Yussif Adam

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Signed from Derby County where he played for the u16s.

Also, mods; promote mo0.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
So what kind if player is he and is he highly rated?

Joga_Bonito

He’ll play upon, Your naturalistic intuitions…

Levo

Band of Brothers
Follow Derby quite closely, not seen him mentioned much but then he is one of the younger prospects so that could be why.

Mason Bennett will be the next big star out of Derby.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Follow Derby quite closely, not seen him mentioned much but then he is one of the younger prospects so that could be why.

Mason Bennett will be the next big star out of Derby.
Dunno about Bennett, he's young as fook but don't think he'll be a huge star. Then again who knows...

Dunno if you've heard of Will Hughes but watch out for him. He was so good in primary school that he played in our school team despite being a couple of years younger. :lol:

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Is his real name Cat Adam but he changed it because of his new religious beliefs?

Levo

Band of Brothers
Dunno about Bennett, he's young as fook but don't think he'll be a huge star. Then again who knows...

Dunno if you've heard of Will Hughes but watch out for him. He was so good in primary school that he played in our school team despite being a couple of years younger. :lol:
Have you seen him play? Went to the Brighton game and he came on with about 15 minutes to go. Changed the game in Derby's favour.

Lightening quick and built like a bull, biggest 15 year old I've seen. I've heard about Will Hughes but my mate who is a season ticket holder doesn't rate him to much.