Tony O'neil and the men in black

ave fenix

I just found out that there's a united mob named the men in black.Is this true? is this O'neil guy still goes to OT or has been baned?Comments please.

stevetheskier

ave fenix said:
I just found out that there's a united mob named the men in black.Is this true? is this O'neil guy still goes to OT or has been baned?Comments please.
The Men in Black is also a book title by Tony O'Neill, he was one of the main leaders of the Red Army - the hooligan element of United fans especially in the 70's & 80's. He also wrote a book - Red Army General which is the story of their exploits.

Johnno

Nah, the mob wasn't called Men in Black, that was a nickname for the United lads who all wore going out gear to get in pubs and clubs after the match, usually all black/navy gear for the strict dress code in England's clubs.
His first book Red Army General is good, better than Men in Black.
A better read is Grafters by Col Blaney, mainly about him and his personal exploits but loads of references to United and the hoolie days, top book

Johnno

Small Paul said:
He's banned now, runs trips to euro aways from his office on sir matt busby way.
yeah, bet he still goes to Old Trafford still. Until the goverment microchip us all, how they gonna stop him?

Johnno

Better than Stolen from Ivor worn on the no name stands of CofM

Johnno

The Kippax Kid said:
just wondered, obvously not then.

i do ;)
As we said when we were kids, what do you want, a feckin Blue Peter badge or summat, ha ha

Shane B

Not Fat, Old, Racist or Scouse
The Kippax Kid said:
im a manc stands to reason

you do not come from Manchester ToN does ;)

scouser :)
At Manchester United we welcome people from all over the planet, without being biggots, be that being born a mere 12 miles from the ground like myself or a hardened fan down under.... being a small time City fan... I wouldn't expect you to understand this mentality fella.

The Kippax Kid

Smashed's number 1 fan and the caf's little blue a
MANCHESTER CITY FC. the pride of manchester.
Shane Bluck said:
At Manchester United we welcome people from all over the planet, without being biggots, be that being born a mere 12 miles from the ground like myself or a hardened fan down under.... being a small time City fan... I wouldn't expect you to understand this mentality fella.
hey hey hey calm dowm calm down :D

Johnno

The Kippax Kid said:
got one of those for my christmas tree tree made out of a fairy liquid bottle and a collection of buttons
Nah, got it straight from Yvette Fielding personally. Not really but did meet the beeatch, my next door neighbour convinced me to go on some tv show she hosted years ago, don't even know the name of it or if it was even shown or what, and was hungover like a bastard, think it was for Granada Sky channel.

The Kippax Kid

Shane Bluck said:
I thought your shite windups had been removed from the United forum fella?

Who let you back in to talk shite?
im just making fun of you as you deserve it for being a pompous arse.

apart from you i dont really bother, but i cant understand why a scouser would support united ;)

Johnno

The Kippax Kid said:

apart from you i dont really bother, but i cant understand why a scouser would support united ;)

I can't understand why a devout City fan would spend so much time chatting to United fans unless they were thinking of joining the Dark Side like the rest of, or why they would also sprout a little hard-on and winking little smiley things when they tell us proudly they know United's most notorious hooly.....

Shane B

Not Fat, Old, Racist or Scouse
The Kippax Kid said:

Wheras I can't understand why someone would support City.... make 20,000+ posts on a United forum, and be a bloke pretending to be woman....

I guess we will never understand each other eh?

The Kippax Kid

Johnno said:
I can't understand why a devout City fan would spend so much time chatting to United fans unless they were thinking of joining the Dark Side like the rest of, or why they would also sprout a little hard-on and winking little smiley things when they tell us proudly they know United's most notorious hooly.....
because i can.

although the hard on is impossible :D

The Kippax Kid

Shane Bluck said:
Wheras I can't understand why someone would support City.... make 20,000+ posts on a United forum, and be a bloke pretending to be woman....

I guess we will never understand each other eh?
he he he

when you are serious you are so sweet shane :)

you are not a bad lad for a bin dipper ;)