Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

wythyred

Thought he played well last night tbh.

The assist was good and he bullied the Rostov defence.. Gutted he is banned for the next 3 domestic games.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
I'm actually glad he's got this ban. He desperately needs a break.

iKeano

Anyone else think his assist was brushed over in the BT Sport footage!?

The way he kept the ball in play with his left and squared it to Mkhitaryan with the outside of his right in a heartbeat. Reminded me of a certain other touchline incident a few years back

Janson

Drogba wasn't a great finisher, his first season wasn't that great at Chelsea at all. He was one of those strikers would hit row Z far too often, like really horrible shots. His great strength was being a big game player, however.
Yeah, that's true.

Adebesi

Anyone else think his assist was brushed over in the BT Sport footage!?

The way he kept the ball in play with his left and squared it to Mkhitaryan with the outside of his right in a heartbeat. Reminded me of a certain other touchline incident a few years back

My god that is actually the first time I have rewatched it and it is absolutely sumptuous.

RooneyLegend

Its so dissapointing that he forgot his shooting boots in France. He could've torn this league apart in a unique manner. Him and Pogba have really let this season slip. i hope the same doesn't happen next season.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
That's the thing with both Zlatan and Pogba. Both have had good seasons, but they could have both been so much more. They are two world class individuals that are still some of the best in the league in their position without having necessarily been at the top of their game.

The good thing is that if Zlatan and Pogba continue this season and start the next in the same manner, the variance in their taking of chances is bound to swing in our favour at some point and when it does we'll be laughing.

Man Utd 1:0 Rostov

Fracture90

Twice he had Mikhi open in a good position to score and both times he didn't pass the ball, it's so annoying when he is selfish like that.

Will Mourinho ever man up and tell him to let someone else take them free kicks?

Ban

Twice he had Mikhi open in a good position to score and both times he didn't pass the ball, it's so annoying when he is selfish like that.

Will Mourinho ever man up and tell him to let someone else take them free kicks?
Yeah, it happened today. :)

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
He gives away possession, he's selfish, wasteful in front of goal, doesn't track back and makes us look static up front. But he'll probably get on the end of something and take the headlines. I really hope he doesn't get another year.....

Godfather

He gives away possession, he's selfish, wasteful in front of goal, doesn't track back and makes us look static up front. But he'll probably get on the end of something and take the headlines. I really hope he doesn't get another year.....
Also had our best chance with a shot no other striker of us would have been able to pull off.

AndyJ1985

Shit again. I don't care if he's out top scorer, his general play is more often than not nowhere near good enough. I'm sure I read a stat a while ago that said he covered most distance than most. Not sure how, he hardly ever seems to run

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Yeah he can be frustrating that's for sure. I feel kind of ill saying that considering he has scored 26 goals for us so far.

Anyway, if we were to have an adequate replacement for him, I wouldn't be averse to him going.

3KDré

He's a fantastic player, but I said it before and I will say it again- we will be a better team when he leaves in my opinion. Not solely because of his absence, but definitely that will play a part in it.

Fracture90

On the 80% of our crosses there's only Mata and Mikhi in the opposition box, Zlatan's too busy strolling around outside the box. Why do we even bother crossing the ball in if he's not gonna challenge those headers?

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Also had our best chance with a shot no other striker of us would have been able to pull off.
?

He should have passed it to Mkhi few seconds earlier. And that wasn't really some extraordinary shot anyway.

Dobbs

He's had some nice moments but bloody hell he's strolled around tonight. Can still see him getting a goal though.

efraim

Can't be accused of being a gloryhunter
His age is starting to show, bound to happen sometime. Still a very good player but we need better.

Witchking

Yup. There's no pace at all. Won't be sad if he doesn't renew. I am happy he has proved many including me wrong with the amount of goals scored, but it looks like we might get better without him in the side and have Martial and Rashford up front.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
He's a fantastic player, but I said it before and I will say it again- we will be a better team when he leaves in my opinion. Not solely because of his absence, but definitely that will play a part in it.
Get rid of our main source of goals and assists ?

Bravo sir, bravo.

3KDré

Get rid of our main source of goals and assists ?

Bravo sir, bravo.
I didn't say that, learn to read.

I said when he leaves we will be better. I think he will leave after next season, by which time Mkhitaryan and Pogba will be fully settled in, Rashford and Martial will have probably improved and some of our new signings will have also settled in. Our front line will be more mobile too, which will definitely help.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
I didn't say that, learn to read.

I said when he leaves we will be better. I think he will leave after next season, by which time Mkhitaryan and Pogba will be fully settled in, Rashford and Martial will have probably improved and some of our new signings will have also settled in. Our front line will be more mobile too, which will definitely help.
That's a lot of assuming but we definitely must improve because Zlatan can't be in more than one place on the pitch and we don't have an equal sub.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Tries to score with one of his stupid flicks and gets an assist. Sums up his seaosn really.

Status
Not open for further replies.