Zlatan Ibrahimovic | Rises a day early

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I don't care about the quality of the league, it's nice to be able to watch that man's technique once more.

James Peril

I mean, could he score a more Ibrahimovic-goal than that!? What a fecking guy!

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Introduced himself, as always ready to the party.

el3mel

Can't think of any better scenario for a new player more than this. :lol::lol::lol:

el3mel

Well, he wasn't wrong when he said Galaxy is welcome to Zlatan. :lol::lol:

Jam

You'd think parts of this guy's life is scripted.

He didn't half big up this move and more than delivers at the first opportunity. Big fan of the guy and wish him all the best.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He's just a fecking genius. If he had come To Premier league five years, then he'd left as a PL legend.

I'm glad he came to the PL. English fans were the only fans who thought he was overrated.

Redag12

He's going to destroy the rest of MLS. He's still got the talent to play at the majority of teams in the world.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
What an absolute don. He might do what Becks never managed, to make me watch a full MLS game

That first goal was absolute class. Great to see that he's in good shape and playing the full game (I assume he started).

Eddy_JukeZ

I'm so glad he played for us.

I just wish we had him in his absolute peak. He would have bossed the league. Imagine him with Fergie.

el3mel

What an absolute don. He might do what Becks never managed, to make me watch a full MLS game

That first goal was absolute class. Great to see that he's in good shape and playing the full game (I assume he started).
He was on the bench and came on when they were losing 3-1.

Sing you a song

What a player what a man, just wish he could have finished the season with us . The winning goal next week against City or in the FA cup final would have been the send off he deserved

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
You'd think parts of this guy's life is scripted.

He didn't half big up this move and more than delivers at the first opportunity. Big fan of the guy and wish him all the best.
Yup he is the real character of the game, Cristiano or Messi might be the most popular but Zlatan is Zlatan :devil: