Zlatan Ibrahimovic |United Player | See the thread in the United Forum

Should we sign Ibra on a free this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB7

** Terrible fake image is fake **

Last edited:

Norris

Time for a change in Thread Title. Today is Friday after all. :p

Edit: Never mind :wenger:

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
The stock exchange has no bearing on when we announce stuff. When will this tedious myth end?
From what I'm led to believe we have to notify the NYSE before we can announce the transfer. As we have investors at the club it then gives them time to assess their stocks from the impending new transfer or new commercial deal and they can then decide whether to sell their stocks before or after the event.

Boznich

I just wanted to wait to be sure that this supposed transfer was true before giving my opinion on it.

I'm not happy having recruited him for few reasons.

The first, has been shown by his tweet. Since when a player announces himself to a club, rather than the club itself. Whenever he went, he felt greater than the club and that's an absolute disgrace and a lack of respect.

Secondly, this guy has never excelled in big games, against top opponents and that’s why we need. We can sum up it by strong against the weak and weak against the strong.

And the last, this guy is 34 and what is exactly the club’s philosophy by recuiting him ? Just showing that we’re not good enough to attract a real striker ?

I’m not happy about him. Scoring 50 goals with PSG in this French L1….. I bet he won’t score more than 10 goals this season
Dare to Zlatan !

fcbforever

Supports
FC Bayern München
I just wanted to wait to be sure that this supposed transfer was true before giving my opinion on it.

The first, has been shown by his tweet. Since when a player announces himself to a club, rather than the club itself. Whenever he went, he felt greater than the club and that's an absolute disgrace and a lack of respect.

Secondly, this guy has never excelled in big games, against top opponents and that’s why we need. We can sum up it by strong against the weak and weak against the strong.

And the last, this guy is 34 and what is exactly the club’s philosophy by recuiting him ? Just showing that we’re not good enough to attract a real striker ?

I’m not happy about him. Scoring 50 goals with PSG in this French L1….. I bet he won’t score more than 10 goals this season
Expect a shitstorm. I agree though. But got a shitstorm myself for it.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
The Mata Chopper is out. Peak muppet season is upon us lads.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
The Mata Chopper is out. Peak muppet season is upon us lads.

Wonder where that view is from. Spectacular.
Might be those weird looking apartments with the canopy things on top?

soap

Directionless weirdo who like booze and ganja

Pretty much my sentiments, although I think we should factor in the lift he could give the rest of the squad even if he doesn't tear up the league in a manner a player of his supposed quality should. Hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.