16 year old Danish defender on trial at United

twitter thread suggester
16 year old Nicolai Boilesen from Brondby is to have a trial with both us and Chelsea.
He's a defender and United is his favourite club.

Not big news, but at least it's news :smirk:

twitter thread suggester
Hah! I managed to edit it before you posted, Cnut.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies

His favorite club is Barca, his favorite player is Ronaldinho and he thinks kartoffelmos is shit. Hakkebøffer on the other hand is yummy. His nickname is Nico and his best position is middle-middle. Which I guess might be Danish for CM.

kanchelskis14

That 'new Nesta', Harvard Nordveit i believe who had a trial with us but joined Arsenal has just been loaned out to obscurity. Let's see if this one is any better.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Nordtveit is very talented, but he had a rough time with injuries last season. Far too soon to write him off though.

twitter thread suggester
His favorite club is Barca, his favorite player is Ronaldinho and he thinks kartoffelmos is shit. Hakkebøffer on the other hand is yummy. His nickname is Nico and his best position is middle-middle. Which I guess might be Danish for CM.
United is his favourite club according to the interview he gave today, and he plays as a defender according to the same article.

Danish Wizard

He is a central defender, but can also play as a left-back.
His favourite team is Manchester United..
Last season he has a trial with Monaco. Later this year he is going to United and then later Chelsea.
He is very similar to Daniel Agger. They play the same position, their preferred leg is left, reads the game very well, good in the air and can start attacks with good passing..

He currently plays for Brondby. The club Agger also played for, before joining the Scousers..

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
BTW, Boilesen captained the Danish u17 side that beat England 6-1.