Zidane watch

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

"Zidane’s return to be announced today, will take team training tomorrow."

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
If Bale wasn’t already fecked he definitely is now.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
If he wins the champions league again this year, then he really is something special.

Raw

This will truly test his managerial capabilities. Let's see him rebuild that squad.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
He must’ve gotten some serious guarantees from Perez regarding the future rebuild of the team. Interesting.

mav_9me

Hopefully raids the PL. Hazard and Salah for starters.
And Kane and Eriksen.

All kidding aside, I can see them going for 2 of the above 4. Probably Hazard and Eriksen, easiest to get with their contract situations. They probably need Kane more though.

ghagua

Great to hear Maureen still without a job. He can spend all those millions he got for forcing clubs into sacking him. Hope none of the Italian clubs are stupid enough to appoint him.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Guess Jose is going to Inter.

Javi

Hazard to Madrid looking more likely than ever then.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Bale is surely out, maybe to Chelsea and hazard to Madrid

Kapardin

Hopefully raids the PL. Hazard and Salah for starters.
And Kane and Eriksen.

All kidding aside, I can see them going for 2 of the above 4. Probably Hazard and Eriksen, easiest to get with their contract situations. They probably need Kane more though.
Before gloating about rivals losing their players, you guys do realize that Zidane is French and he wanted Pogba when we bought him, only for Perez to block the transfer?

Raiola or Pogba's brother (don't remember who) also recently said Pogba would leave United only for Real or Barca, if I am correct.

We are at threat the most with this appointment. Mourinho wouldn't touch Pogba with a 10 foot pole now atleast.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
I admire his loyalty, but I don't think he's making a good decission.

He proved me wrong once already, so maybe he just does it again.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP

Florentino has accepted everything Zidane asked for, which is not little. There will be a revolution, little by little, with a few surprises

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Before gloating about rivals losing their players, you guys do realize that Zidane is French and he wanted Pogba when we bought him, only for Perez to block the transfer?

Raiola or Pogba's brother (don't remember who) also recently said Pogba would leave United only for Real or Barca, if I am correct.

We are at threat the most with this appointment. Mourinho wouldn't touch Pogba with a 10 foot pole now atleast.
Same thought crossed my mind. Real are probably the only club who can turn our players' heads and while I'm not saying Pogba or Martial or anyone will all of a sudden want to go to Madrid, the fact that Zidane's got the job rather than Jose certainly does increase that possibility.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Same thought crossed my mind. Real are probably the only club who can turn our players' heads and while I'm not saying Pogba or Martial or anyone will all of a sudden want to go to Madrid, the fact that Zidane's got the job rather than Jose certainly does increase that possibility.
To be honest, both to me blow too hot and cold for Madrid. Think they will want Hazard, but really need a goalscorer. They need to replace the Ronaldo goals. Now if they had gone for Poch they might have been in with a shout for Kane.