Zlatan Ibrahimovic | Rises a day early

Irwin99

I know he was wasteful at times but he got 27 goals in his first season and could have easily got to 35 goals if not for the injury. I enjoyed his time here a lot.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
This man just cant stop scoring. Milan havent lost a match since he joined.

Hilarious. Notice that Martial is never in position to miss a tonne of chances? It’s because he’s not good enough to get in those positions. Ibrahimovic had a fantastic record for United, more than partly because he knew where to be. Without him United hadn’t a prayer of doing anything that season.
Andy Cole got all that shit too, no fecker ever gave him enough credit for the ridiculous amount of amazing positions he got himself into, more than any striker I could remember.

A-man

With his penalty goal yesterday, Zlatan now has scored from 14 penalties in a row in Serie A. The13th was year 2012...

Lightbringer

Now he just needs to leave Milan and play for the club with the best fans in the world = Hammarby!

el3mel

I absolutely like everything about him. One of my most favorite players ever. I'm really glad I saw him playing in our shirt for at least 1 year and even won trophies with us.

Milan are currently in great form and I hope he at least stays with them for next season.

Given how often he moves clubs, you might call him a journeyman striker.

But has there ever been a player who has played for as many prestigious clubs as him? Ajax, Juventus, Barcelona, Milan, Inter, Man Utd, PSG - it’s incredible.

When I saw the tweet, that he scored 10 goals in a season, I thought that was pretty meh, then you realise he has only been there since the start of the calendar year.

Incredible player. The regret is clearly that Utd didn’t buy him when he went to PSG, but even just having him for a year was a pleasure.

At one point we had Rooney, Zlatan and Schweinsteiger all starting for Utd, if that had been 5 years earlier they would have been phenomenal.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
8 years or so ago I was told he was on his way down, too old. This man is an incredible footballer. In a world where football wasn't his game he probably would still be just as famous doing another sport.

The list of great players he has played with must be insane. I didn't realise he made such an impact in Milan this time around, it's nothing short of amazing especially coming out of 'retirement' from the MLS to finish at a top club.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Love that guy. He unfortunately didn't get to spend enough time with us, but it was amazing to have him and he treated our club with utmost respect. All we can give back is respect. An absolutely electrifying player at his best. His energy is what I love(d) about this sport.

Lelouch geass

I hope he gets UCL cup to his name. He is too good. Missed chances with us may be due to his age but he was entertainment. Fierce attitude to change dressing room. If he becomes manager I do hope he has that attitude to become United manager.

RedDevil@84

Love that guy. He unfortunately didn't get to spend enough time with us, but it was amazing to have him and he treated our club with utmost respect. All we can give back is respect. An absolutely electrifying player at his best. His energy is what I love(d) about this sport.
Absolutely loved him and was 100% confident he would have more than a decent season. Too bad he didn't get the 2nd year. Could have got another fruitful season.

Absolutely loved him and was 100% confident he would have more than a decent season. Too bad he didn't get the 2nd year. Could have got another fruitful season.
if he didn’t get that injury, we might not have been lumbered with Lukaku. We were desperate for any striker that summer.

it was difficult to watch him when he first came back, clearly not fit. So glad to see him recover and carry on.

el3mel

I think the initial plan at this time was for Zlatan to stay for one more season and get Griezmann to play as number 10 behind him. His injury disturbed our plans and we had to focus the budget on a striker instead. Overall it's pretty shame but I'm absolutely glad I got to see one of my most favorite players playing in our shirt, scoring goals and winning things for us, even if it was just for one season.

We kicked him out 3 years ago because he was "too old".
we didn’t kick him out. We actually have him a contract extension for the second season, when probably we shouldn’t have. When he did come back, he needed matches to recover and get up to speed, which we couldn’t afford to do.

who knows how long he would have stayed if it wasn’t for the injury.

el3mel

We kicked him out 3 years ago because he was "too old".
Zlatan was the one who wanted to leave. He just thought he won't manage to offer us what he's used to after the injury and needs longer time to recover.

"If you want me to play, I'm playing, but I do not want to disappoint you. I can not give you what I can usually give you," Zlatan says he told Mourinho towards the end of his time in Manchester.

Cloud7

What he's still doing at this age is truly astounding. To still be a starting striker and producing at that age is insane.

Ibragol

Supports
Milan
It's a favor following his current adventure in Serie A. It will feel empty when the day finally comes and he retires. It will be a sad day for football. He may not have been one of the best of his generation, his records in knock-out phase of Champions League and Sweden national team speak not in his favor. But Zlatan has entertained a whole world of football fans for almost two decades.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
7th goal already this season, bloody hell

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I know he was wasteful at times but he got 27 goals in his first season and could have easily got to 35 goals if not for the injury. I enjoyed his time here a lot.
He had a spell where he didn't score for about 4-6 weeks, and like you say missed loads.
It makes you wonder why we think one of our current lot scoring 20 is some top result.

Web of Bissaka

Milan' squad quick shift in mentality towards winning is a beautiful sight to see, and they're still going strong with good momentum.

This is just after one freaking single player transfer in.

Lee565

I wish we had re-signed him back in january but ole thought ighalo was the better option because he supported united as a child and all you need to succeed at united is passion. There was even a chance to get him during the summer when his future with milan was undecided but nope. Could do with his leadership but then again his leadership would have probably dwarfed ole's

Handré1990

The winner vs Udinese 83rd min.
Mr Evergreen!
He assisted their first as well. It’s ridiculous watching him in such form at this point in time.

On a side note, that goal would probably be disallowed in the PL. Still pissed that his heelkick goal was disallowed. Think it was a week after de Gea was assulted and didn’t get a free kick to put a cherry on top.

AaronRedDevil

Milan' squad quick shift in mentality towards winning is a beautiful sight to see, and they're still going strong with good momentum.

This is just after one freaking single player transfer in.
Not just any player. Zlatan!

Even when he came here there was a lift from everyone. Very few players can do that.

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

Another 2 goals from the man before he came off with an injury. Especially the first one with his head was impressive, perfectly timed and executed from the edge of the box into the bottom corner while beating 2 defenders.
This lad is just one year younger than me, unbelieveable stuff.

K Stand Knut

Another 2 goals from the man before he came off with an injury. Especially the first one with his head was impressive, perfectly timed and executed from the edge of the box into the bottom corner while beating 2 defenders.
This lad is just one year younger than me, unbelieveable stuff.
I’d still take him at United, or at least I would have at the time Milan signed him.

Id play him over Martial every day of the week.

Hell, I’d probably partner him with Cavani for shits and giggles