FAO Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Ezee had been insulting my girlfriend for over a month now and yet none of you have taken action about it. Now I am not pretending anything from you. But now dont take it at heart if I will insult Ezee in a very personal manner involving the people that he loves in the same way that he did

I had given him the last warning about this and I am expecting an apology about it. If this does not happen I expect that you will deal about it and if that doesnt happen then be sure that I will deal about it. And believe me it will not be nice to neither Ezee nor any posters inside this caf

Davo

:lol:

What a feckin tw@

Can't wait for his illiterate attempts of revenge on Ezee....how we'll all laugh at him

I am not pretending anything but...

devilish

Davo said:

What a feckin tw@

Can't wait for his illiterate attempts of revenge on Ezee....how we'll all laugh at him

I am not pretending anything but...
He had gone too far Davo. We had arguments in the past, you won some and I won some but we had NEVER involved the people that we love havent we?

blythy

Fascist Dictator
He's stepped way over the line.

Spike his fruit salad.

devilish

Davo said:
and what are you going to do about it that us posters aren't going to find "nice"?

You hapless cretin
Ohh feck off why Im wasting my time with you. I had already answered you that and I am in no mood to repeat myself to you as I usually do.

Davo

devilish said:
Ohh feck off why Im wasting my time with you

Ezee's clearly in for a whole world of hurt...

He definitely won't turn your words round and make you look stupid...

Oh no

devilish

I wish to know the opinion of the mods on this.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
devilish said:
Ezee had been insulting my girlfriend for over a month now and yet none of you have taken action about it. Now I am not pretending anything from you. But now dont take it at heart if I will insult Ezee in a very personal manner involving the people that he loves in the same way that he did

I had given him the last warning about this and I am expecting an apology about it. If this does not happen I expect that you will deal about it and if that doesnt happen then be sure that I will deal about it. And believe me it will not be nice to neither Ezee nor any posters inside this caf
:lol: :lol:
"I will deal about it"

devilish

Unlike another poster who went crying to the mods because of a photo, I know how to fight my wars. What I am trying to do is to do everything with the laws of this CAF. If somehow what happens dissapoints me I know how I should act.

Davo

I've no doubt Ezee will apologise as soon as he sees this....

He won't want to face the wrath of Devilish

Actually..scrap that, he'll just laugh at the irrelevant tw@

devilish

Davo said:
I've no doubt Ezee will apologise as soon as he sees this....

He won't want to face the wrath of Devilish

Actually..scrap that, he'll just laugh at the irrelevant tw@
There is nothing that he should be afraid of. We are adults posting in a forum and while everyone likes to take the mick out of someone every now and then, I think that there should always be a line where to stop.

Ezee should be ashamed of putting our argument at a personal level. But if he really wants so then I will be forced to fight fire with fire. As simple as that

Davo

devilish said:
Ezee should be ashamed of putting our argument at a personal level. But if he really wants so then I will be forced to fight fire with fire. As simple as that
Go on then

You're rubbish at it...so will be made to look a fool, to the amusement of all onlookers. As happens everytime....

devilish

Davo said:
Go on then

You're rubbish at it...so will be made to look a fool, to the amusement of all onlookers. As happens everytime....
I really hope that there will be no need to end at this levels. You havent yet seen me insulting people Davo, as I tend not to put things at a personal level but I will have to do so if Ezee continues in this way.

Davo

devilish said:
I really hope that there will be no need to end at this levels. You havent yet seen me insulting people Davo, as I tend not to put things at a personal level but I will have to do so if Ezee continues in this way.

Whooooooooooo

Go on then, stop making soft threats and show us all what you're capable of...

You daft tw@

devilish

Davo said:
Whooooooooooo

Go on then, stop making soft threats and show us all what you're capable of...

You daft tw@
You are taking it all wrong Davo. I am not trying to impress anyone here. I just want that these personal insults stop ASAP, thats all.

devilish

Davo said:
I agree with whatever Ezee said about your girlfriend

and I reckon your mum's got a moustache
I dont take you at heart Davo. I know that you come from farmer's origins were education tend to be very low and so the manners. But unlike you Ezee is a well educated person and I dont expect this attitude from someone like him.

Yianni

Davo said:
I agree with whatever Ezee said about your girlfriend

and I reckon your mum's got a moustache

o0o0o0o Davo is playing with Fire

Thats it Dev feck him up !!

Yianni

devilish said:
I dont take you at heart Davo. I know that you come from farmer's origins were education tend to be very low and so the manners. But unlike you Ezee is a well educated person and I dont expect this attitude from someone like him.

Thats your best and most ruthless approach ???

Come on dude you disappoint me.

Davo

devilish said:

Your cruel tongue has got me on the ropes...

