Zidane Iqbal

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Very flashy player with immense technical ability and he's a showman to boot with some outrageous pieces of skill which completely bamboozle opponents. Below is a link to his Insta where the lad has posted alot of his party tricks during games. Still only 16.

TsuWave

Twitter exploded about this kid yesterday. Saw a lot of tweets about him. I was wondering the reason, is he getting promoted to a new age group or something?

either way, he looks technically gifted and I love a good silky player :drool:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
With a first name of zidane you have no choice but to be a baller really do you?

not seen much of him before but quick feet like that is always a joy to watch.

gulli_G

Twitter exploded about this kid yesterday. Saw a lot of tweets about him. I was wondering the reason, is he getting promoted to a new age group or something?

either way, he looks technically gifted and I love a good silky player :drool:
Looks like RashFord with a mullet, :D

khoazany

Stupid early hype. He's a good technical player but he's small and weak and someone they are being patient with. There's a reason why he didn't make the U18s squad most of the times this season. Same with Charlie Savage.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Surely if you’re going to look up to a Muslim footballer as a role model, there are a fair few ahead of Ozil! Salah, Pogba, Mane

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Surely if you’re going to look up to a Muslim footballer as a role model, there are a fair few ahead of Ozil! Salah, Pogba, Mane
Well he might be a silly prick who sucks Erdogan's wrinkly cock but tbf to him he was willing to speak out about the Uighurs too. Maybe that's the sort of thing Iqbal likes about him as well as his vision and ability on the pitch.

Based Adnan

His playstyle is the most similar to Ozil. I doubt a kid is taking his role model's political stances into account.

Inigo Montoya

Well he might be a silly prick who sucks Erdogan's wrinkly cock but tbf to him he was willing to speak out about the Uighurs too. Maybe that's the sort of thing Iqbal likes about him as well as his vision and ability on the pitch.
Vision and ability? That would be good to see

Zlatattack

Ooh a fellow British Pakistani. If he ever makes it, I think he'll be the first one in the Premier league? Don't remember if Zesh Rehman of Fulham ever played in the PL.

Ozils a top lad, does loads for charity, recently had a lot of publicity for it.

You might not agree with his politics, but I've never come across anything negative about his personal life.

Apparently Salah and Mane are living legends in Liverpool though, so tough competition. Nice to see footballers getting recognised for thier humane side rather than just extravagance. Ben Foster recently helped a stranger walking on the motorway.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Very flashy player with immense technical ability and he's a showman to boot with some outrageous pieces of skill which completely bamboozle opponents. Below is a link to his Insta where the lad has posted alot of his party tricks during games. Still only 16.

Do you think he’ll make it to a first team opportunity?

Inigo Montoya

Ooh a fellow British Pakistani. If he ever makes it, I think he'll be the first one in the Premier league? Don't remember if Zesh Rehman of Fulham ever played in the PL.

Ozils a top lad, does loads for charity, recently had a lot of publicity for it.

You might not agree with his politics, but I've never come across anything negative about his personal life.

Apparently Salah and Mane are living legends in Liverpool though, so tough competition. Nice to see footballers getting recognised for thier humane side rather than just extravagance. Ben Foster recently helped a stranger walking on the motorway.
I was thinking more about the playing side: attitude etc. I couldn’t care less if he’s Pakistani(he’s of mixed heritage BTW, don’t know why the Pakistani side takes precedence). I just want the best players playing for Utd. If they’re Manchester born all the better.

Politics never entered my head. I just think Ozil is a major let down for Arsenal.

RedTiger

Half mast

Zesh did play in the prem

Zlatattack

I was thinking more about the playing side: attitude etc. I couldn’t care less if he’s Pakistani(he’s of mixed heritage BTW, don’t know why the Pakistani side takes precedence). I just want the best players playing for Utd. If they’re Manchester born all the better.

Politics never entered my head. I just think Ozil is a major let down for Arsenal.
Oh OK. I interpreted the question differently to you. When I read the tweet I assumed he was asked from an identity perspective. Yeah as a sporting role model... Please not Ozil. Definitely Salah or Mane.

The Pakistani thing only is relevant to other people of Pakistani heritage. We love football but so few of us have made it big.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Do you think he’ll make it to a first team opportunity?
Injuries permitting, I can see this lad getting at least a opportunity at first team potentially. Technically he's very gifted and some have even drawn comparisons with Jay Jay Okocha.

If he can improve his explosiveness over the first few yards then I do believe he could go far in his career. But there's no question that he's blessed technically.

Classical Mechanic

Where's his mum from, she's pretty hot!