"FOOTBALL CLUB" on next season's crest?

mufc1878

whilst trawling various sites today I came accros this. It is supposed to be from a Nike website (though i can't find it)....could this crest be used on next season's home kit perhaps?

I'm sure it may just be off some leisure wear.

Opinions......

Number7

Ret's Slave
It looks like a fake you get in the cheap shops in Majorca.

mufc1878

have just found it now on the official Nike website, www.nikefootball.com and then search for products etc etc

it looks like it's in the same shield as can be seen on the new Holland kit.....Nike are going retro with their new kits so maybe a new badge?

if not, i would say it's 100% part of a new training or leisure range for next season, though it would be great on the playing kit

Number7

Ret's Slave
I want this but nowhere seems to sell it in Ingurland

Kin Yanks.

Spoony

Number7 said:
I want this but nowhere seems to sell it in Ingurland

Kin Yanks.

Import it from Yankland. And tell them to mark it 'gift', so you don't have to pay tax on it.

Kofi Annan

Give Luke back or I will cry
I personally think it's better without "Football Club". It's bigger and looks the tits. We're big enough that everyone knows we're a football club, we don't need it on the badge.

Number7

Ret's Slave
Spoony said:
Import it from Yankland. And tell them to mark it 'gift', so you don't have to pay tax on it.

I've found 2 sites that sell it.

Neither ship to England.

Spoony

Number7 said:
I've found 2 sites that sell it.

Neither ship to England.

Get a nice American chap on here to sort you out. Jason's loaded, I bet he'd get you one free.

Spoony

Kofi Annan said:
I personally think it's better without "Football Club". It's bigger and looks the tits. We're big enough that everyone knows we're a football club, we don't need it on the badge.

We're also a franchise.

Yeeee haaaaaaa!

Precaution

Spoony said:
i recently got sent a TFT Monitor from America, the guy marked it down as a gift but i still had to pay customs tax on it

John_K

Youth Team Player
They should change the badge back to the original one (Manchester coat of arms). That was quality.