scousers at any level will do me. Come on United....