Attn; Irish Utd.fans.....Roy Curtis !

Stuff the Goat

a Farney man in Galway, next stop America.
The above named cnut is at it again in the Sunday world !

This geezer has been constantly ridiculing United down through the years. Again today he is on about the FINAL crumbling of the empire. He IS & has alway's been a total ABU pr*ck !
Appartently , he was at the Villareal game during the week. It seems he had to buy his ticket of a tout. (No decent fan would give the cnut one) !....He was even giving out that the Tout's price was too cheap, as there was little demand for tickets. Then he went on about the Street Traders saying all they can sell is Keano memorabillia..... he then goes on with the usual sh*t, no atmosphere, very ordinary team, over-the-hill manager etc.

A horrible & ugly prat!
Ps;( only reason I buythe ragis to read Gaa coverage). :devil:

Number7

Ret's Slave
I suggest you kill him.

But first, give me time to put his name down in bandy's 'first celeb to cop it' thread.

EricC

Banned
Stuff the Goat said:
The above named cnut is at it again in the Sunday world !

This geezer has been constantly ridiculing United down through the years. Again today he is on about the FINAL crumbling of the empire. He IS & has alway's been a total ABU pr*ck !
Appartently , he was at the Villareal game during the week. It seems he had to buy his ticket of a tout. (No decent fan would give the cnut one) !....He was even giving out that the Tout's price was too cheap, as there was little demand for tickets. Then he went on about the Street Traders saying all they can sell is Keano memorabillia..... he then goes on with the usual sh*t, no atmosphere, very ordinary team, over-the-hill manager etc.

A horrible & ugly prat!
Ps;( only reason I buythe ragis to read Gaa coverage). :devil:
Cool it, you have to remember that United have always
been a target for the press, as far as I can remember SAF has had to rebuild the side some 3 or 4 times over the years and we have been classed as finished each of these time, "You win nothing with kids"!

Even the year we won the PL,CL and FA cup was no easy season we had to fight our was to each cup, and before Xmas the press said exactly the same thing, "United are finished". Some of the game I went to that season we played just as poor football as this, we just need the same spirit we had then to overcome it and be winners again.

The is Man Utd and they have never had it easy!

The only diff at the moment is chelsea, but all we can do is hold on and do our best, on club is at the top forever.

The only thing you can say is that if we our finished then so are all the other PL clubs, we are only two top class players away from the top!

Stuff the Goat

a Farney man in Galway, next stop America.
EricC said:
Cool it, you have to remember that United have always
been a target for the press, as far as I can remember SAF has had to rebuild the side some 3 or 4 times over the years and we have been classed as finished each of these time, "You win nothing with kids"!

Even the year we won the PL,CL and FA cup was no easy season we had to fight our was to each cup, and before Xmas the press said exactly the same thing, "United are finished". Some of the game I went to that season we played just as poor football as this, we just need the same spirit we had then to overcome it and be winners again.

The is Man Utd and they have never had it easy!

The only diff at the moment is chelsea, but all we can do is hold on and do our best, on club is at the top forever.

The only thing you can say is that if we our finished then so are all the other PL clubs, we are only two top class players away from the top!

Some good points there EC.......I've been following Utd. since just beyond nappies, nearly 40 years.. I am well used to criticism of Utd. from all angles...This cnut really gets "on my wick", he is a so called journalist, who uses his position to get himself known/progressed.
We as Utd. fans are well use to criticism/ slagging etc... and more often than not give twice as much back...enough is enough !

ps; the same guy, being Sports Editor, writes a reasonable obituary to Gearge Best R.I.P......... in fairness, that's not too hard to at the moment.

EricC

Banned
Stuff the Goat said:
Some good points there EC.......I've been following Utd. since just beyond nappies, nearly 40 years.. I am well used to criticism of Utd. from all angles...This cnut really gets "on my wick", he is a so called journalist, who uses his position to get himself known/progressed.
We as Utd. fans are well use to criticism/ slagging etc... and more often than not give twice as much back...enough is enough !

ps; the same guy, being Sports Editor, writes a reasonable obituary to Gearge Best R.I.P......... in fairness, that's not too hard to at the moment.
What more can you say about Goerge Best, God on the pitch and even though he asked to be remebered for the skills on it, I feel strongly that I for one anyway will remember the Man who never gave in and never accepted second best, the reason for the start of his problems.

Total GOD!

One thing I have loved over the years is the fact that its the very moment that we have been reported on mass as finished! that we have proved we are only just starting!

As I said this is United - Made from pure Metal, just when it looks like we are about to brake under the pressure we strike back.

Did you hear Eamon Dunphy the other night saying that we have no way of returning and that Rooney was finished!

Instead of getting pissed of with comments we should welcome them for thats the moment we are at our best as SAF can take these reports to the players and tell them whats is being said about them.

This season is still an open book and as I said the year we won the CL,PL and FA cup, the press had us thinking we had no hope at all and the best was over!

mattsville

As Oscar Wilde said, "the only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about" assholes like that are subconciously preserving and enhancing our status as the greatest club in the world, let them write what they like, you saw this weekend after the death of one of our legends how much attention we attract, some "cnuts" spend their lives trying to detract from us, but in reality they are making us more powerful, reminds me of the scene from Star Wars where Darth Vader cuts down Ben Kenobi :)