YouTube United channels

Blood Mage

For all the shit Goldbridge gets, The United Stand is literally doing interviews with players and journalists now. The way he's grown that channel is incredible.

Morpheus 7

It's ridiculous blaming Adam from the United stand, or fan channels in general. This website is just fan opinion like his, keep that in mind(fans are influenced by all platforms). Fan opinion hasn't been exactly positive to Harry Maguire in the last year here too, rightly so. I don't think booing him was right, doesn't help anyone. That said he needs to prove himself as a united player and captain on and off the pitch.

Half the people in here either have amnesia or a selective memory. Maguire has been slated for awful mistakes and performances, weekly. He's the captain of the team and Adam is right when he says these players have a lot to make up for, trust has been broken and needs to be earned again. Harry Maguire deflected blame and responsibility last season on the pitch/off the pitch. It's fine some of you looking down your nose at Adam and others, they follow the team everywhere and have a right to there opinion. I'm not a fan of the United Stand, Stretford paddock ect but if you don't like it don't watch it .Too many top reds in here that know best. Maguire can silence all his critics, including me with consistent performances. I can't think of anything better than Maguire showing up this season. Until then pipe down with his defense.

FatTails

Goldbridge is a genius. He is on 3 times a day repeating the same drivel, growing his channel, and making a lot of money. You have to admire how 10s of thousands tune in 3 times a day to hear the same stuff over and over.

If he was on here, the Frekie De Jong thread would’ve easily cracked 2k pages now.

Newtonius

I'm saying that every fan base has a vocal bunch of idiots and that channels like Goldbridges are a lightning rod for them and do lead to toxicity in the fan base.

If you don't think people like Goldbridge or Arsenal fan TV have influence over some of their fan bases then fair enough but I certainly do.

This didn't just sprout up out of thin air they just gave it a voice and a platform. Most people are used to seeing professionals and out of touch university tits discussing the game not your everyday idiots. It already existed up and down the country in every fan base, every fan community, every stadium, every pub and every group of fans sitting on their arse watching a game.

Go watch the fan debate on Sky for more braindead takes the difference is pretty stark and only one of them has a real future. And i mean ultimately there is nothing in that video nobody on this forum has ever said at one point in time before and i call bullshit on your holier than thou attitude if you say otherwise humans are fickle.

Last edited:

FrankWhite

Not Frank White
Goldbridge is a genius. He is on 3 times a day repeating the same drivel, growing his channel, and making a lot of money. You have to admire how 10s of thousands tune in 3 times a day to hear the same stuff over and over.

If he was on here, the Frekie De Jong thread would’ve easily cracked 2k pages now.
Someone would say he's definitely on here.

Castia

Big fan of The United Stand.

It’s like every fan channel in that they deal a lot in the doom and gloom but to be honest the club has been a shambles for almost 10 years so you can’t blame them.

Id be amazed if Goldbridge isn’t on here, would love for somebody to ask the question.

only me

Brent Di Cesare (Goldridge) really can't stand him either or his Partridge routine. Ex copper from Nottingham making a fortune from united and found his way onto Talksport now, he like shit in a field.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
This didn't just sprout up out of thin air they just gave it a voice and a platform. Most people are used to seeing professionals and out of touch university tits discussing the game not your everyday idiots. It already existed up and down the country in every fan base, every fan community, every stadium, every pub and every group of fans sitting on their arse watching a game.

Go watch the fan debate on Sky for more braindead takes the difference is pretty stark and only one of them has a real future. And i mean ultimately there is nothing in that video nobody on this forum has ever said at one point in time before and i call bullshit on your holier than thou attitude if you say otherwise humans are fickle.
Listen lad I'm delighted that he quit the force and dedicated his time to ranting about your club.

As I said it's funny to watch him go off on your owners/ managers / players etc constantly.

Apart from that he has little to no value at all.

I just would be embarrassed if he represented my club and relatively concerned with the amount of supporters that listen to him and take him seriously.

