Youtube Autoplay

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Hi. It is possible to embed Youtube videos which autoplay? I'm thinking not as this would probably ruin threads but if there is a way to do so would be grateful if someone could show me how.

Cheers

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Think it got disabled a while back, you used to be able to but think lots of people got caught out at work when something started auto playing :lol:

Used to have an auto play thread which was a bit chaotic.

Last edited:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Hi. It is possible to embed Youtube videos which autoplay? I'm thinking not as this would probably ruin threads but if there is a way to do so would be grateful if someone could show me how.

Cheers
You are correct with the bolded part.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Why would you even want to do that?

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Haha. Thanks for the confirmation. Thought it might work well in a certain thread if I put spoiler tags around it so it wouldn't just completely auto play. But anyway it doesn't matter. If I do end up posting it, doing so just as normal video probably won't make any difference.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Think it got disabled a while back, you used to be able to but think lots of people got caught out at work when something started auto playing :lol:

Used to have an auto play thread which was a bit chaotic.
Yes, it was after you were spamming the forum with autoplay vids, so @elnorte you can thank elvis for not being able to do this. Make sure you really let him know how you feel (hint: "prat" always works).

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Haha. Thanks for the confirmation. Thought it might work well in a certain thread if I put spoiler tags around it so it wouldn't just completely auto play. But anyway it doesn't matter. If I do end up posting it, doing so just as normal video probably won't make any difference.
That would have been such a surprise after this thread announcing it

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Yes, it was after you were spamming the forum with autoplay vids, so @elnorte you can thank elvis for not being able to do this. Make sure you really let him know how you feel (hint: "prat" always works).
Haha. Well at least its got a good story behind it. I think Elvis is probably one of those 'the scorpion and the frog' types.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
That would have been such a surprise after this thread announcing it
Yes. Almost as much of a surprise if you had been banned from the forum after Vidal joined Bayern Munich.