Zlatan's Message to Claudio Bravo

Artimities

I love this... I love a guy that is not afraid to talk some trash and back it up. Win or lose... the dude has a backbone and we have missed that for several years.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Who's this Claudio Bravo and what's this Etihad Stadium? What about Manchester City? :confused:

Abizzz

When Zlatan tells a joke... Zlatan laughs.
Why the feck does he make it look like he knows city's adress off by hard?

Dash247

Gotta love the confidence. Win of Lose, this is what our team lacked.
Bring It On !!!

Vashu

Predicted Sanchez's signing announcement
I knew about the banter idea behind this vid before I've played it and I have to say I'm left disappointed with it. I've expected some kind of boldness: v-signs, pussy cats flying, pants down rock'n'rolla. But instead we get silent commercial ad connected to the derby. Meh?!

Silver lining lies in fact that Zlatan WILL score in this upcoming game.

Eddy_JukeZ

Great banter.

Can't believe some in the thread didn't know who Claudio Bravo was though.

Vashu

Predicted Sanchez's signing announcement
But what is the actual underlying message in this vid? Work hard in training because we're going to test you this Saturday? That's holy shit revolutionary...

The new-brand promoting part anyhow swallows up whole thing for me. The A-Z thing plays as big part in this monodrama as Ibra does.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I thought it was underwear initially. I hope I don't have to explain why I thought that.

predator

Youth NITK
I genuinely believe he will score a hat trick on Saturday. He will embarrass City's defenders in front of both the k stand and the Stretford end.

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
Whether you like it or not, it's personalty the squad have lacked for the last few seasons. I absolutely love this from Ibra.

ChaddyP

I guess my definition of good banter differs from others. Saw it, instantly understood the "joke" didnt laugh. Maybe im not as easily amused.

EDIT: i must admit its still nice to see attempt of of banter. Should do more, just with more witt

PvsNP

It's been a while since I was this excited for a derby. Can't wait.

he will look like a prick if we dont win.....prefer when players do the talking on the pitch.
Zlatan does not consider not winning. he will score the winner because he believes he will score the winner!

City will go into this game knowing that United cannot be fecked with, LVG (to his credit) restored our pride and stopped City from bullying us like the Moyes year and the last fergie years. Mou will build on that an make the worry about playing United

We're gonna win on Saturday. feck City, feck Pep.

Last edited: