Zlatan's Message to Claudio Bravo

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
A world of difference from "We aspire to be like City."

I love it!

prateik

I don't get it.. What's the message? United wont let me swap shirts so I'm sending you one from my clothing line?

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Thanks. I remember him from WC a bit. Haven't watched Barca much, and when I have, ter Stegen was between the goalposts.

BlakeUtd

I am so fecking hyped to have Zlatan playing for us..especially against city

Mindhunter

I so hope he would have been 28-30 when we got him. At 34, the Zlatan experience will be short-lived.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I so hope he would have been 28-30 when we got him. At 34, the Zlatan experience will be short-lived.
Of course. We should always have characters and cultivate characters, having Zlatan in the dressing room can only help. Fergie was excellent in selecting profiles before the last few years (actually, van Persie brought some swagger in his final season).

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Can only hope he suffers from 'new goalkeeper not accustomed to the physicality of the premiership' syndrome and flaps a few in.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Ha ha nice one Zlatan. He's just got to score now! :devil:

MoXoM

....but what if it does improve his performance against us....

:eek:

RedCurry

I am fully expecting Zlatan to be fired up for this one. I want to see us test Bravo physically within the laws of the game. A little welcome to premier league is all I ask for.

Lucky Buttons

Brilliant! He's upping the stakes, oozing confidence. Exactly what this team needs. :keano:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Can I just say the collective reaction of the Caf to that quote was bordering on neurosis?

As you were.
Nah, that quote deserved every last bit of the reaction it got and still continues to get. It was an absolutely mind blowingly dumb thing for him to say.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Can I just say the collective reaction of the Caf to that quote was bordering on neurosis?

As you were.
Considering it being the biggest humiliation you could think of as a fan of Utd to hear that from your own fecking manager, not really a surprise.
I remember the day Moyes said that, and my initial reaction of "Wow, there sure will be party time at the caf". Came and wasn't disappointed:lol:

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
It's so good to have people like him in the squad. Under moves and lvg we were mentally weak.

Zlatan is just a boss, he oozes confidence.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
he will look like a prick if we dont win.....prefer when players do the talking on the pitch.

BAMSOLA

Has issues!
Supports
A Crack Habit.
he will look like a prick if we dont win.....prefer when players do the talking on the pitch.
It simple fun and in keeping with his personality. Most jokes actually hide a true intent so if he is really itching to give Bravo a torrid time that's obviously a good thing. The point is he's attitude is exactly what I like to see from our players.