Zlatan Ibrahimovic | Rises a day early

chiz2kul

Zlatan: "I heard the crowd chanting "we want Zlatan, we want Zlatan." So I gave them Zlatan."

This guy.

Mercurial

What a double Whopper of a debut! amazing! league seem shit but it's lovely to see him like that, hope he recovers fully and get to go to the World Cup.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
A typical goal for him, incredible player.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
What an absolute don. He might do what Becks never managed, to make me watch a full MLS game

That first goal was absolute class. Great to see that he's in good shape and playing the full game (I assume he started).
He was subbed on in the 71st minute... when they were losing 3-1 :lol:

What a debut

GeorgieBoy

Jesus this guy! Imagine getting paid hundreds of thousands a week to work in LA and be universally adored. Winning at life.

el3mel

The loads of space here will really suit him at this age and I expect him to toy with this league easily.

I will always be so happy I got to see him with our shirt even if it was for a short period. :drool:

Canagel

Zlatan is something else. What a legend. We were lucky he chose us before La Galaxy even if it was for a short time. I'll have to start tuning in when he's playing. Didn't he score an overhead kick in his first game for us as well? That man knows how to make an entrance.

SillyUsername

The lion was seen off by younger, stronger males in England. He's now moved on to a weaker pride where he can once again be dominant.

FujiVice

A great man. It's a shit league, but who cares. He's an artist. He'll creates works of art whereever he goes. He was here 18 months and we fell in love with him.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Peanut money, apparently he isn't a ViP, every team can have 3 of them and he is on the regular wage roster.
A DP (designated player). No he isn't a DP but he is a TAM player which uses TAM (targeted allocation money) to pay the salary and it has a max of $1.5m on a player. So its not really a regular wage but not the highest either. Its expected the low salary will be offset with some setup sponsorship though.

Mercurial

A DP (designated player). No he isn't a DP but he is a TAM player which uses TAM (targeted allocation money) to pay the salary and it has a max of $1.5m on a player. So its not really a regular wage but not the highest either. Its expected the low salary will be offset with some setup sponsorship though.
Thank you for clarifying. My guess is he will be doing side money on branding and so on, with Beckham and such as his friend he is well connected.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
The lion was seen off by younger, stronger males in England. He's now moved on to a weaker pride where he can once again be dominant.
Yup. Never cease to be surprised how amazingly shit the MLS is. For the size of the country it’s absolute wank. Hence Robbie Keane bossed the joint, despite being miles over the hill. Perfect for a swan song for someone like Zlatan though. He’ll probably score a shit load.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Zlatanisms when asked about his age:

“I’m like Benjamin Button!” said Ibrahimovic.
“They said I was too old in the Premier League – the fastest competition in the world.
“But I did it and took over. After three months, the super-haters – all the people who were criticizing - became my fans.