Zlatan

Karel Podolsky

Supports
Ex Laziale
Oh okay I get it. Zlatan's attitude towards his teammates made his teammates performance for Sweden weren't optimal.

Paul_Scholes18

Oh okay I get it. Zlatan's attitude towards his teammates made his teammates performance for Sweden weren't optimal.
I think particular for Euro 2016 the spirit was not optimal. Still I think Zlatan not performing was a bigger problem than his teammates.
He wanted special treatment and didn't work off the ball hard enough all the time.

FujiVice

This 39 year old man has just scored twice in the first 20 minutes of the Milan derby. I've got no words left for him.

That’s pretty amazing.

I saw an advert pitching the game as Lukaku vs Zlatan, which is one of the most laughable things I’ve ever seen.

DancingPanda

So Zlatan became the oldest player ever to score 10 goals in serie a last season.

And now he has 6 goals in 3 games. If he scores a hattrick this season he'll break that record as well

DoomSlayer

One of the best strikers of all time and certainly top 5 most charismatic individual in the game. I used to underrate him heavily 10 years ago, but his career has been incredible.

Sara125

Was actually saying to someone recently that I’d have him back at United in a heartbeat

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
What a player, 39 years old and he is doing so well in one of the top leagues.

brzez

I’m sure that we would’ve been much closer to winning the league with him in the team 17/18 if he wouldn’t gotten that horrible injury. He scored 14 league goals in this first season for Milan but he doubled that the next season. And I’m sure he’s scoring atleast 25 league goals for us 17/18.

FujiVice

He's a disgrace. He should be burned at the stake for obviously praciticing witchcraft.

Sara125

And to think there were United fans that were adamant that he’s done at the highest level

Cloud7

This guy really is something else. Gives Milan a real shot at the title as well.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Its incredible how he instills a winning mentality in any team he goes. Milan was a joke for years, yet have been pretty much the best team in the Series A since Ibra joined in January. Hes fecking 39! After having an ACL surgery at 36. Its crazy.

windco

I’m sure that we would’ve been much closer to winning the league with him in the team 17/18 if he wouldn’t gotten that horrible injury. He scored 14 league goals in this first season for Milan but he doubled that the next season. And I’m sure he’s scoring atleast 25 league goals for us 17/18.
He had 27 goals in all comp by February , would probably hit over 35 if it's not for his acl and could easily played for us for another 2 season. 39 freaking years old and still rocking the serie A apart , he isn't normal athlete.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
He's still got it, hopefully he conquers the Serie A. It'll be a great achievement if he can carry his team to win it. Juventus with Pirlo as manager is not convincing imo, although they have Ronaldo to save his ass but if there is a time where other teams can win it will be this year because Juve under Pirlo isn't as solid as previous years.

JG3001

Best post-Fergie striker we’ve ever had. A true winner who gave everything he had every game. Prove me wrong