Zlatan Ibrahimovic | Rises a day early

Denis79

https://goldvoice.club/steem/@beaut...tball-club-malmo-supporters-tagged-him-judas/

Yes, its a blue shirt with the text "Sverige", which is Sweden in swedish. I assume there is a racist motivation partially, or someone wants to create an impression thats its about Zlatan not being swedish enough. Considering the right wings upswing in sweden, it can not be ruled out completely. The main focus for the right is to blame all problems in sweden on the migration and also all crimes that takes place in sweden is the fault of foreigners etc.
I find it surprising that the right wing managed to grab such a foothold in Sweden. I was sent there through my job and worked and lived there for almost 4 years. I didn't encounter racism in it's pure form, like in other places I've worked, they were educated well enough to understand that we're all the same. Although I did notice an deep seeded ethnocentrism, which I believe they were unaware of but often reared it's ugly head in deeper discussions.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
He has faced more than his share of racism, but what is happening now is not racism. This is the type of hate you can only get from people who used to love you. The racists have always hated him.
Was bound to happen one day. Can't say that I'm surprised, but it's such an unnecessary thing to do.
Just the Swedish being swedes.
I stand by my comments that this is racism.

Vandalizing a statue and writing ‘Judas’ on someones doorstep is extreme. Nobody in Sweden can get away with such actions without some sort of acceptance from the authorities and the media.

Many people want to turn there blind eye to actions like this. Call it everything under the moon except “racism”. Ugly word. Swedish people aren’t racist, maybe. Younger, passionate and less educated just do.. “mistakes”.

If this happen to other famous athletes in Sweden, let’s say Björn Borg, Charlotte Kalla or the mightiest of them all Ingemar Stenmark then you should see a totally different reaction from the media and the establishment, and there you find the answer what this is.

@Ødegaard - you’re right. Sadly. Thats why I’m moving away to a sunnier climate. Btw. Lot of really friendly Norwegians in my new community.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout

Vandalizing a statue and writing ‘Judas’ on someones doorstep is extreme. Nobody in Sweden can get away with such actions without some sort of acceptance from the authorities and the media.

Many people want to turn there blind eye to actions like this. Call it everything under the moon except “racism”. Ugly word. Swedish people aren’t racist, maybe. Younger, passionate and less educated just do.. “mistakes”.

If this happen to other famous athletes in Sweden, let’s say Björn Borg, Charlotte Kalla or the mightiest of them all Ingemar Stenmark then you should see a totally different reaction from the media and the establishment, and there you find the answer what this is.

@Ødegaard - you’re right. Sadly. Thats why I’m moving away to a sunnier climate. Btw. Lot of really friendly Norwegians in my new community.
Sad to hear. Most swedes I've come in contact with in Norway have been great people. I was mainly making a joke. Hopefully it'll calm down over there.

7even

Sad to hear. Most swedes I've come in contact with in Norway have been great people. I was mainly making a joke. Hopefully it'll calm down over there.
I‘m originally from the northern parts, close to Are. My great grandfather was Norwegian, I have been together with a beautiful girl from Mo I Rana and in my younger days I owned a company in Oslo so I have only great experiences from Norway. Great people all along.

Sweden is not the same any longer. Far from it.

A lot of my friends and me included accepts this and we pay the price by moving away to sunnier climates. Malmo is a no go zone for me. Parts of Stockholm is the same. Sadly you have to go to the country sides to find peace and harmony.

A-man

You are of the opinion that Malmö is a no go zone, and yet you say the vandals/haters are racists? If you don’t live in Malmö you could never understand the love people here felt for Zlatan. Now many people feel betrayed by a person they loved and adored. It’s not racism.

Also you should learn the difference between expected and accepted. The reactions agaisnt Zlatan supporting Hammarby were expected. Doesn’t mean they are accepted.

edit: I can add that when tv interviewed random people in the streets more or less everybody was very disappointed and wanted the stage gone.

Last edited:

A-man

They should just build it in Stockholm, close to Friends Arena. People in Malmö are too sensitive.
That was the first plan, but that’s also AIK’s home arena and their supporters would never accept Zlatan as a statue there.

7even

You are of the opinion that Malmö is a no go zone, and yet you say the vandals/haters are racists? If you don’t live in Malmö you could never understand the love people here felt for Zlatan. Now many people feel betrayed by a person they loved and adored. It’s not racism.

Also you should learn the difference between expected and accepted. The reactions agaisnt Zlatan supporting Hammarby were expected. Doesn’t mean they are accepted.

edit: I can add that when tv interviewed random people in the streets more or less everybody was very disappointed and wanted the stage gone.