Well it would have,if it made any sense at all...."were education"? "and so the manners"?

Does your moustache cause you to mispronounce sentences? Which then carry into your posts?

Ask your mum if you can borrow her razor....

devilish

Arvani said:
Thats your best and most ruthless approach ???

Come on dude you disappoint me.
I dont know why but I just cant get angry with Davo.

I think its due to my RC background but I imagine Davo as a little starved shepherd running in the Welsh praries semi naked and surrounding with his only friends and lovers. The sheep.

Yianni

devilish said:
I dont know why but I just cant get angry with Davo.

I think its due to my RC background but I imagine Davo as a little starved shepherd running in the Welsh praries semi naked and surrounding with his only friends and lovers. The sheep.

Poor come back dude.

Dev Your mum wears army boots.

Dev Your mum is the milkman

Dev Your mum is the town's Bycycle.

Since Davo cant piss you off lets see if you can erupt on me.

devilish

Davo said:

Your cruel tongue has got me on the ropes...

Well it would have,if it made any sense at all...."were education"? "and so the manners"?

Does your moustache cause you to mispronounce sentences? Which then carry into your posts?

Ask your mum if you can borrow her razor....
Davo Ive already told you. Not everyone is hairy and man like as Welsh women are.

BTW is this the reason why you are so fetish about razors and hair? Ahh as the Welsh say "Better a sheep today than a woman tommorrow"

Davo

Not only has your mum got a moustache Dev...

She's also got a really hairy arse...the local Arsenal fans grab onto it whilst riding her and callling her their bitch

She sighs with her pleasure, which makes her moustache twitch

devilish

Davo said:
Not only has your mum got a moustache Dev...

She's also got a really hairy arse...the local Arsenal fans grab onto it whilst riding her and callling her their bitch

She sighs with her pleasure, which makes her moustache twitch
Holy feck Ive never thought that you will go down to this level Davo.

devilish

Davo said:
You think I'm bad..

You should see how far your mum goes down...

Nothing's beyond her
Youre really a son of a bitch Davo. Know that.

I will not go down to your levels as unlike you I a mature person who respect ppl's feelings. But know one thing. Hope that you will never meet me. Thats not a threat thats a promise.

Davo

devilish said:
Youre really a son of a bitch Davo. Know that.

I will not go down to your levels as unlike you I a mature person who respect ppl's feelings. But know one thing. Hope that you will never meet me. Thats not a threat thats a promise.
You can talk..with your bleedin mother!!!

I'm obviously safe....as you don't actually meet up with anyone from the Caf, it goes against your policies

Plus, you're not threatened by "internet hardmen" and think unrealistic threats are daft...

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Dev, as your caf shrink I think we need to get you into rehab earlier than we had appointed for ;)

Murt

devilish said:
Unlike another poster who went crying to the mods because of a photo, I know how to fight my wars.
:houllier: :lol:
So instead of crying to the mods you start a thread called "FAO Mods" :houllier:

So what if Ezee says your Mother is a dirty slut, your girlfriend is hairy skank and your cousin an unemployable waster.

Its the ppl that slat poor innocent children that should be banned imo.

devilish

Davo said:
You can talk..with your bleedin mother!!!

I'm obviously safe....as you don't actually meet up with anyone from the Caf, it goes against your policies

Plus, you're not threatened by "internet hardmen" and think unrealistic threats are daft...
Why dont you come to Malta and say the words that you have just said face to face? Its easy to insult on the Internet isnt it you, feckin welsh coward.

devilish

Murt said:
:houllier: :lol:
So instead of crying to the mods you start a thread called "FAO Mods" :houllier:

So what if Ezee says your Mother is a dirty slut, your girlfriend is hairy skank and your cousin an unemployable waster.

Ahh you still talk to me you feckin idiot

Hows your kids. Are they still ashamed of having a father like you?

WeasteDevil

Murt said:

Davo

devilish said:
Why dont you come to Malta and say the words that you have just said face to face? Its easy to insult on the Internet isnt it you, feckin welsh coward.
Because

A) I've been to Malta and its feckin rubbish

B) If I did come to meet up with you, you wouldn't meet me - its your policy

C) If I wanted to beat up a random idiot I could find one nearer to home

Poor old Ezee....you're going to make his life hell

WeasteDevil

devilish said:
:houllier:

I always thought that you were wierd, but this thread is taking the fecking biscuit.

You really are a loon! Probably a skinny 5'5" loon as well.

devilish

Davo said:
Because

A) I've been to Malta and its feckin rubbish

B) If I did come to meet up with you, you wouldn't meet me - its your policy

C) If I wanted to beat up a random idiot I could find one nearer to home

Poor old Ezee....you're going to make his life hell
Come to Malta and Ill will make sure that you wont be dissapointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.