Youth Scouting

Joemo

whistling in the wind
He's just scored a second against NEC as well. Curled it in from the edge of the box.

jb8521

Sanabria made his debut for Paraguay last night coming on for the last 10 minutes. Bakkali was ruled out of Belgiums match after getting injured in training

Decotron

Need more ammo man!

Purely out of curiosity who do you reckon is the best prospect we have? I seriously think Pereira is up there with the best I've ever seen in our academy. I know it's early days but this kid literally has it all. Playing centre midfield at this level he definitely won't end up there.

jb8521

Need more ammo man!

Purely out of curiosity who do you reckon is the best prospect we have? I seriously think Pereira is up there with the best I've ever seen in our academy. I know it's early days but this kid literally has it all. Playing centre midfield at this level he definitely won't end up there.
Yeah I think Pereira has everything in his locker to be a world class player Id just like to see him take control of games a bit more I thought he played within himself a lot last year and was happy to let the likes of Daehli and Wilson take the spotlight but at the milk cup he was a different player and the captaincy seemed to really be good for him. Wilson is one of the most natural finishers I've seen at such a young age and could have a huge future. Of the less hyped players I think if Joe Rothwell can stay fit he could be an excellent player and further down the age groups I've liked the look of Callum Gribbin the couple of times I've seen him and hopefully we'll get to see more of him in the Victory Shield as hes in the training squad for it.

jb8521

Mike Van de Meulenhof
PSV
Dutch
11-5-99
Goalkeeper

A young goalkeeper with a big future ahead of him Van de Meuenhof has a big physical presence great maturity for his age and all the tools needed to develop into a top keeper in the future. Regularly playing above his age group including playing for PSV under 17s when just 14 he has impressed in international youth tournaments including the Marveld tournament and the Lions city tournament where he won best Goalkeeper of the tournament

jb8521

Mihael Modic
Milan
Bosnia and Herzegovina
14-1-98
Winger

Although somewhat overshadowed by his team mate Hicham Mastour Modic is a skillful young winger who can play on either wing or as a striker and combines technical ability with blistering pace and a fine left foot he is very highly rated in the Milan youth set up along with his older brother who recently signed a professional contract with Milan. Modic is also a bit of a set piece expert who takes free kicks and gets a lot of assists from corners.

jb8521

Jonathan Tah
Hamburg
Germany
11-2-96
Central Defender

A physical beast Tah stands at 6 foot 4 inches and is very well built for his age. Having captained Germany under 17s last year Tah was wanted by United and Arsenal among others but ended up staying at Hamburg where he has been training with the first team for the last few months and made his first team debut a few weeks ago in a cup game. Tah is very strong in the air as you would expect given his size but is also quick and good with the ball at his fee.

jb8521

Lubomir Tupta scored twice for Slovakia under 16s as they beat Czech Republic 3-2 last week. Enes Unal became the youngest scorer in Turkish league history yesterday as he scored in Bursaspors draw with Galatasaray a couple of minutes after coming on

jb8521

Enes Unal made his debut for Turkey under 21s this week and scored in a 4-0 win against Malta to become the youngest ever scorer for Turkey under 21s. Luka Jovic scored for the Serbia under 17s against Macedonia in a 2-2 draw. Wout Feas has been called up to the Belgium under 17 squad to play Spain this week even though hes an under 16. Antonio Sanabria came on for the senior Paraguay team yesterday against Bolivia and was involved in one of the goals.

jb8521

Jonathan Tah played 90 minutes for Hamburg as they lost 2-0 against Werder Bremen. Antonio Sanabria has scored 5 in 2 games for Barcelonas Juvenil team this season. Youri Tielemans has been linked with United, City and Chelsea in the past week

jb8521

Ezra Walian
Ajax
Holland
22-10-97
Striker

Ezra Walian is a tall elegant Dutch striker of Indonesian descent who joined Ajax after impressing for Az Alkmaar. Very good in the air with an excellent first touch and a good finisher on both feet Walian could be the next in the line of great Dutch strikers. Walian has impressed for the Dutch under age teams scoring 2 in 3 games for the under 16s.

jb8521

Tielemans scored his first senior goal against Eupen in a 7-0 win
From 4:45

gulli_G

Tielemans scored his first senior goal against Eupen in a 7-0 win
From 4:45
I would put him as the top of the pile in this thread, followed by the Milan kid, Tieleman has maturity beyond his years, a bit like Januzaj has,

jb8521

I would put him as the top of the pile in this thread, followed by the Milan kid, Tieleman has maturity beyond his years, a bit like Januzaj has,
Yeah he's very mature and nothing seems to phase him. He became the third youngest player in the history of the champions league the other night and was the only positive for Anderlecht as they lost 3-0. Apparently there were scouts from 30 or more clubs at it including united. Belgiums production line doesn't seem to be slowing down either from the next age group matthias verreth and Dante rigo who are boyh at PSV look promising and a little winger named Dante Vanzeir from Genk looked very good against Italy this week scoring 3 goals in the 2 games. From the 99 age group apparently every club in Europe wants to sign Francesco Antonucci from Anderlecht

gulli_G

Jonathan Tah
Hamburg
Germany
11-2-96
Central Defender

A physical beast Tah stands at 6 foot 4 inches and is very well built for his age. Having captained Germany under 17s last year Tah was wanted by United and Arsenal among others but ended up staying at Hamburg where he has been training with the first team for the last few months and made his first team debut a few weeks ago in a cup game. Tah is very strong in the air as you would expect given his size but is also quick and good with the ball at his fee.

