Zabaleta: Tevez feels he made right decision

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
"Carlos wasn't really surprised that the United fans were unhappy with him but he feels it proves he made the right decision.

"I know Carlos very well and so I know what his situation was at United.

"He got my father a ticket for the derby game at Old Trafford last season and my dad was amazed to hear the United fans sing 'Argentina, Argentina'.

"But now Carlos knows the fans weren't genuine because he feels it was not his fault that he left the club.

"The United fans blame Carlos but they shouldn't. I know he was happy at United. He wanted to stay and it was difficult for him to leave.

"But United missed their chance. When it became clear that City wanted him more than United then his decision was made for him. Carlos has always been a player who gives 100 per cent.

"He helped West Ham to stay in the Premier League, the fans still love him there, and he respects them in return.

"He gave United everything as well. He won the Premier League and the Champions League. He helped them be successful and to be treated as he was at Old Trafford made him realise he made the right choice going to City.

"People say Carlos joined because he wanted money but that's wrong. Carlos came here because he saw this was a club that would reach the top very quickly.

"He loves it at City. He is happy he's joined a club that can achieve great things.

"The City fans love him - and even more because he rejected United. Now he wants to make history in blue."

People.co.uk - CARLOS TEVEZ: JEERING MAN UNITED FANS ARE HYPOCRITES

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
When will Tevez understand that it's not only he joined City, but it's also because his stupid comments on Ferguson?

I hate that twat.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Yeah, he must have been so happy, that he came out once a week to complain about his situation

Great Hat

He seems to have an awful lot to say about us nowadays.

If Tevez really thinks the fans weren't genuine when we chanted for him, and can't make the link between our supporting him when he said he cared about the club, and our criticising him now he's denounced United and left for mercenary reasons, then he really can't be a very smart bloke. These comments will obviously help the massive hysteria of Blue Stockport grow, but there's nothing here we haven't heard from Tevez. Apparently it has nothing to do with money, and he wasn't loved enough by United.

Interestingly, Tevez left Argentina thinking his fans loved him after he'd betrayed Boca Juniors to move to Brazil. I'm not sure how much involvement he's had in these quotes being published, or how recent these remarks are, but if he carries on making insinuations about the club and the fans like before, any shred of positivity he'd retained by his classy actions during the Derby will be soon lost again.

Stupid cnut.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
"But now Carlos knows the fans weren't genuine because he feels it was not his fault that he left the club.

"The United fans blame Carlos but they shouldn't. I know he was happy at United. He wanted to stay and it was difficult for him to leave.

"But United missed their chance. When it became clear that City wanted him more than United then his decision was made for him. Carlos has always been a player who gives 100 per cent.
This bit is really annoying.

It's also completely contradicted by this bit.

"People say Carlos joined because he wanted money but that's wrong. Carlos came here because he saw this was a club that would reach the top very quickly.
How the feck did City show they "wanted him more than United" if it wasn't anything to do with money?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
These stories have long since become boring and tiresome. It was expected in the run up to the derby and it was hilarious to see the confusion on his face when he got boo'd, but we really need to stop giving the bitter twat the attention.

Cal?

CR7 fan
How the feck did City show they "wanted him more than United" if it wasn't anything to do with money?
They offered to make a massive poster of him, an honour only reserved for the likes of Rio, Rooney & Ronaldo (before the summer) at United.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
"Carlos wasn't really surprised that the United fans were unhappy with him but he feels it proves he made the right decision.

"I expect to have a good reception. While at United, I always gave my best and I had good relations with the fans," he said.
Get fecked you Argie cnut. You redeemed yourself some what last week by clapping to the fans, but you and your little bum buddies couldn't keep your mouths shut.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Maybe they're taking it out of context in that by offering him more money they 'wanted him more,' but it wasn't because of the extra money he felt more loved - it was that it 'proved' they wanted him more.

Silly logic.

Alwyn

Got rid of his pee
Also, if his reasons for leaving for City were because he thought they'd "reach the top very quickly", why did he leave the club that was already at the top.
I was just about to ask the very same. It's obvious what he did and why he did it, the funny thing is that he tries to justify it by throwing all these ridiculous reasons out there and hoping that one of them hits the target.

forrie_x

Yer, its not the fact he left, it was the fact he left at the one time we were potentially at our most vulnerable after just losing Ronaldo. That, and the fact he's bad mouthed people at the club constantly...

And lol at it not being about money...

hotshot2004

i guess he was really happy, as he went to papers to slag MUFC, SAF and everyone at united in papers, rather than putting pen to the paper when the deal was offered.

Alwyn

Got rid of his pee
I also think it's hilarious that Tevez is getting any credit for making the decision himself.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
utd > player

why cant he get that inside his thick skull ??

fatboy

Maybe they're taking it out of context in that by offering him more money they 'wanted him more,' but it wasn't because of the extra money he felt more loved - it was that it 'proved' they wanted him more.

Silly logic.
By his reasoning, he will always join the team that bids the highest and pays him the most, since it proves that they want him more. Hmmm ...

Maybe it's not silly logic after all, just mercenary.