So Zlatan isn’t one of “you” any longer because he owns shares in another football club? Btw. How do you know he supports Hammarby?

Prodigy24

100% Spot on mate.

Prodigy24

I don’t quite understand this. Are Malmo and Hammarby major rivals?
Not really, but Hammarby are from Stockholm and clubs from Stockholm are not very liked down here. Also, the fact that Zlatan said that he wanted to make Hammarby the best club in Scandinavia touched a nerve in Malmö, which should be understandable.

A-man

So Zlatan isn’t one of “you” any longer because he owns shares in another football club? Btw. How do you know he supports Hammarby?
For me personally? I was very disappointed but not worse than that. I still bought a 20 euro per moth channel to be able to watch him in Serie A. But I was more talking about people who now express their hate in different ways. Maybe a small portion are racists but the majority just feel betrayed and very disappointed. And as always with football that kind of feelings take large proportions.

How I know he supports Hammarby? He said he will make the club the best and most powerful in Scandinavia.

A-man

Played 35 minutes for Milan today. Now he hasn’t played for many weeks and you could really see that, but it felt as he was one level above the rest.

Now many people feel betrayed by a person they loved and adored.
Swedish fans are a mental bunch. Played like 40 games in Malmö, then spends the next 20 years of his career conquering the World and becoming Sweden's biggest ever football star.

116 national games, 62 goals. A hero from Rosengård done good.

Then he buys some shares in a club and people go ape shit. Absolute nutters.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Swedish fans are a mental bunch. Played like 40 games in Malmö, then spends the next 20 years of his career conquering the World and becoming Sweden's biggest ever football star.

I get it though, he's from Malmo. Imagine Rashford went and did something like that. People would hate him.

A-man

He was/is the son of the city. A symbol showing success even if you grow up under tough circumstances. He is so much representing Malmö that it is hard to understand, his cockiness, temper, humour, I seriously don’t expect you to understand.

simplyared

That Zlatan has been a target for racism is ridiculous. He is idolized by the majority of Swedes. They look up to him ffs. Believe me I've lived over here for 40 yrs. The vandalising of the statue is purely because Zlatan has invested in 20 % of the shares in a Stockholm football club. From being idolized by his supporters from the city of Malmo he is now looked upon as a traitor and they have shown their disgust by vandalising his statue. Simple as that. Nothing to do with racism!
Just for the record: It may state Zlatan is a Swedish citizen on his passport but he isn't Swedish in manner. His parents come from Bosnia and Croatia and that's where his heart is. He's so far away from being Swedish as you can imagine. Btw the reason he invested in Hammarby FC from Stockholm is because he sympathizes with them as they have players like him who's parents came to Sweden from Yugoslavia in the 60's and 70's. Not only that his mother club Malmo FC screwed him when he was sold to Ajax. His heart lies in the Malmo getto Rosengård (not in the football club Malmo FC) where he grew up in an immigrant family along with so many other families segregated from Swedish society in a country where, at the time, hidden racism thrived. Zlatan, because of what he's achieved on the football pitch and the fact he is (on paper) a Swedish citizen is a "Swedish" hero and idol with the majority of Swedish people.

Last edited:
Scores first goal for AC Milan

A-man

Ibra! First goal for Milan and quite a nice one too.

edit: and one more but (wrongly?) disallowed from offside.

Last edited:

A-man

He was actually dominating the game
He’s a bit slower but there are some things that haven’t change a bit and that is how he dominate a his opponents. When the ball was hoofed away in to the air he was always there, throwing away the opponents and winning the ball.

cyberman

He’s a bit slower but there are some things that haven’t change a bit and that is how he dominate a his opponents. When the ball was hoofed away in to the air he was always there, throwing away the opponents and winning the ball.
3rd fastest sprint on that matchday throughout the entire league.
His stride lengths protects him from rapid pace loss

chomsky89

Zlatan made a goal/assist on average every 102. min he was on the field for united. That's better than Vardy and Aguero. We would of course never willingly sell any 27.yo striker who had those numbers.

Our main problem was that we couldn't get anyone else to score when he couldn't. Of course, it's incredibly frustrating when he's suddenly missing many big chances in a row when no one else is being able to score.

fps

The criticism was normal and justified. We finished out of top 4 mainly because of his wastefulness
Hilarious. Notice that Martial is never in position to miss a tonne of chances? It’s because he’s not good enough to get in those positions. Ibrahimovic had a fantastic record for United, more than partly because he knew where to be. Without him United hadn’t a prayer of doing anything that season.