I dont understand why some people make youtube vids of player without actually showing much of the player on the pitch, if they want to call it the "Tah Love in" that's fine, but calling it "The future of defending" and then proceeding to show a love in throughout just is irritating

jb8521

Luka Jovic scored 4 and had 2 assists for Serbia in the under 17 european qualifying

Number 9 in these videos

jb8521

Lubomir Tupta has been on trial with Reading and Liverpool in the past few weeks

jb8521

Ezra Walian scored 5 goals for Nethelands under 17s against San Marino last week despite only being on the pitch for 39 minutes as a sub. Tony Sanabria scored twice for Barcelona under 19s in the next gen against Milan. Lubomir Tupta scored again for Slovakia under 16s. Wout Faes started for the Belgium under 17s a year above his age group. Federico Di Marco continues to impress for Italys under 17s in the under 17 World Cup playing every minute for them at left back despite still being only 15

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Great thread, just out of interest how do you watch all these youth age groups?

jb8521

Some
Great thread, just out of interest how do you watch all these youth age groups?
A few of the players I first saw playing against the Irish youth teams and have kept an eye on them since. A lot of the youth matches can be found on streams with a bit of digging or at least highlights videos and then a few of these lads are playing above the youths now

jb8521

Martin Puskas
PSV
Hungarian
Attacking Midfielder
24-2-99

Martin Puskas is a Hungarian attacking midfielder with great balance who is a very good dribbler has a good eye for a pass and a very good shot. Puskas is a very two footed player capable of passing and shooting with both feet although he favours his left. Puskas has won player of the tournament at a couple of youth tournaments and often plays ahead of his age group. He has also represented Hungary at under 15 level along sode his club team mate Bertalan Kun who is another good prospect. He is a huge United fan and lists Rooney and Van Persie as his favourite players.

jb8521

Tyler Roberts
West Brom
Wales
Striker

Tyler Roberts is a lightning quick striker or winger who has been leading the line for the Wales under 16s in the Victory Shield. Despite playing a year above his age level Roberts has been among the best players on the pitch in both of Wales games so far, against englabd he was a danger with his pace and hit the post and against Scotland he got his first goal for Wales and impressed with an array of skillful flicks and tricks. Roberts is very highly rated in what has become a very good West Brom academy they will be hoping they can hold onto him which they failed to do with Isaiah Brown who went to Chelsea and Jerome Sinclair who joined Liverpool in the last 2 seasons.

Cristiano_RAFC

Martin Puskas
PSV
Hungarian
Attacking Midfielder
24-2-99

Martin Puskas is a Hungarian attacking midfielder with great balance who is a very good dribbler has a good eye for a pass and a very good shot. Puskas is a very two footed player capable of passing and shooting with both feet although he favours his left. Puskas has won player of the tournament at a couple of youth tournaments and often plays ahead of his age group. He has also represented Hungary at under 15 level along sode his club team mate Bertalan Kun who is another good prospect. He is a huge United fan and lists Rooney and Van Persie as his favourite players.
Obvious question, but is he related to the original Puskas or is it just a coincidence/common Hungarian surname?

jb8521

Luka Jovic continues to impress for Serbias under age teams and Red Star

He also scored twice and had an assist as Serbia beat Croatia 4-1

jb8521

Jonathan Tah has so far played 16 games for Hamburgs first team this season and is drawing Comparisons to Kompany

jb8521

Enes Unal has played 8 times for Bursaspor this season and scored 4 times. He scored twice in their cup match the other night

jb8521

Antonio Sanabria is said to be close to signing for Arsenal having scored 6 goals in 12 games for Barcelonas B team and under 19s this season

jb8521

Youri Tielemans continues to feature regularly for Anderlecht and has made 19 appearances so far this season and even played left back against Genk

jb8521

Lubomir Tupta was top scorer and player of the tournament with 7 goals and multiple assists as Slovakia under 16s won the Frenz International for the 2nd year in a row beating out the likes of Internacional, Besiktas and Sporting Lisbon along the way.

Goal at 0:45

Goal at 1:28

Goal at 2:14

Goals at 0:26 and 0:38

jb8521

Barcelona have reached an agreement with Sassuolo for the transfer of teenage Paraguay striker Tonny Sanabria to the relegation-threatened Italian club.

The Primera Division champions said the deal for the 17-year-old, who has not made a first-team appearance for the Catalan giants, could reach 12 million euros (£10million).

A Barca statement read: "Tonny Sanabria will join Sassuolo after reaching an agreement for 4.5million euros which could be 12 depending on the performance of the player and his future market value.

"The process to purchase the player started with Roma, but the transfer was closed with Sassuolo."

Sanabria made his debut for Barcelona B this season after joining the club's youth academy in 2010 and has played a total of 10 matches in Spain's Segunda Division for the reserve side, scoring three goals.

He made his international debut for Paraguay during qualification for this summer's World Cup.

Sassuolo are third from bottom in the Serie A standings with 17 points, one adrift of safety after 21 games played.

Earlier on Wednesday they appointed former Genoa manager Alberto Malesani as their new coach.

Malesani takes over from Eusebio Di Francesco, who was sacked on Tuesday after 19 months in charge following the team's poor run of form.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...oungster-tonny-sanabria-makes-sassuolo-switch