Film 28 Years Later

nimic

something nice
Scout
Ah god, really? Why?! The first one was terrible.
I watched this and 1-hour photo back to back with mates back in the day - worst most boring 4hrs of my life. Gaaaaaaah!
This is the worst opinion you've had yet, and that includes the one I yelled at you over the other day.

Last edited:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I watched this and 1-hour photo back to back with mates back in the day - worst most boring 4hrs of my life. Gaaaaaaah!
Uwot, 28 days later was awesome.

Chairman Steve

28 Days Later was genuinely terrifying and unsettling to me when I was a kid. Some of the visuals and sounds in that movie stay with you, like those George Miller-esque tight face zooms on infected faces and some of the screams in it.

28 Weeks Later had a great opening scene (funnily enough the only part of that movie Danny Boyle directed) and the rest of it was just bleh, despite having good actors involved. Still annoyed at that kiss scene in terms of the plot and how stupid it was in the grand scheme of things.

So I’m interested to see how they do with this one. Boyle and Garland are great together.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
I loved both of them, cant wait for a third. The good news is you dont have to watch it.

Nickosaur

Surprised you have any mates with shit opinions like these

Chairman Steve

I remember reading somewhere that Garland despises the story of 28 Weeks Later (he didn’t write it) so I’m interested to see whether he retcons some of it or even all of it, and just keeps it confined to 28 Days Later lore.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
This will decide whether I like you or not.

Which is better: Armageddon or Deep Impact?
I think I already know that answer! :lol:

I saw deep impact at the cinema when it was released. The SFX were impressive but I remember (bearing in mind it was absolutely ages ago) the storyline being a bit lame and being a bit bored.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Armageddon but I’m aware of it and it’s probably better than DI. Can I pick a film I haven’t seen? :nervous::wenger:

Smores

Loved the first but somehow I had no idea there was a second film.

nimic

something nice
Scout

I saw deep impact at the cinema when it was released. The SFX were impressive but I remember (bearing in mind it was absolutely ages ago) the storyline being a bit lame and being a bit bored.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Armageddon but I’m aware of it and it’s probably better than DI. Can I pick a film I haven’t seen? :nervous::wenger:
"Sorry I haven't seen Armageddon" is not the answer I was expecting.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Loved 28 days, I think that was the first movie to introduce fast paced 'zombies' that is now more common. Was surprised that 28 weeks was a good movie itself, because usually sequels can suck. The opening scene of the sequel was amazing and the rest of the movie was decent as well.

Let's see what the third brings up, will definitely be up for it.

28 Days later is unreal. Godspeedyoublackemporer are such a great band. The music is so unsettling and epic at the same time.
Wait they had some songs? I only remembered the popular John Murphy beat.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Loved 28 days, I think that was the first movie to introduce fast paced 'zombies' that is now more common. Was surprised that 28 weeks was a good movie itself, because usually sequels can suck. The opening scene of the sequel was amazing and the rest of the movie was decent as well.

Let's see what the third brings up, will definitely be up for it.

Wait they had some songs? I only remembered the popular John Murphy beat.

28 wanks later
:lol:

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
28 weeks plot was rather absurd with plot holes and ridiculous main character decision making. Cracking opening scene though.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
One hour photo is a great film you philistine!

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
What

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I am genuinely mind blown that this is such a universally unpopular opinion. The film was genuinely terrible, predictable and thoroughly miserable. what am I missing?!!!
Nothing.... It's redcafe

Chumpsbechumps

I’ve been keeping an eye out for ages on this, how did I miss it.

Just checked IMDB, Murphy , comer , fiennes, directed by Boyle , written by Garland, f**k off, this is gonna be awesome.

Chumpsbechumps

You haven’t seen Armageddon ? WTF is wrong with you ?