You've been given (insert relevant Qatar money) to spend on players. Make us champions ...

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
70 Kane
70 FDJ
70 Rice
45 kim min jae
45 martinez/diogo costa/vandervoordt
each has 10 mil add ons helped by maguire,mct,pellestri,elanga,henderson, heaton, williams, van de beek

promote hannibal,amad & mainoo & iqbal

Last edited:

HTG

Supports
Bayern
I’d just buy everyone on the team a book on how to become champions. The rest of the money would be invested in crypto currencies.

ESR10

Supports
Arsenal
I would buy the all Arsenal XI

bludsucker

Pay the refs and PGMOL £100m and spend the rest on oshimhein and jude bellingham.

kaku06

Neymar is class what are you on about and I hope you’re not saying freaking Bruno Fernandes Is better than Neymar :lol:
Neymar is a baller, I love him but I wouldn’t sign him when he is going to be 31 next season. Why would you? Too lackadaisical, too casual, too injury prone. Give me 25 yr old neymar over anyone bar messi and that includes prime cr7, mbappe and any other great player in the past 15 years.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Mbappe for 150m. Bellingham or FDJ. The rest comes down to coaching. Not all about splashing the cash. You can coach average players to become world beaters.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Neymar is a baller, I love him but I wouldn’t sign him when he is going to be 31 next season. Why would you? Too lackadaisical, too casual, too injury prone. Give me 25 yr old neymar over anyone bar messi and that includes prime cr7, mbappe and any other great player in the past 15 years.
Whatever you can say about Neymar he is on another level to Bruno and will remain so probably till his mid 30s.

kaku06

Whatever you can say about Neymar he is on another level to Bruno and will remain so probably till his mid 30s.
I doubt that. I genuinely think psg move was the worst transfer decision he made footballing wise. I think he’s finished in the next 2 years at the top level. He still has the technique but lost his pace, lost his agility already in the so called prime age for footballers.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
I doubt that. I genuinely think psg move was the worst transfer decision he made footballing wise. I think he’s finished in the next 2 years at the top level. He still has the technique but lost his pace, lost his agility already in the so called prime age for footballers.
PSG was a silly move but he can still turn it up. Any big champions league game he's the thorn in their side. Problem is Neymar hasn't reached Messi and Ronaldo peak levels so people tend to think of him as some sort of flop but he's an incredible player

Møllemanden

I'd give it to ETH. He's been pretty good with his signings so far.

I would myself buy Mbappé and Reece James. But 300 mil probably won't be enough.

ROFLUTION

Kane (will require huge wages)
FDJ (will require huge wages)

That's it. We don't need anyone else, we got Ten Hag. But yeah if Mbappé is available blow it on him instead of Kane.

themanguydude

We really only need 3 players (or profiles similar to the ones below)

Kane
FDJ
Costa

After that we can look to upgrade the depth options
Maguire/Lindelof > Timber/New CB
Fred > Better CM
McTominay > Better CDM
Donny > Better CAM
Sign Weghorst
Sign Sabitzer

Dannn411

I'd try to get Caicedo, Caqueret, make Sabitzer permanent, Vanderson, Kim Min Jae, get a goalkeeper that can command his box and one of Kane/Osimhen/Ramos. Fund some of these purchases with the 300m plus whatever we can get from selling Maguire, Mctom, AWB, Fred, Martial.

Gavinb33

Neymar is class what are you on about and I hope you’re not saying freaking Bruno Fernandes Is better than Neymar :lol:
He'll only be available for 18 league games a season but sure for those 18 games he'd be good

Someone

Something
Osimhen & Bellingham would be the main targets. That'd be around 200m

Then spend the remaining 100m finding a backup Striker, Midfielder, and CB.

Lentwood

Well....if....and it's a big IF.....IF Mason Greenwood returns next season, then we likely don't need to spend £100m on a CF. With a front-line of Greenwood, Martial, Rashford, Garnacho, Anthony and Sancho I think we'd have enough firepower to take on any team.

