2nd Year Academy Players

WeWonItTwoTimes

Banned
America's Red Cafe Spokesman (behind enemy lines)
What does the future hold for these players?

Am I right in saying that they are now all at the end of their scholarship contracts and will now either sign a professional deal with United or leave the club?

Bryan
Derbyshire
Drinkwater
Amos
McCormack
C.Evans
Eikrem
Galbraith

I've heard rumours McCormack will leave and that Eikrem will be offered a one-year contact. Also Drinkwater and C.Evans seem to be the most highly rated by people in this forum.

oskarutd

What does the future hold for these players?

Am I right in saying that they are now all at the end of their scholarship contracts and will now either sign a professional deal with United or leave the club?

Bryan
Derbyshire
Drinkwater
Amos
McCormack
C.Evans
Eikrem
Galbraith

I've heard rumours McCormack will leave and that Eikrem will be offered a one-year contact. Also Drinkwater and C.Evans seem to be the most highly rated by people in this forum.
I would add Amos to the equation. He is a very promising keeper.

oskarutd

Do you think he's better than Zieler? If so that must leave question marks over Zieler's future at the club.
They are both good, as is Heaton.
In my opinion Amos dominates the area more than the others.
But I only see games on telly not live, so we will see.

PS18

They are both godd, as is Heaton.
In my opinion Amos dominates the area more than the others.
But I only see games on telly not live, so we will see.
i'd agree with that. with Heaton at Cardiff for next year there's room for Amos and Zieler to co-exist so i don't think Amos getting a pro deal would really reflect on Zieler at all.

Amos, Drinkwater, Evans, Galbraith and Eikrem all have a decent amount of promise and will all surely be kept on. Bryan might be as well. wouldn't surprise me if Derbyshire was let go though.

BezsMaracas

Hasn't Eikrem only recent signed a professional contract?

Drinkwater, Evans and Galbraith have all impressed me when I've seen them, not that that means much...

Name Changed

weso26
Hasn't Eikrem only recent signed a professional contract?

Drinkwater, Evans and Galbraith have all impressed me when I've seen them, not that that means much...
He did sign a one year contract. Evans seems to be good. None of them really stand out though in my opinion