Youth Information Help...

bpet15

I am trying to do some research on U13 and U14 teams in England.

I can’t seem to find any information on what leagues our U13 and U14 teams play in.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I could find tables and match results for these two age groups?

Thanks in advance.

jb8521

I can’t seem to find any information on what leagues our U13 and U14 teams play in.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I could find tables and match results for these two age groups?

Thanks in advance.
There aren't tables or match results published anywhere because they're non competitive leagues before u18 level

Beaucoup

Thanks in advance.
Academy teams or grass roots?

bpet15

Academy teams or grass roots?
Was looking for Academy teams, but understand there aren’t tables or a competitive league.

Has his always been the case? Other countries are easy to find with both fixture lists and tables.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Haven't seen a Manchester United yearbook for a good few years now but yonks ago their was a section at the back where they listed the matches/line-ups/goalscorers from all the age groups matches right down to the u12s(maybe lower), but then for some reason they just stopped it.

There were never League tables though.

Beaucoup

Was looking for Academy teams, but understand there aren’t tables or a competitive league.

Has his always been the case? Other countries are easy to find with both fixture lists and tables.
The games program at these ages is so haphazard it would be difficult to structure it. With 25+ kids per age group it has to be kept non-competitive, otherwise only the best kids would play.

The mainland European academies seem much better organised as a whole, so i'm not surprised they post results

bpet15

The games program at these ages is so haphazard it would be difficult to structure it. With 25+ kids per age group it has to be kept non-competitive, otherwise only the best kids would play.

The mainland European academies seem much better organised as a whole, so i'm not surprised they post results
Interesting - thanks for letting me know.