I wasn't critical of EVERY fan channel (the only ones I've named are Goldbridge and AFTV) in fact I would say Stretford Paddock is good/ balanced and doesn't thrive on the toxicity the same way Goldbridge does.

I also listen/ watch along with "The Kick Off" on Twitch with a host of YouTubers from every club.

Son

It’s only like Sky Sports News but probably better in all honesty because you don’t get the golf stories every half hour nobody cares about.

It’s the next step on from that basically repeating the same story all day on repeat.

Hugh Wizzy is perhaps my favourite fan channel host and he’s an Arsenal supporter. Funnily enough he usually has a better opinion on United than most of our own fan channels.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
Hugh Wizzy is perhaps my favourite fan channel host and he’s an Arsenal supporter. Funnily enough he usually has a better opinion on United than most of our own fan channels.
Yeah he's good , I first seen him on The Kick Off but they split around the move to Twitch and Adam from Stretford Paddock replaced him.

Did he ever reveal the issue?

Son

Yeah he's good , I first seen him on The Kick Off but they split around the move to Twitch and Adam from Stretford Paddock replaced him.

I dunno tbh. I never watched him on the Kickoff much myself.

I used to watch him before that a few years ago so probably found him around the Arsenal banter FC period.

He’s a very good pundit though and obviously really loves the game. The guy calls out City’s cheating ways too despite their obvious brilliance which masks their shadiness for many fans so I liked him for that.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
But you understood why Pogba got booed. So I’m confused with why you couldn’t understand Adam‘s opinion that some players haven’t been forgiven for below standard performances?
I understood some emotions at the time but I dont agree with booing.

I understand not forgiving players for last season, that doesn't mean you single one out and Boo him for the opening few minutes though.

fecking hell how tedious is it to understand :lol:

red_de_pologne

You can easily tell from the video title if there's any news he has to talk about, or it's not worth listening to (De Jong ON, De Jong BLOW, De Jong BOOST etc.)

MileStolar

Any good ones to recommend?
I may have mislead you in my post, I meant United oriented YouTube channels that I play in the background while working.

United People's TV was the one I listened to the most, I don't actually know any hidden gems to unearth, maybe McLaren performance, which is Steve McLaren and his son having a chat about football themes, it is very good sometimes and I definitely recommend listening to the one where they talk about Ten Hag and Steve working with him before.

M16Red

I know they all read this site, I've heard them use sentences or phrases from here in streams.

I listen to them all really, flex and that other fella should do a travel and food vblog for away games they are a good watch (a bit long).

Adams game reviews are balanced and last season was a good watch, because it was like watching a man slowly lose all hope, much like myself

Goldbridge is okay, but he does bang on.

Not a bad little revenue stream really:
https://socialblade.com/youtube/c/theunitedstand

Really redcafe.net should start one as there is already lots of members

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Goldbridge and his little fanboys are everywhere now. He's an idiot and his only incentive is like AFTV and Robbie back in the day, and that is to monetise. Fair play for ripping through social media algorithms and gaining a platform on a well known sports broadcast, but either way he's an inconsistent (with what he says) and incoherent tool, sadly very representative of large proportion of the casual UK fanbase.

I like Flex a lot. He's become more refined over the years, he's not overly emotional and doesn't ride on the club essentially failing.

big_jeffstar

The United stand is genius really, the majority of people who tuned in early and built its following were there for the cringe factor, once it gained traction on YouTube and because of the sheer amount of pointless videos they post, it’s then catching people who are just nuts and actually believe it to be a good source of information.. I can’t really stand the guy but even I’ve found myself watching some videos over the last year or so… until I couldn’t physically take the cringe any longer of course.
he reminds me of that Paul breach guy on tiktok, people watching through their fingers, and he’s raking in the profits from it so he just gets worse and worse
Stratford paddock is better, if you can stomach Howson crawling up into his own arse every video or name dropping… that Joe guy is pretty funny and I think McKola seems like a sound lad?

Lyng

They couldnt agree on the money was what it boiled down to.
The funny thing is, if it wasnt for the hatred from Howson and McKola, Goldbridge would of been on the kick off as well.

Howson went as far as wishing death upon Goldbridge so how anyone can claim Paddock doesnt have Toxicity is beyond me.

Wizzy was great and honestly Kick off was much more enjoyable with him.
I enjoy listening to Adam McKola on his own but with the Kick off he always ends yelling and shouting like a child ruining the whole show.

Sad fact is that acting like a complete bellend is what gets you the views. Which is why even Tifo has gone down that route lately.

captaincantona

Not sure the issue at all tbh. It’s like logging on here and reading stuff from other fans you don’t agree with. Goldbridge, the Paddock lads…United view…I can honestly say I have never agreed whole heartedly with any of them but listening to the yap on, with some of the latest twitter stuff thrown in, and listening to some of the contributors is just like reading through a thread on this forum…gets opinions and views out there and I find it enjoyable as a fan to engage with those views when I have fuk all else to do. It’s harmless. Fair play to the lads for making money out of something they clearly love- I would do it if I could.

tombombadil

Fair play to these fan channels for being able to make a fast buck off of the club's fame.

What's really sad is that these people can also be idiots and pass off their opinions as fact and suddenly the whole fan base is parroting the same stupid opinions like "Carrick can't pass" and talk as if they are better players than professional footballers and better managers than professional managers. Both of whom won multiple trophies while these idiots have feck all. And they keep parroting it like zombies no matter how many times you debunk it. Their power to manipulate people, whether intended or not, cannot be underestimated.

And the worst part of it is, some of these players and managers have been loyal to the club, they've tried their best. Maybe it's not enough to bring back the PL. Maybe they were too injury prone or simply not good enough. But they're human beings and they're honestly trying. And they've never said a bad word about the club. And some of these "fan channels" and "fans" behave like scum and spew shit and vitriol on these people. Now these "fans" even shamelessly harass them in public. Not realising they can be wrong or contradicting themselves or being hypocrites.

The sad state of humanity and the world that we live in. Jesus wept.

Last edited:

Zippycup

Fan-cams are awful and are the thing I hate most about the modern game.
Gullible fans lap up their every word, are so brainwashed by the channels that they're no longer able to form their own opinion on any subject in regards to their team.

Put it this way, AFTV make loads more money when Arsenal fail. Arsenals failure creates more media attention which in return creates more viewers, more likes, retweets and interactions.
It's the same for the 'United Stand'
Fair enough you might say. If so let me ask you this.

If you owned a business that created more income through negative content and even more so when the team you are discussing lose.
As a business man which narrative would you want to push? One that made you lots of money or one that didn't?

Goldbridge and the like are in favour of United losing, his staff (many of which aren't United fans) push a narrative to create negative media for nothing more than profit.
Sadly, these are the people young fans listen to.

OverratedOpinion

Not a United channel but Copa90 do some brilliant videos. Would recommend highly to anyone that hasn't seen them.

Lastwolf

Iirc he wanted more money for appearing than they were prepared to pay/ he felt like he couldn't concentrate on his own channel as he was focusing too much on theirs.

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool
I am a big fan of Goldbridge or whatever his real name is he’s providing entertainment , news and opinion three times a day on United I think he’s fallen off a little lately as he seems to struggle with balancing reading out comments and going through the news rounds but he’s smashing it and doing very well and it’s deserved.

he’s not a Forest fan as much as I am a Palace fan (close affinity but a United fan through and through).

United View is Flex KG and Owens channel and the content isincredible for a relatively small channel, player interviews very high prod values and likeable guys.

Bottom of the rung is Howson and Stretford Paddock - purely in it for the money , FTD spun up by a media company and then sold, they’ll do the same with Paddock. Very small minded and “local is best” approach - not very 2022 , seem to get upset when people have different opinions than them whereas Goldbridge and Flex encourage other points of view.

