Stevan Jovetic

Danish Voice

Shit article.

Doubt Fergie would go for a 17 year old when we already have Carlitos and Rooney in attack. They can play together easily for five or six years.

And not for 7 million

MrK

According to wikipedia he was the founding member of the Montenegrin national team. Not many 17 year olds have founded a national football team, gotta be world class

Danish Voice

The article just says what Wiki says basicly.

And then they've just set some price on the top of his head. The same amount that his former compatriot Vidic was bought for. Interesting...

Gabe

Shit article.

Doubt Fergie would go for a 17 year old when we already have Carlitos and Rooney in attack. They can play together easily for five or six years.

And not for 7 million
Sure the article is thin on facts, but you never know.

I agree that Rooney/Tevez looks like a first choice partnership, but if this kid offers something a little different, say, he is a more direct type forward of quality(like Saha), with some power and pace, I could see us signing that kind of player for depth, we usually have 4 strikers in the squad, we now have 3, one of which is highly injury prone.

The fact that the player is young and unestablished makes it more feasable imo because he won't demand an immediate place. More likely than say an established sriker like Berbatov or Huntelaar.

Maybe Vidic has tipped them off.

prateik

haha . was watching the england V Montenegro U21 game last night ..
he was the captain .. playing upfront alone ..
looked very good for a 17 year old...

but 7 m for a 17 year old who plays in a rubbish league .. not that likely ..

maybe the sun reporters saw him last night and decided to make some shit up

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
haha . was watching the england V Montenegro U21 game last night ..
he was the captain .. playing upfront alone ..
looked very good for a 17 year old...

but 7 m for a 17 year old who plays in a rubbish league .. not that likely ..

maybe the sun reporters saw him last night and decided to make some shit up
Oh so that was him. I thought he was pretty shit.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
so FM dudes, is he any good? :p
I wouldn't recommend him base on my FM scout reports, he's definitely not Man Utd quality.
However, One of his strength is his good finishing, and I would say he's still better choice than Dong.

ILBB15

Annoying Commie
I'm a Partizan fan and this guy is class. Still I don't think we should sign him yet.

ehsanul

Bestower of favours
Its better business to pay 7 mp now rather than 15 or 20 mp after 3 or 4yrs time,like we did with anderson and nani...

Sam

I know it was reported in the press a couple of months back that Vidic had recommended a Serbian player to SAF, maybe this is the guy ?

Justin

I know it was reported in the press a couple of months back that Vidic had recommended a Serbian player to SAF, maybe this is the guy ?
If that's the case, then Fergie better sign him up. You don't want to anger Vidic

Red17

Oh so that was him. I thought he was pretty shit.
Wasn't a standout performance last evening from him but the one thing that struck me was he was very confident of himself, directing his much older team mates and taking on the much older English lads. He certainly has a very mature and developed physique.

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
From what I have heard from my Yugo friends Partizan is in kind of deep shit right now because they ONLY finished 2nd place last year, but with a pretty heavy 17p margin up to 1st... Been throwing big money on big names (with that league's standard) and now missed the chance to play in the CL, eventhough they're off to a good start this year. Finish second place is enough to kick the coach and top the heads of the whole board - and the fans are ready to take it up to parlament level to have it their way. Could be the toughest league in the world to be a manager in because sometimes the fans are not even happy with winning the league - they want to win it with a big margin!

prateik

Vidic cost 7 million and he didn't play in Spanish league you know
though i agree with the part that the lad is only 17
nemanja was a serbian international and proven player(24 yrs old)

this kid has played for the senior team too , but they have capped 37 players in the 7 games they have played ...

that player was a DC , RB .. and 22-23 years old ..
and serbian

UBERScholes

I'd find it flattering if someone hard rubbed agai
I think Fergie needs a striker with a particular combination of qualities and if Jovetic has them it wouldn't surprise me, and 7m seems a modest investment considering how much we've been willing to spend on youngsters in recent years. Would be an interesting signing.

evil_geko

NO Jovetic, please Fergie, it would be our worst buy ever if we go for him.
He is overrated as Hell.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
There isn't much love for Jovetic. COme on he must be better than Dong.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored

Sam

From Wikipedia

People are already comparing the attacking midfielder to that of Manchester United and Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo as well as Lionel Messi.
:lol::lol::lol:

evil_geko

There isn't much love for Jovetic. COme on he must be better than Dong.
He could be the best in the world and play for us and i would still hate him.

If he would bring us the Treble, i would still hate him.

And that comparing with Messi an such? WTF is that?

He is the most overrated player in the history of Football, and yeah, i hate him, no no, i despise him.

^Red Devil^

He could be the best in the world and play for us and i would still hate him.

If he would bring us the Treble, i would still hate him.

And that comparing with Messi an such? WTF is that?

He is the most overrated player in the history of Football, and yeah, i hate him, no no, i despise him.
Is there an actual reason for your blind hate?