Zlatan's Shoulder

Blatzo

During yesterday's game there was a close-up of Zlatan where he appeared to have something rectangular stashed under his shirt on top of his shoulder (gif courtest of @GifLord):

Kind of like when people used to stash cigarette packets in their sleeves:

My question to the caf is "What did Zlatan have stashed under his sleeve?"

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I don't know, but watching Robles scamper forwards over and over in that gif is oddly hypnotic.

Raw

I've watched this gif for a good few minutes and I'm struggling to see anything here.

RedMaestro

I've watched this gif for a good few minutes and I'm struggling to see anything here.
If you have trouble seeing it maybe because it's too fast. Click on it to get to the gif's page and right click on the gif there and click the button to slow down the speed.

Womp

idiot
Feck, watching that gif so many times has made me realise how disproportional Zlatan's arms look in comparison to the rest of his body. He's got very slender-like arms.

RedMaestro

Looks to me as if it's one of those "technical bra's" the players sometime use to monitor their physique...

Blatzo

Kinesio tape if anything.
This is almost definitely the right answer.

Anybody who can't see the rectangle shapes on top of his shoulder (there's 2 of them) or thinks that they're part of his shoulder needs to pay more attention to human anatomy.

AndyJ1985

Probably a tracking device that helped him find the goal. All our players are having one installed.

Vashu

Predicted Sanchez's signing announcement
It's an invisible parrot which strings with it's legs the material on Ibra's right shoulder. It's not easy to notice them, so well done @Blatzo.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Mourinho's mind controlling device - the one that supposedly doesn't work on Shaw if he plays on the right