Jacko21

Howson went as far as wishing death upon Goldbridge so how anyone can claim Paddock doesnt have Toxicity is beyond me.
To be fair, I think Paddock try to reign Howson in - because they know that he’s capable of saying or doing something that could end up costing them all. And it’s their livelihoods after all.

Minute for minute, I reckon Howson does more on his own channel than Paddock now.

A lot of the contributors to Paddock seem like thoroughly decent people.

Zippycup

I am a big fan of Goldbridge or whatever his real name is he’s providing entertainment , news and opinion three times a day on United I think he’s fallen off a little lately as he seems to struggle with balancing reading out comments and going through the news rounds but he’s smashing it and doing very well and it’s deserved.

he’s not a Forest fan as much as I am a Palace fan (close affinity but a United fan through and through).

United View is Flex KG and Owens channel and the content isincredible for a relatively small channel, player interviews very high prod values and likeable guys.

Bottom of the rung is Howson and Stretford Paddock - purely in it for the money , FTD spun up by a media company and then sold, they’ll do the same with Paddock. Very small minded and “local is best” approach - not very 2022 , seem to get upset when people have different opinions than them whereas Goldbridge and Flex encourage other points of view.
We've found the Goldbridge account

stevoc

What does this mean?

ColvaleGoa

The United stand is genius really, the majority of people who tuned in early and built its following were there for the cringe factor, once it gained traction on YouTube and because of the sheer amount of pointless videos they post, it’s then catching people who are just nuts and actually believe it to be a good source of information.. I can’t really stand the guy but even I’ve found myself watching some videos over the last year or so… until I couldn’t physically take the cringe any longer of course.
he reminds me of that Paul breach guy on tiktok, people watching through their fingers, and he’s raking in the profits from it so he just gets worse and worse
Stratford paddock is better, if you can stomach Howson crawling up into his own arse every video or name dropping… that Joe guy is pretty funny and I think McKola seems like a sound lad?

I like Stretford Paddock. Like you said , you just need to bear Howson because he is so far up his backside that he thinks he is Mr Know-it-all. Fair play to him though as he is part of Rio's channel too. All this guys are doing pretty well for themselves . But I don't think SP are as toxic as other fan channels. Adam, Joe and Jay are the mainstays ,, the new guys are yet to grow on me.

Lyng

To be fair, I think Paddock try to reign Howson in - because they know that he’s capable of saying or doing something that could end up costing them all. And it’s their livelihoods after all.

Minute for minute, I reckon Howson does more on his own channel than Paddock now.

A lot of the contributors to Paddock seem like thoroughly decent people.
Which is why I think they should get rid of him alltogether.
They would have the same quality content but without the drama

BehemothTerror

United Fan channels be like:

"Are you the United Peoples Front?"
"F*** Off! We're the Peoples Front of United"

---
In all seriousness UnitedPeoplesTV is the best one atm, doesnt do hyperbole and can actually have a balanced debate. Howson is fine too in small amounts

Edwards6

Think Stretford paddock is great, can tell they're genuine lifelong United fans that are lucky enough to make a living talking about them.
Goldbridge is an act he created to make money knowing United news always sells. wouldn't be surprised if most of his viewers are rival fans laughing at his meltdowns like we do with AFTV

MichaelRed

yes but he is introduced as Adam from the United Stand not Adam from the United Stand, a lifelong fan from a fan channel. There is a big difference. Lots of people dont know what the United Stand is. They will just presume he's from some news organization and has a background in football. I mean a legitimate background like ex pro.

For example - If you see someone on the news talking about the Ukraine War and they were introduced as Adam from Ukraine Today. You would presume the were legit if you never knew Ukraine Today is a Youtube channel by Ukrainian bakers.
What team did Melissa Reddy play for?

UpWithRivers

What team did Melissa Reddy play for?
Sure she has nothing to make her a football journalist. Same level as Adam a fan from Youtube.