So I'd be focusing primarily on another CM, a world-class attacking RB and a ball-playing GK. I think with those additions, we'd be a genuinely outstanding side. £300m is actually far more than I think we'd need, if we were smart. £200m could do it and we can raise money by letting fringe players like Elanga, Tuanzebe, Laird and DvdB leave. I'd even consider letting Hannibal leave for £20/25m and inserting a £50m buyback

Oluwaplumpie

Juvebare in trouble. I think we should try for Chiesa and Vlahovic. We need a very mobile CM that is press resistant.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
This January the estimated value being quoted that Chelsea have spent on players is around £300 million. Take the current United site and add 300 million worth of talent. Who would you bring in?
What’s the wages budget? 300m is part of it?

croadyman

Well....if....and it's a big IF.....IF Mason Greenwood returns next season, then we likely don't need to spend £100m on a CF. With a front-line of Greenwood, Martial, Rashford, Garnacho, Anthony and Sancho I think we'd have enough firepower to take on any team.

So I'd be focusing primarily on another CM, a world-class attacking RB and a ball-playing GK. I think with those additions, we'd be a genuinely outstanding side. £300m is actually far more than I think we'd need, if we were smart. £200m could do it and we can raise money by letting fringe players like Elanga, Tuanzebe, Laird and DvdB leave. I'd even consider letting Hannibal leave for £20/25m and inserting a £50m buyback
Got any names in mind for CM,RB & GK,could see us selling all of Martial,Maguire,Donny & McTominay along with couple of fringe players.

croadyman

Osimhen & Bellingham would be the main targets. That'd be around 200m

Then spend the remaining 100m finding a backup Striker, Midfielder, and CB.
Chelsea look a huge threat for Osimhen,particularly if Newcastle & Spurs let them into top 4 race which could still happen

Swordsman

fun question OP, for me rather than get a load of cheap lads that add nothing, go for a few of the best, bearing in mind pants may get pulled down.

-Oshimen
- Bellingham

if we have change and get a good deal i'd like Gvardiol too. These would really tighten up the spine of the team with options.
not much left of the $300m after spending on these 2 players..

150m Bellingham 100m for Oshimen

cyril C

Interesting enough, we spent 200m+ last summer, have 250m on loan or on bench, now we are going to spend another 300m.

MrBest

Osimhen for 100m, FDJ FOR 75m, Bellingham 100m, Raya 15m, CB back up 10m + funds from selling Maguire, Telles, Bailey etc.

Trequartistry

A goalkeeper, striker and a third midfielder alongside Casemiro and Bruno is enough for us to be the best team in the league

Son

We won’t win much if Martial, Greenwood and Antony are key players. I don’t really rate any of those personally.

Antony is basically Bernat right now when PSG used him out wide against us a few years ago. Adds shape but not much else.

Garnacho and Rashford sadly play in the same position. Sancho who knows but has the football IQ. I think we need a complete overhaul of our front line apart from Rashford and Gernacho potentially. We don’t score goals.

Valencia Shin Crosses

We won’t win much if Martial, Greenwood and Antony are key players. I don’t really rate any of those personally.

Antony is basically Bernat right now when PSG used him out wide against us a few years ago. Adds shape but not much else.

Garnacho and Rashford sadly play in the same position. Sancho who knows but has the football IQ. I think we need a complete overhaul of our front line apart from Rashford and Gernacho potentially. We don’t score goals.
Not rating Greenwood is a strange take, but I doubt he kicks a ball for us again anyways.

Son

Not rating Greenwood is a strange take, but I doubt he kicks a ball for us again anyways.
He needed to develop his game so much to play for a top side like United. Obviously I’m also taking account of the full year he’s had out of football. It’s massive.

Expect him to have a journeyman career even if he does come back here. Takes more than just talent.

We need more attackers like Bernardo Silva for example who are well rounded and have end product to truly succeed as a team. What I’ve seen of Antony’s productivity even at Ajax he’s not the answer on the attacking front.

Last edited: