Zlatan tells Lukaku "‘Go do your voodoo s***, you little donkey"

Water Melon

Donkey burgers are apparently all the rage in China.

Was once served a pasta dish in Italy with donkey meat - without realizing that's what it was before ordering. It was very good - but I wouldn't have ordered it if I'd known.

Had horse steak once too - again without realizing it before it was too late. But that was actually...not positively bad (in terms of taste) but you wouldn't mistake it for beef (there was something off there - something about the smell too).
Man, visit Central Asia and I will serve you the best!!! sausage in the world (mix of horse meat+beef) and you will have a taste orgasm :drool:

Conor

it’s not as if they knew each other for years. Lukaku came when Zlatan was injured, they probably barely saw each other. I imagine Zlatan was away from Carrington a lot of that time.
Any of that could be true, but you've literally just made it up yourself, without any clue as to what the case actually was.

it’s not as if they knew each other for years. Lukaku came when Zlatan was injured, they probably barely saw each other. I imagine Zlatan was away from Carrington a lot of that time.
“Everything I learned from Zlatan was great, from his stories that he told me when he was at Inter, AC Milan, Barcelona and even Ajax, to being on the field working with him, seeing how competitive he was,” explained Lukaku, in a video first published on Thursday afternoon.

“I remember one training session,” Lukaku continued.
“Because we were both strikers, we were never on the same team and, at one point, there was a 50/50 challenge. He went full-on against me!

“That is when I knew this guy wants to compete and this guy wants to fight for his spot. That is why he changed me. It was an eye-opener. The guy had to fight to be in the position he is in.

“So, I learned just to focus, work hard and enjoy it as well. Because he is a guy who you can have a lot fun with as well and having his personality in the dressing room was good”.

Fair to say they had a fair bit of banter during that time.

“Everything I learned from Zlatan was great, from his stories that he told me when he was at Inter, AC Milan, Barcelona and even Ajax, to being on the field working with him, seeing how competitive he was,” explained Lukaku, in a video first published on Thursday afternoon.

“I remember one training session,” Lukaku continued.
“Because we were both strikers, we were never on the same team and, at one point, there was a 50/50 challenge. He went full-on against me!

“That is when I knew this guy wants to compete and this guy wants to fight for his spot. That is why he changed me. It was an eye-opener. The guy had to fight to be in the position he is in.

“So, I learned just to focus, work hard and enjoy it as well. Because he is a guy who you can have a lot fun with as well and having his personality in the dressing room was good”.

Fair to say they had a fair bit of banter during that time.
and they didn’t know each other for years. It’s a completely irrelevant point anyway.

Any of that could be true, but you've literally just made it up yourself, without any clue as to what the case actually was.
I haven’t “made up” anything - what a stupid comment. It’s a suggestion. Clearly I don’t have logs of who went in and out of Carrington. Perhaps this got lost in translation, if it has not, then honestly I give up.

and they didn’t know each other for years. It’s a completely irrelevant point anyway.
Your point regarding Zlatan being away from Carrington often was in response to:

Considering they were team mates, I think it's hard to definitively state that Ibrahimovic's comment is racist, it could easily be based on some personal interaction they had.
The fact that Lukaku says he is a person you can have a lot of fun with, is extremely relevant.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
All we know for sure is that he didn't say "go to your wooden shed".

Lots of people in here need to get their ears syringed.
Exactly, he clearly said "go put your woolen shawl".

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Man, visit Central Asia and I will serve you the best!!! sausage in the world (mix of horse meat+beef) and you will have a taste orgasm :drool:
I can't help but wonder if donkey + camel double-decker burgers with cheese exist in this world.

And if not, why not?

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
I think he has the attitude of someone who's still scoring a ton of goals and has won titles at practically every club he's played for.

While not at Messi/Ronaldo level, isn't he one of the most prolific goal-scorers of all time?
He is, but he genuinely is not as amazing a player as he makes himself to be. What he is doing right now at Milan is incredible but the guy has this weird arrogance of being the best in the world. I don't mind having some arrogance -- even ronaldo does, but Zlatan's is a little cringe. For instance, at United he was talking about how he always wins wherever he goes while the team were chilling at 6th. He's also shown his limitations at a few clubs and I think his time at United was a little overrated given the chances he missed.

Great player, and in terms of pure talent may be the most talented strikers of our generation (or up there) but he has small man syndrome.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
All we know for sure is that he didn't say "go to your wooden shed".

Lots of people in here need to get their ears syringed.
:lol: this wooden shed stuff this cracks me up. The lengths people go to.

Nah you are the one who is fundamentally misinterpreting the terms by trying creating a context which doesn’t exist. Then when being challenged, you go on cowardly sprouting some pretentious nonsense in order to hide from your own false claims which were fundamentally constructed from flawed logic. Not very smart.
Whatever dude. Really can’t be bothered. You’re absolutely right. Curry insults are not used to insult Indians, eating dog & narrow eye insults are not used to insult people from the Far East, and likewise voodoo is never used to insult people of African origin. And yes you’re right there are no African kids outside of Africa going to schools in the west.

Regards.