Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
ZLATAN TO WEAR NO.10 SHIRT
Manchester United is delighted to announce that Zlatan Ibrahimovic will continue his journey with the club and has signed a one-year contract. He will wear the number 10 shirt.

Ibrahimović, 35, made 46 appearances and scored 28 goals for the club during the 2016/17 campaign before suffering a knee injury, which ended his season prematurely. Zlatan has won championships in four different leagues since beginning his professional career with Malmo in 1999.

Jose Mourinho said: "We are delighted Zlatan is on the road to recovery and we are equally delighted to have his ambition and experience back with us. After his contribution last season he deserves our trust and we will be patient waiting for him to return. I have no doubt that he will be important in the second part of the season."

Zlatan Ibrahimovic said: "I am back to finish what I started. It was always mine and the club's intention for me to stay. I cannot wait to get back out on that Old Trafford pitch, but I also know that I have to take my time to make sure that I am ready. I have been working hard and will continue to do so to make sure I am in the best possible condition for my return to the pitch."

Jerch

When he is expected to return. Saw clip of him kicking that bagy and he looked fine, I think he can be back in October/November. Any good info going around?

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
ZLATAN TO WEAR NO.10 SHIRT
Manchester United is delighted to announce that Zlatan Ibrahimovic will continue his journey with the club and has signed a one-year contract. He will wear the number 10 shirt.

Ibrahimović, 35, made 46 appearances and scored 28 goals for the club during the 2016/17 campaign before suffering a knee injury, which ended his season prematurely. Zlatan has won championships in four different leagues since beginning his professional career with Malmo in 1999.

Jose Mourinho said: "We are delighted Zlatan is on the road to recovery and we are equally delighted to have his ambition and experience back with us. After his contribution last season he deserves our trust and we will be patient waiting for him to return. I have no doubt that he will be important in the second part of the season."

Zlatan Ibrahimovic said: "I am back to finish what I started. It was always mine and the club's intention for me to stay. I cannot wait to get back out on that Old Trafford pitch, but I also know that I have to take my time to make sure that I am ready. I have been working hard and will continue to do so to make sure I am in the best possible condition for my return to the pitch."
ZLA10.

GrandJury

I haven't bought a shirt in like 10 years, I'm getting one for this.

Minimalist

I would expect him to add another 10-15 goals to United's season as a rotational option. If he's even 80% of himself from last season, this is a no brainer to bring him in.

Mercurial

Welcome back! what a team we have! Hope Jose has some smart use for him in current conditions, much can happen from now to January, more the merrier as the saying goes.

Last edited:

Saf94

Didn't we start it?
Isn't this adidas who made this? We didn't do any videos for any of our signings this summer, I just feel like we are a bit behind on all these things

Laphroaig

Clattenburg on Norwegian TV just now: "After a tackle Zlatan ran past me and said: 'Mark, if you don't sort it, I will." Two games later he gave Mings an elbow. He sorted it. I like that in a player."

soap

Directionless weirdo who like booze and ganja
When he is expected to return. Saw clip of him kicking that bagy and he looked fine, I think he can be back in October/November. Any good info going around?
Mourinho reckons around about Christmas.

wiz4231

Clattenburg on Norwegian TV just now: "After a tackle Zlatan ran past me and said: 'Mark, if you don't sort it, I will." Two games later he gave Mings an elbow. He sorted it. I like that in a player."
What this about?

Treble

Hero?

A forward should sort things out by creating/scoring a goal not by getting a 3 game ban.

Shuriken

Odd thing for a referee to like in a player.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Funny how he left out, and some of you guys forget, the part where Mings stepped on Zlatan's head.

ChaddyP

Isn't this adidas who made this? We didn't do any videos for any of our signings this summer, I just feel like we are a bit behind on all these things
what are you on about. we are probably the best at the social media announcements via video. we started the Damn thing with adidas.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...e=twitter&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=ManUtd

this was pogba's announcement with video done by the club. we have done colabs with stormzy... feck. we had an entire music video dedicated to our away shirt launch. We don't do cringe announcement videos for the sake of it. Had we signed Greizmann I assure we would have had something epic.

muller

I've had the same surgery (as much as info released). I was playing American Football to a good quality before hand, and was back to running, jogging, kick arounds within 3 -4 months.. But unfortunately the knee will still be really weak for game situations (turning, kicking the ball hard etc) for a good few months yet.

Robertd0803

I wouldn't be remotely surprised to see him randomly pop up way earlier than anyone expects and is named in a match day squad well before Christmas.

ManuMou

Jose could play 3-5-2 occasionally. Playing both Lukaku and Zlatan seems like the perfect combination in this system.

Kapardin

He's a freak. Him and Ronaldo should be role models to all athletes on dedication, fitness and mentality.

Will be pivotal for our season, calling it now.

Andersons Dietician

I've had the same surgery (as much as info released). I was playing American Football to a good quality before hand, and was back to running, jogging, kick arounds within 3 -4 months.. But unfortunately the knee will still be really weak for game situations (turning, kicking the ball hard etc) for a good few months yet.
I was watching a video where Carlos Condit was explains his surgery. They had a lot of people including Dominic Cruz. All MMA fighters but it was a good watch they were explains that after surgery it's 3 months and you'll think you're fine but really it's closer to 6-8 months as what tends to happen is people will feel fine then rush back and it happens again.
There was a lot of intresting things about tendons from cadavers and so on and how the tendon itself is actually now stronger than before but it's the joining points.

edcunited1878

Just 4 1/2 months since the Anderlecht game right? Wtf.
The club nor Zlatan never disclosed how serious the actual injuries were to his knee...complete tears it was not, no reconstruction needed, etc. Partial tears it was but even that wasn't fully disclosed. So amazed yes, but surprised...not completely since he's a lion and not a human.

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
I keep choosing him as a substitute in the lineup prediction game.

Nobody expects him back until Christmas, but Zlatan being Zlatan...I could just see a surprise return against all odds off the bench against Southampton :lol:

klayton88

Zlatan ibrahimovic
He's still our Swedish hero
Back for free and fixed his knee
Still cost us fecking zero
6ft 5, that's just his cock, he gets the reds excited...

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Reporter: What would you do if a player did not give you the penalty like Cavani & Neymar?

Zlatan: I will make the penalty area his grave.

:lol: Did he actually say this?!

Status
Not open for further replies.