Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
General_Elegancia:

NM:

General_Elegancia Tactics:

After the suspension of Dani Alves, I have to change some tactics for this game. At first, I want to try something differently from normal ahaha.

We will play a moderate/low line in 4-2-3-1 formation, the main key is to stay compact( with the pressing in the front-line against their cbs) throughout the game. A combination of Litti-Cabrini and Thuram-Figo are pretty strong on the both sides of the wing and I expect them to do something unbelievably against Czibor and Leo Junior. The fast switch from our great passers like Koeman and Bozsik to create the 2 vs1 situations( especially on the left side) against Czibor( or Junior) on the either side of the wing. Our wingers can a bit stay inside, but in this game my fullbacks wouldn’t push up all the time ( still push-up, but it will be balance from my fullbacks) due opposition's strong forward line-up.

Bozsik is fantastic ball-carrier and passer, he will drop deep and pick the ball or pass to forward by his preciously skills. Cabrini and Koeman also can dribble the ball to forward, if both Koeman and Cabrini are blocked. My attackers( include Schiaffino) have tremendous work rate, they will track back and can press their center backs to make their life a bit more difficult, or even can stay inside a central zone for helping defense in that area( opposition’s strong area)

TACCHINARDI and Boszik is a strong midfield pairing. Tacchinardi will be a more defensive like he did with Edgar Davids. I expect both create strong platform/ pairing and can create choas against Laudrup.

NM Tactics:

Defense: Ball player + Stopper combination with Campbell and Vasovic. On the left, Junior will provide the width and creativity. Busquests as a screen and the 2 Box to Box midfielders mean that he shouldn't be exposed when he attacks. Gutierrez will stay defensive to allow Vieira to be as aggressive as needed.

Midfield: A diamond with Busquests at the base, two B2B midfielders with Vieira and Bremner, and Laudrup given creative freedom at the tip. Focus is to control the midfield as the full-backs provide width. The creative outlets are Laudrup and Junior. The setup is to give Laudrup maximum freedom to feed the strikers.

Attack: Batistuta is the complete striker and Romario will play off him. Between the two of them, goals galore! I think the combination (with the full backs feeding them and Laudrup doing his thing is guaranteed goals.

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
I would say having Thuram, it means we have a player who can defend inside the box( or becoming another cb) superbly against opposition strong forward line.

Otherwise, I don’t think I can’t reply that much since I’m in vacation mode at Japan( until 3 January). And I’m replying this on Shinkansen ahaha.

Last edited:

NM

I would say having Thuram, it means we have a player who can defend inside the box( or becoming another cb) superbly against opposition strong forward line.

Otherwise, I don’t think I can’t reply that much since I’m in vacation mode at Japan( until 3 January). And I’m replying this on Shinkansen ahaha.
I think Phil Jones against Romario and Batistuta is a glaring mismatch tbh. Thuram can only cover that if he leaves Junior alone which will be a disaster for you.