Career

Whilst studying at university, Reddy did an internship at Summit TV, a business channel in South Africa. After moving to Cape Town and joining TEAMtalk Media in 2007 and working across many sports, Reddy was Head of Football by 2011, before becoming Deputy Editor of KICK OFF Magazine which is Africa's largest sport publication.[3] On both occasions, she was the first female to hold such a post and was also the first to feature as a football analyst on SuperSport’s marquee shows Backpages and Monday Night Football.

Reddy became the Liverpool Correspondent of Goal's 38 editions worldwide in November 2015.[5] Reddy was then football correspondent at ESPN,[6] wrote for The Athletic,[7] and became the senior football correspondent at JOE,[8] before joining The Independent as Senior football correspondent in November 2019.[9]

Reddy's television appearances include Sky Sports News 'Tackling Racism’,[10] Sunday Supplement[11] and Red Men TV[12] and the BBC’s Premier League Show.[13] Reddy has also guested on BBC Radio Five Live.[14]

Reddy has written for, guested and presented shows on The Anfield Wrap.[15] Reddy has also presented shows on The Football Ramble,[16] and guested on Second Captains,[17] and BT Sport’s Football Writers Podcast.[18] In 2020 Reddy started her own podcast interview series entitled Between The Lines with Melissa Reddy. Guests have included Gary Lineker, Mauricio Pochettino and Daniel Sturridge.[19]

In 2020 Reddy released her first book, entitled Believe Us: How Jürgen Klopp Transformed Liverpool Into Title Winners. The book was referenced by England national rugby union team head coach Eddie Jones as an insight into the thinking and practises of the elite team produced by Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool FC.[20][21]

Reddy has spoken prominently about the racism and sexism she has endured forging her career and barriers women face.[10]

Reddy was shortlisted in the Best Writer category in the 2021 Football Supporters' Association awards.[22]

MichaelRed

Sure she has nothing to make her a football journalist. Same level as Adam a fan from Youtube.

Career

Whilst studying at university, Reddy did an internship at Summit TV, a business channel in South Africa. After moving to Cape Town and joining TEAMtalk Media in 2007 and working across many sports, Reddy was Head of Football by 2011, before becoming Deputy Editor of KICK OFF Magazine which is Africa's largest sport publication.[3] On both occasions, she was the first female to hold such a post and was also the first to feature as a football analyst on SuperSport’s marquee shows Backpages and Monday Night Football.

Reddy became the Liverpool Correspondent of Goal's 38 editions worldwide in November 2015.[5] Reddy was then football correspondent at ESPN,[6] wrote for The Athletic,[7] and became the senior football correspondent at JOE,[8] before joining The Independent as Senior football correspondent in November 2019.[9]

Reddy's television appearances include Sky Sports News 'Tackling Racism’,[10] Sunday Supplement[11] and Red Men TV[12] and the BBC’s Premier League Show.[13] Reddy has also guested on BBC Radio Five Live.[14]

Reddy has written for, guested and presented shows on The Anfield Wrap.[15] Reddy has also presented shows on The Football Ramble,[16] and guested on Second Captains,[17] and BT Sport’s Football Writers Podcast.[18] In 2020 Reddy started her own podcast interview series entitled Between The Lines with Melissa Reddy. Guests have included Gary Lineker, Mauricio Pochettino and Daniel Sturridge.[19]

In 2020 Reddy released her first book, entitled Believe Us: How Jürgen Klopp Transformed Liverpool Into Title Winners. The book was referenced by England national rugby union team head coach Eddie Jones as an insight into the thinking and practises of the elite team produced by Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool FC.[20][21]

Reddy has spoken prominently about the racism and sexism she has endured forging her career and barriers women face.[10]

Reddy was shortlisted in the Best Writer category in the 2021 Football Supporters' Association awards.[22]
You suggested he needed a background like an ex-pro. Congrats on being able to copy a wiki page.

Amarsdd

Given that you're a big fan of Goldbridge, I'm not surprised you hate Stretford Paddock. I feel they're like the opposite ends in terms of fan channels.