Have you ever built a wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazalini

The Baz Man - He made us laugh 2000 - 2012
I am seriously thinking of building a wall just for the fun and was wondering how to go about it.

Would I need planning permission??

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
I've built a few, did some dry-stone walling too up in Northumberland... very satisfying thing to do. Churchill used to build brick walls in his spare time just for shits and giggles.

bazalini

Inside or outside? and what material?
There is abit of green grass beside my house that seems to be owned by no-one so I was going to build something there.

Has to be Breeze Block as I want to be able to say I built a real wall out of sement

bazalini

I've built a few, did some dry-stone walling too up in Northumberland... very satisfying thing to do. Churchill used to build brick walls in his spare time just for shits and giggles.
I am envious of you.

You can never call yourself a man, unless you have built a wall.

pert

You could do the Bl*chs a favour and buid a wall in place of that half burnt crashed into garage door

B Cantona

Desperate
I've dug the cavity to build a wall into

Planning permission depends on the size of your wall Baz. I can't tell you more than that (not because they won't let me, I simply don't know)

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
My old man was a stonemason... I worked with him for a time after I left school... great trade to be in.

solvista

Shawshank redemption
The one he helped to build in Berlin was a fecking hilarious wasn't it

UBERScholes

I'd find it flattering if someone hard rubbed agai
Just don't decorate it with the carcasses and skulls of your enemies though, there's always one fecking neighbor who'll spoil it and complain about the smell

bazalini

Just don't decorate it with the carcasses and skulls of your enemies though, there's always one fecking neighbor who'll spoil it and complain about the smell
I was hoping to Tile it and make a barbeque out of other side

bazalini

Northe or South? Which County? The planning laws are different in all of them
What the feck are you?

Some sort of knowledge base (could not spell enceylcopedia) in modern Ireland

Wanker

TuTuHimm

Can definitely write definitely correctly
I've heard Kosavo are thinking about building a wall, maybe you could lay a hand or a brick.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
I hear scousers are good at laying paving slabs

solvista

Shawshank redemption
What the feck are you?

Some sort of knowledge base (could not spell enceylcopedia) in modern Ireland

Wanker
Who the feck are you? You thick Irish cnut. You started asking fecking wanker questions about, thinking about building a fecking wall. If you know feck all about it, then ask some fecker who does, good thinking. But then you don't fecking want any help?

I have built houses in 4 different counties in Ireland, so I fecking know a little about planning regulations.

I asked you if you were in the north or the south because the north is part of the fecking UK you dosy cnut, diferent rules altogether.

Go build your fecking wall, do it however you want to, its not a problem to me, I just felt sorry for a thick cnut and thought I might help you out a bit. I live and learn. I won't try to help any thick useless cnut again, be jeesus.

Suresh

Successfully neg-repped Bury Red and all I got was
Who the feck are you? You thick Irish cnut. You started asking fecking wanker questions about, thinking about building a fecking wall. If you know feck all about it, then ask some fecker who does, good thinking. But then you don't fecking want any help?

I have built houses in 4 different counties in Ireland, so I fecking know a little about planning regulations.

I asked you if you were in the north or the south because the north is part of the fecking UK you dosy cnut, diferent rules altogether.

Go build your fecking wall, do it however you want to, its not a problem to me, I just felt sorry for a thick cnut and thought I might help you out a bit. I live and learn. I won't try to help any thick useless cnut again, be jeesus.
Egads!

:lol:

bazalini

What the feck are you on about you prick. Where do you get off with this shit.

You come on here thinking you know everything about fecking walls. You and your fecking 4 houses in Ireland. Who gives a feck.

I hope they fall in on top of you. Thick paddy wanker

esmufc07

Brad
Scout

You come on here thinking you know everything about fecking walls. You and your fecking 4 houses in Ireland. Who gives a feck.

:lol:

bazalini

Just about to get my tea and have to read this shit. Boosting about walls and look at me - I know planning.

WANKER

2x G.N. Sweepstake Winner, Apprentice Winner 2013
Somewhere between a rock and a hard place.

:eek: :lol:

goldenballs

Victoria's secret

:lol::lol:

Another one bites the dust!!!!!

Baz is ok....

solvista

Shawshank redemption

Who gives a feck indeed. I'm Irish now am I? Learn to fecking read.

Ecroyd

Strangely aroused by Lizard King
ahh just build it and if they complain claim its an acient nomadic structure and very rare

they wont touch it

bazalini

Who gives a feck indeed. I'm Irish now am I? Learn to fecking read.
Wise up you cnut.

You come on here as if you are the next member of Ground force.

All I wanted to know was how to build a fecking wall you tosser. You have supplied me with shit.

I doubt these house you talk about were even built by you - you thick paddy cnut scumbag

bazalini

Maybe so...thought the cnut actually wanted some help...got it kicked back in my face...I don't like that, did you guess?
Who the feck are you?

How did you even get promoted?

Must be letting any cnut on this weather

I would seriously start to re-wind that big neck of yours in.

Wankler

Status
Not open for further replies.