Zlatan Ibrahimovic | Rises a day early

fps

He missed a lot of chances
Because he got into lots of good positions. That’s one of the hardest things to do in football.

Irwin99

I know he was wasteful at times but he got 27 goals in his first season and could have easily got to 35 goals if not for the injury. I enjoyed his time here a lot.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
This man just cant stop scoring. Milan havent lost a match since he joined.

Hilarious. Notice that Martial is never in position to miss a tonne of chances? It’s because he’s not good enough to get in those positions. Ibrahimovic had a fantastic record for United, more than partly because he knew where to be. Without him United hadn’t a prayer of doing anything that season.
Andy Cole got all that shit too, no fecker ever gave him enough credit for the ridiculous amount of amazing positions he got himself into, more than any striker I could remember.

A-man

With his penalty goal yesterday, Zlatan now has scored from 14 penalties in a row in Serie A. The13th was year 2012...

Lightbringer

Now he just needs to leave Milan and play for the club with the best fans in the world = Hammarby!

el3mel

I absolutely like everything about him. One of my most favorite players ever. I'm really glad I saw him playing in our shirt for at least 1 year and even won trophies with us.

Milan are currently in great form and I hope he at least stays with them for next season.

Vidyoyo

Self-confessed coffee shop chat-up expert
Must admit, the guy's longevity is brilliant. Love me a bit of Zlatan.

Given how often he moves clubs, you might call him a journeyman striker.

But has there ever been a player who has played for as many prestigious clubs as him? Ajax, Juventus, Barcelona, Milan, Inter, Man Utd, PSG - it’s incredible.

When I saw the tweet, that he scored 10 goals in a season, I thought that was pretty meh, then you realise he has only been there since the start of the calendar year.

Incredible player. The regret is clearly that Utd didn’t buy him when he went to PSG, but even just having him for a year was a pleasure.

At one point we had Rooney, Zlatan and Schweinsteiger all starting for Utd, if that had been 5 years earlier they would have been phenomenal.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
8 years or so ago I was told he was on his way down, too old. This man is an incredible footballer. In a world where football wasn't his game he probably would still be just as famous doing another sport.

The list of great players he has played with must be insane. I didn't realise he made such an impact in Milan this time around, it's nothing short of amazing especially coming out of 'retirement' from the MLS to finish at a top club.