Youtube Compilations of United Players

Hoof the ball

There was a dude on here a few years back that was making God-tier compilations. One in particular was a Ryan Giggs one using Moby's Lift Me Up. Wish I could find this one again!

Anyhow, aside from that, anyone know of any other excellent ones that preferably don't use too much flashy graphics or stock generic music?

Edit: Got it! @IhabX7 made this classic!

https://www.myvideo.ge/v/1872239

One thing that was special about Giggsy's running style with the ball is when he ran directly at the defender in one direction, which led the defender to turn his body one way, then Giggs would turn the other, which led the defender to turn the other way, so Giggs would turn the other way. You don't see anything like that now. Not exactly the same, anyway. Turned them inside out, literally.

Last edited:
I've always been partial to this Park Ji Sung vid. Bit weird, because he's not a flashy player by any means - but it's a really well edited video. No slow-motion shots, no endless replays. Generally high quality footage synced well to the music.

Also represents him perfectly as a player. Park Three Lung.

Last edited:

This is a great one, the music fits it perfectly:

Not a United player but this is another one where the music is spot on and shows what a freak of nature he really was:

lsd

The Oracle
Hate these videos . They always pick terrible songs show the same goals about five times in a row and i just cannot stand how the first 30/40 seconds is just slow motion footage of the player walking around shaking his hair whether getting off the coach or going out to train . Why in a football video would you have no football footage at all for that length of time ?

Rasendori

Man Of Culture

Includes criticism he's received from ex-players, pundits, Mourinho etc

On the Official Man Utd forum, we had the Youtuber JSMHEProduction. Don't know if he also had a profile on Redcafe

Last edited:

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
@IhabX7 used to make some of the best compilations around. I particularly remember the three Cristiano Ronaldo videos he made were arguably the best football compilations on the internet at the time. Not sure if he's still got them anywhere or if he still makes other videos.

Found the first of his three videos that somebody else re-uploaded here:

Luke1995

This one is really good. I'm sure that when Fergie signed VDS he thought he would get three years out of him at most. Due to his age at the time of signing, he was likely viewed as a short term fix until Fergie found the next young superstar.

But, to get six seasons out of him... Van der Sar won four league titles with us and one was at 40! This video from season 2005-06 gives a good idea why...he was 35 but playing like 25.