norwegian starlet training with United in July

oskarutd

link
link

Christian Mork from 3r division Hareid will train with United from the 7th of July along with 2 other Norwegians.
He is born on the 3rd of February 1993 and is 15. He already plays with their a-team and will represent the norwegian u-16s team.

He is an offensive type of player and will play as a striker or right wing, most likely. He has good things going for him, good at fribbling, dangerous in front of the goal, also from long distance. Good first touch. All according to his trainer.

oskarutd

Where's the mention of the two other Norwegians?
15-åringen reiser saman med to andre frå Norge 7. juli,
two others from Norway.

Perhaps Etzaz Hussein, Langhus, who has been training a few times with us and played games. Also Drøbak/Frogns Sanpreet Singh has been invited to train with us before.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Perhaps Etzaz Hussein, Langhus, who has been training a few times with us and played games. Also Drøbak/Frogns Sanpreet Singh has been invited to train with us before.
Interesting. Were they spotted at Ole's footie school? How often and when have they been over? How old are they?

oskarutd

Interesting. Were they spotted at Ole's footie school? How often and when have they been over? How old are they?
They are in the u-16s this year and u-15s last year for Norway. I also think they were in Ole´s school but not sure.
Etzaz was last over here in the spring and played some u-16s games, they both went over last autumn. I think Etzaz has been there 3 times. Not sure if the interest on Sanpreet Singh has been ongoing.

oskarutd

Etzaz scored Langhus first goal in the 3rd division in Norway ever last season. That is for their first team. He was 15 then.

Dyslexic Untied

two others from Norway.

Typical Norwegian names, up there with Tor, Odin and Balder.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Typical Norwegian names, up there with Tor, Odin and Balder.
That's a cool name, it's how everyone refers to me as anyway.

But it would be good to see a Hussein or a Singh finally play for United. Who would of though they would have come via Norway.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Etzaz scored Langhus first goal in the 3rd division in Norway ever last season. That is for their first team. He was 15 then.
:lol: Can't believe you would know that. I had no idea and I played a few games for Langhus 10 years ago.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
I'm sure you have. The world wants to be deceived.

LouisRocca

Christian Mork looking forward to United Trail

According to Norwegian newspaper Sunnmørsposten, 15 year old Christian Mork is gonna travel to United for a weeks trail July 7th. two other norwegians from the area around Oslo(not named, but I guess they are the two mention by OskarUtd) will also be traveling. Mork was named in a provisional squad for the national U15/16 team, and has just been on a training camp with them giving a great impression. They played one trainingmatch, and Mork had 3 assists. The trainers said that Mork is in the absolute top of his agegroup.

Christian Mork is gonna live in a "norwegian" house during his trail, the same house where Magnus Wolff Eikrem and Joshua King lives. Mork says that he knows Magnus, and that he have met Joshua(Joshua is a year older, and was at the same training camp). Next year he's gonna join Norwegian Tippeliga(premierleague) team Aalesund or Molde(Magnus Wolff Eikrems norwegian club) as he sees that as a natural step for him. He's not gonna join a "not local" team until earliest next summer( and then he will be 16, and can sign for United I guess:devil:)

By the way, he's a R*** M****d fan... But 20LEGEND supported the dippers and he turned in time:devil:

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Next thing you know United will be accused of raping all the talent from Norway.

oskarutd

two others from Norway.

It is confirmed one of them is Etzaz:

link

It tell us that he is away training with United and may join them later, but is expected to play for Våleringa on monday in a tournement as a guest player.