Tour de Ski

Dyslexic Untied

As I know I`m not the only Norwegian on here, and there should be loads of Swedes as well, I want to know if you enjoy cross-country skiing.

Seeing as the Tour de Ski is coming up now (which will of course be won by a Norwegian), we could have this thread to post in. Results, predictions etc.

Dyslexic Untied

Ruben said:
As I know I`m not the only Norwegian on here, and there should be loads of Swedes as well, I want to know if you enjoy cross-country skiing.

Seeing as the Tour de Ski is coming up now (which will of course be won by a Norwegian), we could have this thread to post in. Results, predictions etc.

I agree Ruben. Bloody fine idea for a thread this is.

First stage will be a sprint at the Olympic Stadion in Berlin.

Eldar Rønning and Tor Arne Hetland are my favourites for this one.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
A skiing thread on Redcafe?:lol:

Björn Lind has a cold so he has no chance.

Dyslexic Untied

Finally someone responding.

Fredriksson might be a contender though?

If there is an own forum for cricket then skiing should atleast have a thread.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
I usually only watch cross-country skiing when it's the Olympics or World Championships tbh. It's a nice sport but most Swedes watch hockey during the winter.

Dyslexic Untied

Richter said:
I usually only watch cross-country skiing when it's the Olympics or World Championships tbh. It's a nice sport but most Swedes watch hockey during the winter.
Understandable. Norwegians can`t play hockey so we are forced into other things. You should watch the Tour de Ski though, think it will be interesting.